OLDFAG META JERKOFF - COMFY EDITION

1. Can we please talk about Future Movie Expert and how he is the one true prophe/tv/irgin?

2. How can we interfere with the next Hansen vs. Predator investigation?

3. I miss the old days of Sup Forums streams. Where do you guys go to flip channels and get comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=1m36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it true that Jacob like s without even remembring what she brought back from her trip to the place where she remembered her original plan from back in the days before her depression kicked in and she forgot about the way she used to act around people she really cared about instead of just listening to others from the beginning but either way Jacob had more in his heart and never forget you are such a dumb faggot for reading all this and your mom will die in a rape fire after hitler finds her

>2. How can we interfere with the next Hansen vs. Predator investigation?
Could be possible but we would need to know what chat rooms they use. iirc it was yahoo back in the day but idk about the new one.

but im pretty sure sam hyde would pass for a pedo

dont fuck with hansen or you will get v&. just ask moot. he doesnt work at google.com he is in witness protection

tv-link.in is good for live sports and WWE

WWE has no one good. Cena is cringworthy. Attitude Era > new shit

Is the guy on the right the cripple from that MDE World Peace sketch?

link? im thinking yes

youtu.be/a9_GmS8QXyg?t=1m36s

its him. i guess i dont care though

newfags will never understand glau

captchas ruined everything. sure you had spam but you could filter it out easily with add ons. it actually helped filter out the idiots who didn't know how

>captchas ruined everything.

its just a temporary solution

lies

glau was cancer

>implying future movie expert wasn't a kaiji sockpuppet

fuck you

You shut your whore mouth. Next thing you'll be saying former queen KBell is cancer.

sry i don't hang out in IRC all day like a faggot.

here's the skinny on oldfag Sup Forums streaming

it seems donics is still running a stream in #Sup Forumsshows, taking over from mushroom who took over from swam
swam is still streaming nip tv in #aidoru

anything else is pure shit

Yeah, #Sup Forumsshows is still going. Didn't know swam was still at it too, tho.

is that fucking Martin Shkreli

no its summer glau

get outta here martin

>OPs pic doesn't even have Lost memes
>memes are mostly from 2013 +
>oldfags

hansen is untouchable

been here since 2007. i just knew i could trigger you with ghost busters