So...they're definitely fuckin' right?

So...they're definitely fuckin' right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hABw4xz0iMs
youtube.com/watch?v=qdtALfte3yw
youtube.com/watch?v=DAVxvOtIEJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, she doesn't fuck white boys

He's a good christian man who loves his wife Ana Faris.

I thought they were the same person

This. Even if he did cheat - which he wouldn't - he could choose absolutely anyone to do it with. Meanwhile JLaw is so unliked right now that only Aziz "I got poo poo on my sneakies!" Ansari will bang her.

chris pratt might as well be a black guy

>6'2
>natural 220lbs with abs
>wrestled in highschool
>big firehydren head

you can bet your waifu he's hung like a horse

yeh they're bangin

2002~2007 Chris Pratt? Probably would
2008~now Chris Pratt super christian patriot man married with Anna Faris? Nah, he's too good and pure for that.

Jen is producer fodder now. If you see an actor pairing with her it is propaganda.

You just described me

I feel bad for her.
Dude talked about how he had erectile issues when he was heavier, but he also talks about how Anna loves him chubbier and keeps trying to plump him up.

I want them to make it as a couple.

He rejected her and she lost her shit. True story.

>producer fodder now
She's been Harvey Weinstein's special project from the start of her career, she probably has his logo tattooed on her pussy.

Kek

they're either:

>set-besties
Became friends while filming for various reasons and are now having fun doing the promo tour since its been a while since they hung out erryday.
Would for sure fuck at least once, just to see but Pratt seems to genuinely love the fuck out of his wife and be monogamous so its not happening.

OR

>Pratt low-key despises her and his being funny about it
Doing his job posting shit to his personal insta to promote the movie, makes sure to cut her out of every photo or cover her face when he does. "haha so funny what a kidster."
Would definitely hatefuck but see above re: wife.

Same with Aubrey Plaza, watch any interview where she talks about him you can see the exact moment she gets soaked and ruins her underwear.

No wonder why

I like to think that when they made her a star her contract said she has a limited time of freedom before she becomes a permanent jewducer sex slave. so the hunger game years were her free time and now it's ending. they'll prance her out once a year to make them a movie then the rest of teh time she's nude under a desk tongue teasing a jewish gooch.

but niggers are none of those things

>tfw Aubrey will never live in the bizarro world where Pratt never makes it big, gets even chubbier, Anna divorces him, and she can finally have him for herself

>inb4 her fappening webm

jlaw btfo

what was that?

>tfw his tremendous natural sex appeal is only just barely concealed by his goofy dorkiness
Thank god.

I would never gamble my waifu. I'm honourable.

his white genes. you can even see he doesn't have the typical pure black negro eyes, much less the skin color and facial structure.

You heard him.

>pratt will never be blonde again
youtube.com/watch?v=hABw4xz0iMs
youtube.com/watch?v=qdtALfte3yw

Girls get mad as fuck if you reject them

I've accidentally rejected girls cause I used to be too timid and they turn on you like a dime

captcha: nemesis grove

yep they are just as bad as guys, sometimes worse because women aren't used to rejection at all. as a guy rejection is the norm, and u get "lucky".

Apparently Jlaw is banging Arronofsky for roles in his movies

Apparently roids are part of genes now

You're pretty fucking delusional bro. Or gay.

>natural 220 lbs with abs
>natural

No one on Hollywood is natty, friendo.

like 3 or 4 times i had to tell the girl i wasnt rejecting her ("I was sick" was a common excuse) just because i was too retarded to read the lines

fucked myself up though, one girl i accidentally rejected is a millionaire heiress so my kids would be rich

i rue the day

>when you see Chad acting like a clown

He became buddies with gregory smith and they've stayed friends since everwood.

I always thought that was kind of a cool story.

literally only other couple that I would really feel sad if they broke up. first was Bruce and Demi

>white genes

how fucking pathetic you whites are claiming a black man as white?

He's a good guy

*sigh*

For (You)

>True Story

citation needed, interest piqued.

No, seriously

Pratt is probably that guy that would try to score you some girls in high school

how pathetic (and utterly worthless as a whole) do you niggers have to be to claim every mulatto as black? obama is black too, right?

>obama is black too, right?

well... o-obviously though. try again?

No, he's a good christian man.

I wonder how gregory feels that 2 of his costars from Everwood went onto marvel movies and the only movie I know he's been in is Small Soldiers

here's another black that just can't seem to get enough white inside of her.

So what if they are? None of my business.

Chris Pratt give fat people hope.

He could have been a great Tim Drake back then

what black person do you know that hunts

Literally a more handsome Chris O'Donnell

they sure know how to hunt for the welfare office.

strangely 2 of the 4 parts of that recent DC cross over event this week were directed by gregory smith on CW.

>stanislaw
rofl

Sup Forums is a christian board

Neat

+1

Yeah I rejected a girl that was in my group of friends and found out months later that she kept making gossip up about me behind my back. Bitch needs to get a life.

I love Chris Pratt but I hate when people use him as an example of "anyone can do it!"
As a naturally skinny guy, I can tell you that it is definitely A LOT harder to gain muscle mass effectively than it is for fatsos to shed the fat covering their often already somewhat developed muscles

Chris Pratt is the whitest man in the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAVxvOtIEJw

>only rejected a girl once in my life
>she started spreading rumors that I was gay and a self-hating racist

Get fucking fat then, that's what Chris did

>gay self-hating racist
>rumors

>what black person do you know
That's the real question here. For all of us.

Kek I tried to get fat the summer after high school but it didn't work. I'm not skelly either, just not linebackermode.

jlaw wanted to but chris denied her

shes now fucking aronfonsky

no, since pratt is qt and doesnt have pubic lice

I hope not. He can do a lot better than her.

I am about as fat as the pic on the left. Is it literally that easy if I cut out soda and beer and start working out?

>pratt making fun of orlando bloom
Kek

Ok fine, it was a half-truth.

He is currently

Pretty much.

goddam this is a sexy canadian

I imagine a lot of people used to give pratt shit since hollywood is so vain, not to mention those naked pics of bloom. poor bastard.

I Cut out soda and lowered my carb intake to half of what I normally ate and managed to lose 80 lbs. . It really is just sugar and carbs that make you retain that weight.

I used to drink beer every night, now I cut back to weekends only and no soda ever and I lost 20 lbs without exercising. Beer and soda are empty calories.

>natural
he was a chubby fat guy his entire life until marvel hired him, boi

Don't forget that Pratt had a personal trainer to get him in shape in 6 months

>going for Jlaw when you have Ana

Ana might have a weird voice but she has better aesthetics, those tits.

She doesn't have shit on Ana though.

If Pratt wants to trade up then he should actually trade up.

No he wasn't you dummy, don't you remember Pratt in Everwood or OC back in the 00s? See

He had abs when he was in Everwood.

If you're tall and can dress well then you can get away with being that chubby.

>actually have a slight interest to go see passengers
>discover jlaw is in it
>immediately lose all interest

She dies

she's box office poison since that "Joy" movie or whatever its called.

Is that the one where she and Bradley Cooper are bipolar and dance because a football bet? I kind of liked that.

Imagine 5 years from now JLaw will be the new Jenna Fischer, and she will be memeing about Memelord and collecting figurines of him

>ass clown

No. That's Silver Linings Playbook. That movie was alright.

She is banging Weinstein, she doesn't need to bang directors anymore, she's basically banging the top of the top of Jewllywood, she could get movies for life, why do you think she keep getting roles?

reaction image saved. thanks friendo

they both look like babies so maybe

JUST POST THE FUCKING NUDES ALREADY

WAIT PRATT HAS NUDES?

FUCKING POST THEM PLEASE