Write the synopsis to his next film

Write the synopsis to his next film

Something about an anthropomorphic bag of weed.

DUDE

frantic jewyness

DUDE WEED LMAO, but with killer mole people.

He's done an alien movie, an end of the world movie, an animated film and 10 different "slacker stoner gets into incredible dangerous situations" films.
Now all that's left is what the Aztec copypasta says and a movie about the future that somehow still depicts weed as an illegal drug.

Why would you ever want that? All 4 of those people are a blight on the industry.

>rich uncle dies
>leaves theme park to him in his will
>seth runs it down, learns lesson
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Seth Rogen is a High School stoner, but his teacher (Gwenyth Paltrow) has the hots for him.

>Seth Rogen made this thread

>McBride
>blight on the industry

How dare you not like the man behind Eastbound and Down, Vice Principals, and Hot Rod. You have disgusting taste. I cast a curse on you.

DUDE

>The Shart Brothers

>Aging former fratboys Hayden (Rogen) and Ramirez (Jonah Hill) are at a crossroads, working low-wage jobs as orderlies at the same transvaginal ultrasound clinic while living in their respective parents' basements.

>Following an explosive contratemps with his mom over his excessive drinking, Hayden is thrown out of the house, wandering aimlessly for hours before stumbling upon a live radio broadcast.

>When solicited by the program's host for his opinion on the modern economy, Hayden proceeds to drop his trousers and deliver "the shart heard 'round the world."

>With his newfound success as a viral celebrity, Hayden and Ramirez find themselves at the helm of an odd empire... and one which demands more than just normal digestion to keep running...

From the people who brought you Pineapple Express

>establishing shot of a messy room filled with smoke

comes the biggest comedy of the summer

>seth and his friends standing around one of their friends who appears to be dead laying next to a weed plant with a weird giant egg type thing growing on it, busted open, panicking "what the heck is going on dude! he's dead!"

>his dead friend walks through the door, shocking them both, they look back at forth at their friend which is dead on the couch but also just walked in the door "What the hell did you put in this blunt dude!?"

Seth Rogen is Seth Rogen in

>Seth "we have to stay awake or we'll become one of them! Dude, are you listening?" "SNOOOORE" closeup on Seth looking annoyed

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

>seth and friend in giant weed farm all with those weird eggs "How are we going to destroy all these plants?"
>seth pulls out a bong and grins knowingly

in theaters July 2017

seth is trying hide to smoke some weed and he stumbles into the pizzagate tunnels and gets chased by the podestas for 2 hours.

pineapple express 2.

This legitimately sounds hilarious

>A church bell chimes ominously
>A man sharpens his sword
>James Franco: (Voiceover) Oh dear Jesus, protect us from the lies. Protect us from Satan and his army. Let us retake the Holy Land.
>The bell chimes once more
>Light falls delicately on a golden cross
>James Franco: On orders from the HIGHEST authority…
>The bell chimes, we fade to black
>The line of crusaders passes through a town square, where Seth Rogan and Jay Baruchel join the crowd
>Franco: You! You’re not… JEWS are you?
>Rogan: No! Hail Jesus!
>Baruchel: No, just travelers.
>Rogan: You did lose your foreskin in that archery accident
>Baruchel: Shut the fuck up dude
>Franco: …I’m kidding! We massacred all of our Jews last week!
>Crowd erupts in laughter
>Rogan and Baruchel laugh uncomfortably
>Franco: My Christian brothers, come join me on my crusade!
>Queue rap music
>From The Writers of “This Is The End” and “Pineapple Express”
>Rogan: So Europe is experiencing the worst weed shortage in history.
>Baruchel: Maybe this crusade isn’t such a bad thing. Go out and see the world, get some loot-
>Rogan: Get some pussy… condoms haven’t even been invented yet!
>Starring John Oliver as The Patriarch
>Oliver: You catholics burn incense. We burn this.
>Rogan: Woah… this is some Holy shit.
>Oliver: This strain is called Byzantine Fire.
>Rogan: And Constantinople is full of this stuff?
>Oliver: Does the Pope shit in his hat? … Wait, he doesn’t? Well this is awkward. It’s probably too late for call-backsies on the Great Schism, isn’t it?
>Jonah Hill as Emperor Alexios
>Franco: So let me get this straight, we’re going to some dusty old desert shithole while >Byzantium sits on top of the dankest supply in history?
>The Emporer (Jonah Hill): Suck my dick. What are you gonna do? Pillage the capital of the Roman Empire? Are you high?
>Rogan and Franco look at one another

JUST WEED

(cont)
>Cut to crusaders pouring over the city walls, killing and looting indiscriminately
>Franco leads them, kicking over children and slicing off defender’s limbs
>Baruchel: “I can’t believe he actually did it.”
>Rogan: “This guy really puts the “sack” in “sack of Constantinople”
>Cuts to title: Holy Smoke

A zombie gets stoned LMAO

reboot + adult themes + DUDE WEED LMAO = kino

What about a movie where weed becomes sentient. The weed is angry and it decides to kill Seth rogan, James Franco, Jonah hill, and Danny mcbride. A lot like that scene in scary movie 2. My second movie for Seth is like her, but Seth falls in love with a weed plant he grew.

Seth Rogan is a 19th century unemployed slacker living in New York that gets sent to the wild west by his overbearing mother. He meets an eccentric traveler and wannabe gunman (Franco) that persuades him to assist in getting a Nun (Margot Robbie) safely back to New York and out of the clutches of an evil ex Confederate crime lord and his army of bandits. Robbie falls in love with Rogen and they have many wacky adventures along the way including:
Robbie's character renouncing religion and becoming an enlightened atheist
Franco and Rogen smoking weed with Indians
Gay jokes
More gay jokes
Even more gay jo- no now Franco and Rogen are just actually fucking each other on screen.

It wouldnt have been great, but probably would have been better

>The film is two hours of a marijuana plant growing in real time

A horror movie like It Follows

Where you smoke da blunt and da voodoo ganga ghosts stalk you

But you can live if you smoke out someone else and get em high as fuck ;) 5420

U know its tight.... swed

GRASS

>but Seth falls in love with a weed plant he grew.
>Eventually the plant allows itself to be smoked by other stones
>Seth feels betrayed

>Franco and Rogen are just actually fucking each other on screen.
You wouldn't even have to give James a salary if you could convince Seth

Rob Schneider as the plant

>Seth Rogen travels back in time and gets his mom high and fucks her and becomes his own dad then gets himself high

coming in 2017...

>DUDE ME LMAO

NASA discovers a planet extremely similar to earth somewhere in our galaxy and launches a high tech probe to the planet to see whats going on.
Half way through its flight to the planet the probe flies past another probe headed towards earth, seemingly sent by the earth like planet.

Turns out the people of that planet are exactly like us in seemingly every way, even down to our humour.

Some time passes and both planets pour their resources into developing a way to get to each other. (this is all done at the start of the movie)

Main movie starts with the arrival of the first inter-plantery cruise ship type thing and the first tourists.

Turns out that our only real difference is that on their planet- Men have vaginas and Women have penis

Hilarity ensues as Seth falls in love with one of these space tourists, but struggles to come to grips with her desire to fuck him in the ass

>a minute between posts

Look, I don't wanna say samefag, but it's definitely suspicious.

i smoke weed and I'm refreshing this thread constantly because I find it hilarious unironically

k, sorry. Didn't think someone would read that post and then comment at such lightning fast speed.
a thousand pardons, friendo.

What the fuck.

This doesnt have anything to do with weed

>Norwegian Black Metal comedy
>Seth Rogen and James Franco play two aspiring musicians trying to prove themselves in the scene so their goal is to burn down a church to show how hardcore they are
>That was actually storing tons of weed and gets allot Oslo high
>JESU DOOD LMAO(2018)

>the aliens need weed to function like humans need food

>even down to our humour.
Dude weeeed

Seth Rogan is a wisecracking Auschwitz prisoner and stoner. When the Feurher himself is inspecting the camp he sees a plump and jolly Rogen with a blunt behind his ear. During questioning by Hitler he shows him how to shotgun a toke . An hour later Rogen and Adolf , sitting cross legged in his office , are discussing how the solar system may actually be an atom in the thumbnail of a larger being whose own solar system may also only be just as relatively small. The Feuhrer now completely baked orders all the prisoners released and word of total surrender to the Allied powers.

id probably watch this because theres so little, if any, movies about black metal

>mfw i started writing something stupid but now i love the idea and wanna keep it.

If i ever get it made i'll put Sup Forums in the special thanks area of the credits.