Sup Forums thinks pic related is ugly

Sup Forums thinks pic related is ugly.

Sup Forums would rather fuck 2D animu girls.

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with race-mixing. It's natural and prevents inbreeding.

PLASTIC

No OP, I have sex with human beings.

White+Mongoloid is the only acceptable race mixing.

UNCANNY VALLEY

Lewtonin showed that there is more genetic diversity within racial groups than between them. Therefore, it is ipso facto more likely for inbreeding to occur with interracial couples.

Guaranteed replies

Asian is honorary aryan

how much plastic surgery u think she got u canuk?

hey hongcouver, just because you advocate chinese immigration doesnt mean you will get an asian girl to fuck you

it's a lot more natural to howl and throw feces at anyone who looks different then come beat them to death with sticks and rocks

it's also much more natural to rape women instead of asking what they think first

there's a reason why appeal to nature is a fallacy

Asians are a mixed bag. Roof Koreans are of course honorary whites. Chinese are practically subhuman with no respect for life. Japanese are half communist half conservative.

Racemixing is degener- no wait.

White man oriental asian woman? That's ok.

FPBP

>asian
>racemixing

>race mixing natural
>prevent inbreeding

Kek, race mixing only exist because of globalisation it wasn't supposed to happen, it may prevent inbreeding but it lead to the outbreeding depression which is basically the same thing.

Anyway there never were any kind of inbreeding in Europe form the last 1500 years, this shit was forbidden by the church.

Even though I'm against racemixing if she is a virgin(something extremely rare for some reason) I will have absolutely nothing against marrying her.

>outbreeding depression
using words you don't understand - the post.

Race mixing is only bad when the shade is darker than light brown.

Nope, outbreeding is as bad as inbreeding, both of these shit destroy the population fitness.

>tfw no perfect porcelain asian gf

outbreeding depression is when your children are not fit for the environment you live in. do you really think that an race mixed child will have much of an disadvantage in our current societies? I don't, especially in france.