This wasn't awful

This wasn't awful

neither are you

nice meme

Hi Kevin!

The only joke i liked from the trailer was "A NEENER NAIRY?!" and that was barely a joke

Nicest post I've ever read on this website.

Ha! Don't even pretend that you watched this. Nobody did.

I did, it was terrible and smith has a weird thing about filming his daughter's ass

is it a nice ass?

he should be filming lily rose's ass

It was.

what ass?

Those two just read trouble.

hard to find a good pic. that's why he should have filmed it.

>Fell right into my trap

literally worst part of the trailer

It was actually really awful. And this coming from someone that actually liked Tusk.

Probably why i find it so funny then; it's the worst joke in a terribly unfunny trailer/clip/whatever to the point where it's so obvious how bad their writing is, it's funny to me on a meta level i guess.

I like Kevin Smith. I even liked Tusk and loved Red State. Couldn't wait for this to come out, despite hearing how bad it is.
And then it did and I never regretted wasting 20 minutes of my life more than then.

This movie was terrible and the website it was exclusive to blocked bad reviews because of it.

I loved Tusk, it was my movie of the year last year. Oscar tier performances from everyone but Depp.

I laughed once and the guy eating ketchup covered french fries getting grossed out at the menstruation conversation.

Least his kid doesn't look like that inbred horse-mutant he calls his wife.

>This wasn't awful
Considering how awful the trailer was and how often trailers use up the best jokes, I doubt that.

Scientists should put Johnny Depp's slutty daughter's head on Kevin Smith's slutty daughter's body.

None of Kevin Smith's movies are. Well, I haven't seen this one yet.

Still, what ass? That flat ass?

this only proves you've never seen anything truly great

>dude our dads are """"actors"""" so we're gunna be """""""actors""""""" lmao

Yes, it was awful. Worst movie I've seen this year. That five minutes of terrible singing dropped this from a 1 to a 0-star movie.

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY

That ass is kind of sad. Wood berry tho.

its comedy gold

it looks awful

NOT NOT ni NOT NOT XD

fattest ass

pretty sure it is

It was, you just watched it for Lily.

Every man wants to fuck their bangable daughter. Kevin does. Johnny does. You do too.

You're right, it's not awful.

It's utter shit from beginning to end. Worse than I ever imagined.

>name your daughter after a trademarked character
>absolute destroy her career in movies before it even starts

Yes it was, but that doesn't make it not worth watching.

Even Tusk was better.

It's absolutely, objectively, the worst movie Smith has ever made.

I don't hate the guy or his movies, even with weird and dumb shit like Tusk the guy was trying something, this movie on the other hand was super uncomfortable on multiple levels

>imagine