Poland x USA = bff

Get rekt everyone.

We're USA best friend in Europe now.
(and it has nothing to do with the 9 billion dollars arms order we're signing with USA today)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUGGDrI5pQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–United_States_relations#Communist_period
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KKeGZVIY8
youtube.com/watch?v=-x9VpstqZk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Those are my ancestors :-)"
Is what our President said - the media speculate.

>hello mister prezident haw are you
>dobra andrzej nie pierdol gdzie te roksy wieź mnie do agencji

Relevancy of European capitals for US:
Warsaw
London
Paris
Berlin
dog poo
the rest

This is my meal today.

1-10 how american am I?

you must have scored high on your matura math exam

Nice joke.

Poland Strong now!

>"And than she said - are you sure you're using a condom?".

>than

już zjebałeś polaku

naskocz mi robaczku

>We're USA best friend in Europe now.
when we were not? britain is our business partner. we can never trust them again after 1812

What is that sauce?

>we can never trust them again after 1775
FTFY

Chili and tomatoes mostly.

Yeah.. Because the U.S. and Poland were on such good terms from 1945 to 1989.....

It's almost like we didn't have nukes pointed at them or something

i come in peace, with kabanosy offerings

SPEECH ATM:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUGGDrI5pQY

>Yeah.. Because the U.S. and Poland were on such good terms from 1945 to 1989.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland–United_States_relations#Communist_period

>US first ambassador to post-war Poland, Arthur Bliss Lane, wrote a book I Saw Poland Betrayed about how the Western Allies abandoned their former ally, Poland, to the Soviet Union. However, Polish people have unofficially always considered United States a friendly power, and the Soviet Union an occupant.

>The birth of Solidarity in 1980 raised the hope that progress would be made in Poland's external relations as well as in its domestic development. During this time, the United States provided $765 million in agricultural assistance.

>The Reagan administration engaged in clandestine support for Solidarity movement. CIA money was channeled through third parties.[13]

>CIA support for Solidarity besides money included equipment and training,which was coordinated by Special Operations CIA division[15]Henry Hyde, U.S. House intelligence committee member, stated that USA provided "supplies and technical assistance in terms of clandestine newspapers, broadcasting, propaganda, money, organizational help and advice".[16] Michael Reisman from Yale Law School named operations in Poland as one of the covert actions of CIA during Cold War [17] Initial funds for covert actions by CIA were $2 million, but soon after authorization were increased and by 1985 CIA successfully infiltrated Poland[18]

Those nukes were aimed at the filthy communist kikes occupying Poland.

Giving a speech now

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2KKeGZVIY8

Poles still didn't get Visa-free access to the US lmao.

lol

>lol fuck bureaucracy
what a retard

as i expected

a bunch of polacks have turned into drumpfshills

1. Your country
2. Does your country sing beautiful anthems about the glory of Donald Trump on national TV?
youtube.com/watch?v=-x9VpstqZk8

>Yeah.. Because the U.S. and Poland were on such good terms from 1945 to 1989.....
Does average burger actually think we ever wanted to be Stalin's commie puppet state?

w-why is this allowed

As I suspected. Nothing hapened. Our gov are such a band of suck-ups. It all just looked like a tribute.