youtube.com/watch?v=u1h8cHUnP9k
youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never understood this

The one where frasier guest stars

It's funny how the name matches up, what a coincidence

haha

Kill yourself

>Kids, your daddy and his daddy are involved in a very sticky, nutty, chewy, chocolatey...PUT IT AWAY, BOY! situation.

Sneed's Feed & Seed

Chuck's Fuck & Suck

you hit her pretty hard there rick.

you first

womyn btfo

following the pattern laid out however in the "Sneed-Seed" portion, the proper version of this should be:
"Chuck's Fuck and Cuck"

youtube.com/watch?v=z2_dhUv_CrI

It's never failed to make me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfv0yslgCRY

What?

"Doh"

Cheed's Feed & Seed?
What the fuck? I don't get it.

They provide the name Sneed, which rhymes with Seed and Feed.

They provide the former name, Chuck. If you complete the alliteration, the Store's former name was Chuck's Fuck and Suck.

is this some kind of american joke?

i get it, it's just not funny

What a shit joke.

shitty joke, how is that someone's favorite simpsons joke?

ENDUT
HOCH HECH

why is there an alarm clock next to the couch

would it have been so hard to do this stupid gag in the bedroom?

back in the day people didn't have phones on them at all times that also doubled as clocks

Have you ever seen a store called fuck and suck?

KYS
Y
S

....that's the joke.

Holy shit kids are dumb these days.

by why an alarm clock?

Why invent a table and a clock for a single weak gag, when it could have just taken place in the bedroom. Hell, it could have been in the kitchen with a microwave clock.

It's just lazy.

If it doesn't exist then why would it be fuck and suck?

There is just no logical reason for that specific joke to work out.

no, the joke is that it used to be called

>Chuck's seed & feed

its just a silly non-sequitur. the fuck and suck cancer thats spread in every single one of these threads is so awful im convinced its some bad Sup Forums meme im just not in on.

Are you seriously this autistic?
I fully accept that I'm falling for troll bait here, but let me spell it out for you.

Businesses can change ownership. A small country store such as depicted do exist. They exist off the laurels and reputation of their owners. Chuck may have operated a fine business people were willing to shop at. Chuck may have died, moved, or sold the business to Sneed. Sneed, needing to gain his own reputation, reminds shoppers that this is in fact the former Chuck's Feed and Seed under new ownership. A completely realistic scenario.

But, the humor is derived from the new coincidence that Sneed rhymes with Feed and Seed - and that by completing the alliteration with Chuck, the former owner, the former business name looks like it used to be Chuck's Fuck and Suck, and there is the joke. It doesn't go out of its way to suggest the former establishment was a brothel, it's just a fucking alliteration joke.

>brown donut
>subtle reference to gay anal sex

youtube.com/watch?v=KnjEAaLOAg0

Wrong. It's a nothing joke based on the fact that it's a funny coincidence that Chuck's Feed and Seed was sold to a guy who's name rhymed with the store name (Sneed).

>its some bad Sup Forums meme im just not in on.
I know it's overused to say that something is reddit, but it actually did come from reddit.

Probably some Lionel Hutz/Troy McClure moment
:
youtube.com/watch?v=zR_4h5A5z_A

>Holy shit kids are dumb these days.
Literally
Reddit

kys

>Chuck's Feed and Seed
>Chuck's Fuck and Suck

Which is it?

Why on earth would Sneed use a fuck and suck business to establish a feed and seed?

the sign prompts the viewer to complete the pattern, forcing them to say a dirty phrase

The joke presumes that you make connections like a normal person. It doesn't work for autists.

You're just, blatantly wrong about that. You're suggesting if it said: Sneed's Feed and Seed; formerly Brian's, that the joke is the exact same?

Because if you are; you're either a troll, or stupid.

>Why on earth would Sneed use a fuck and suck business to establish a feed and seed?
a building is a building

maybe the fuck and suck shop went out of business because there wasn't much clientele in the rural area

You're officially trolling. Well played.

Maybe Sneed bought Chuck's Fuck and Suck because it had a loyal base of costumers, and trusted that those costumers would still buy at the shop even if Sneed changed it's supply drastically.
This probably wouldn't work though, and the joke is that Sneed made a really poor business decision.

Reeee

Nah, your dumb.

I'm fucking dying

My favorite joke was where it was renewed for close to 30 years and nobody in the family changed at all.

there was a rat in the deep end

wow...they couldnt get away with that one today

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7XA3tiGUg

This whole bit is gold.

>"dad, women won't like being shot in the face"
>women will like what i tell them to like"

But why would anyone buy feed or seed from a place where people once fucked and sucked? Kinda gross desu

the simpsons writers from that time wouldnt make such a disgusting joke.

Worker & Parasite is just the funniest fucking thing. I still remember my dad breaking down for a good fifteen minutes the first time we saw it together. The set up, the comedic timing, the fact it aired in '93, the absurdity. It's just perfect.

I came here to type this whole exchange out.

Pure Kino

alliteration is the repetition of thew first sound in a word, what you described is a rhyme

idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=jO2Fj8V9OrA
I don't get it, exactly but I'm not sure there's anything to get. It's just a funny moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=kthOJJT93IY

McGarnagle

>well played
HELLO_REDDIT!!!

>tfw this episode comes out today
>tfw tumblr starts literally shaking

>YOU'RE OFF THE CASE MCGARNAGLE

>You're off your case chief

MARGE BECOMES A ROBOOOOOOOOOOOT

youtube.com/watch?v=ptJsad-AWQ8

close enough

>the simpsons writers from that time wouldnt make such a disgusting joke.
eh, it was season 13 wasn't it? Standards were pretty low by then.

Also Simpsons has always snuck jokes past the censors with background signs.

Sideshow Bob episodes are always comfy.

its just a building, they can clean out the cum

youtube.com/watch?v=5A2VDVC4-nM

If this were an actual East German cartoon Sup Forums would probably like it.

I was just watching the episode where Homer leaves the church and they make a pretty explicit joke about cumming inside women.

>Playdude defines IUDs as...love springs internal

>East German

nothing beats this
youtube.com/watch?v=u1h8cHUnP9k

If we're talking Skinner then his vietnam flashbacks are 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=gaXigSu72A4

Skinner is objectively the best secondary character

then Mr. Burns

then Milhouse

....I spent the next 4 years in a PoW camp, subsisting on a thin stew consisting of rice, seafish, and six types of spices. I went mad trying to find it here in the states, but they just couldn't get the spices right!

you were so close
skinner
burns
moe

>"The asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics, so I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics; they said welcome aboard."

This is by far the best. The line, the delivery, the facial expression, it's fucking wonderful

uh what dude?

I dunno man, the synergy between Kirk and Milhouse is just too good. Watching the series you begin to understand why Milhouse is such a lame kid.

Fucking newfag idiot

God damn it I still don't get it

Fuck this "joke" and fuck you Sup Forums

But wouldn't it be Chuck's Feed and Seed?

>chuck's cucks and ducks

Is not understanding this simple joke a new meme or something?

that wouldn't be a very catchy name

64 slices of American cheese

The fact that Burns and Smithers are forced to watch the whole thing makes the joke.

lmao, I didn't get that one until I was 18.

The joke is that Lisa is talking to an unqualified scientist who got the job by duping the employer with wordplay.

Maybe. Not really. Someone in a "Simpsons jokes" thread will invariably post it. Always near the top, so possibly the OP replying to himself. Possibly always the same person every time. Or maybe others noticed it always derails the thread so keep posting it. I guess that sort of qualifies as meme? Pretty fucking stupid though.

which episode was this?

That's a Fallout quote you moron.

>Beware the Ides of March
>No.

>Sneed's

it's an obvious Lorax reference, you lepton.