Why does he hate brazil?

Why does he hate brazil?

Who doesn't hate Brazil?

he's afraid of the sopa chef

this

he probably ate caviar in portugal and monkey soup isn't just enough for him again

because he experienced it first hand
>already 34 years old
Will Portugal fade into obscurity again in a few years? Ronaldo won't get younger either.

considering they have a 10 million pop they are fine the way they are, they just need to find the next eusebio represented by mendes.

He went to Portugal because he wouldn't start for Brazil

Dunga called him in 2006 but he declined, though.

Yeah. He said in an interview he was in Portugal since 17 or something and learned everything here.

>Dunga
>2006

considering they still play grandpa Bruno Alves your statement must be 100% correct

lmao Dunga personally said that he wasn't good enough for Brazil
Felipão said the opposite, but Dunga is a stubborn bastard

we are lacking in centre-backs right now, but other than that we will be fine

Not really. Not even a single world class player other than CR.

Bernardo Silva is world class and will keep improving with poop guardiola. André Silva could become world class. Guerreiro will keep improving. And there's a lot of quality coming up who will depend on how their clubs manage their careers and playtime.

Ronaldo is not carrying portugal anywhere right now

Ronaldo is like our 4th best player

fpbp

me

nobody blames you for it, you can admit it's shit

good post

Funk ostentação > funk paulista > funk carioca >>> funk curitibano

>Pepe
>Costa
>Deco
>Thiago
Why do some many people not want to play for Brazil?

Proibidão >>> todos.

Deco definitely wanted to play for Brasil, but at the time Brasil was stacked with quality players

>implying Ronaldo contributes
They won the Euro precisely because he didn't play to fuck shit up.

Kurtley Beale played soccer?

It's the other way around, buddy. We don't want them in our squads for simple lack of room for them.

Costa's the most annoying of the bunch, if he was born earlier he would've been locked down to Brazil before they changed the rules to needing to play a competitive match, in the past playing for the U21 was all it took.

it took them 109 minutes to score without ronaldo

More like the opposite. You can add Motta, Sena, Kurányi, Cacau, Eder, Eduardo da Silva and a hell lot of other players who couldn't cut in our squad so they decided to play for another NT.

Thiago is the only one there who "kind of" rejected us. I say "kind of" because 1: he's more spanish than brazilian tqbh, and 2: the first time he was called to Spanish NT he had only 15 years.

Btw, Italia is right now poaching a left back of ours named Emerson Palmieri. He will never be called because we have Marcelo, Alex Sandro and Filipe Luis. So isn't like a difficult choice..

You can't really blame the dude, even Jô was ahead of him in Felipão's mind.

Would you rather have Fred or Costa in the 2014 WC?

Fred, without thinking twice. No one likes Costa, he just can't link witht other players. And it's the same in the spanish nt. Ask the spanish posters and you'll see it.

Brazil needs a 9 who can link. Thank god we now have Jesus.

And btw, Costa didn't had to fight with Fred, but rather with Jô. He was fighting for a place in the bench. Fred was unquestionable the starter.

Were Fred and Hulk booed before the WC as well or did it just start that tournament?

Hulk was booed since his first game here. I don't know why, but people don't sympathize much with players who didn't made a career in Brazil (like Hulk), so he was doomed to be booed.

Fred was only during the competition.

people don't sympathize with players who are plain shit, period, has nothing to do with making a career here.
Hulk is plain shit.

Yeah, I'm sure players like Ederson and Fabinho aren't in the team because they're "plain shit".

messi has been in spain since he's 12 and he still feels argie as fuck

not an excuse

do you actually think they'd get booed if they play well? hulk is absolutely worthless and it was painful to watch every time he touched the ball.

I don't

what did he mean by this

>implying I said the opposite

lel you're just being retard.

well, he got a corner

Because when he was 16 he wasn't called to the Brazil nt under17 and instead the CBF president son was called. From that moment he refused to play for Brazil

do you have a source?

He gave up on playing for Brazil because he saw Luisão being a Benfica "legend" having near zero space in our squad. It's simple as that. He didn't think he would get visibility, probably going to RM didn't even cross his mind when he made that decision. Of course he's not gonna say that's the reason, he's gonna say it's because he "feels Portuguese" and all that nonsense lol.