youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot

>successful tv sho---

Oh wait...

>900 thousand people watching on avg
Pretty good desu.

Just put charls on camera 24/7

finally. What kind of tobacco do you use, big guy?

It didn't do bad at all. The first season of The Eric Andre Show got worse ratings than the first season of Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace.

Le profesional irony man, being purposefully ugly and ironic all the time while making funny faces

Homosexual

fake

They need some topics prepared to think about before these otherwise the discussions will end every time with charls calling something 'sick'

it was one of the most popular shows on adult swim user. Last episode had over 1 million views

Fucking delete this now.

comfys

Id rather this than sam pandering to stormfags

>believing the written word of a mentally ill man on a Sumatran Frog worshipping imageboard

You post this in every MDE thread and every time tons of people point out you're a fucking idiot for believing a mentally ill attention whore. Are you too stupid to realize you're making a fool of yourself?

>40 minute Sam video
>sweet
>with Charles the whole time
>fuck
I do not see the appeal of this guy. He's never made me laugh.

>getting triggered over this shit
Are you too stupid to realize you're making a fool of yourself?

you really shouldn't be surprised, alt-right faggots are easily triggered, even more so than the SJW/tumblrites they claim to despise so much

>pointing out you're an idiot = getting triggered
Kek, keep acting like a retard.

Nice samefagging, leftie. Shouldn't you be crying over Hillary's defeat?

Why did WP get canceled?

I'm going to get called a faggot for stating this, and to be honest I quite likely deserve it, but sweet Christ I would unashamedly fuck AND date that tranny. Hell, I'd even let it fuck me if the mood struck.

>sam spends 20 min explaining simulation theory in great detail

>"but the reason I bring this up is because they guy who originally thought of it is jewish........."

lol

same

Charls is the best mde

Anyone that disagrees with me or has strong beliefs is an sjw!

t. Sup Forumseddit

Sam was alright before he started pandering to stormweenies

Did it get cancelled? I thought the season just ended.

wow that guys crazy lol

nobody watches the garbage

He only does that because he loves liberal tears. As long as he continues to flirt with fascism idiots like Joe Bernstein will continue to have autism attacks.

What's worse is the stormweenies actually believe Sam is being 100% sincere.

Can you imagine if some guy at a comedy club opened with "Take my wife - please!", and some retard actually acted on it. That's basically how retarded these guys are.

sam says near the end of the video they got canceled. which is probably why he named the jew.

Why are you defending a homosexual?

are you the same guy with the harry potter pasta?

yeah but it was on adult swim nobody watches the garbage is like 90% of their line up

It's a commentary on the double standards of modern society. Right now an entertainer can be a communist who openly loathes white people and the media won't care but if an entertainer flirts with fascism the media will have a fit and try to destroy that entertainer's career. He's just having some fun pointing out this disgusting double standard.

that is pretty gay

im glad its all just a joke *phew* ;)

MDE was never funny.

Comedy that needs to excessively pander to a certain group in order to be funny isn't funny no matter how you want to look at it, sorry.

What time

there's literally nothing wrong with fucking an attractive tranny

Once you set down on the path to enlightenment and emotionless logical thinking you're going to get a bit racist

In a few hundred years this period of human history will be looked back at like the dark ages, where scientific and intellectual advancement has been placed on hold because women and high estrogen males became voting blocs.

Sam is right about one thing, China and other countries don't have any kind of western morality holding them back and while you're spending years arguing about people having the right to show their dicks to little girls in bathroom they're melting 100 dogs together into a quantum computer.

stop hiding from rogan sam

Somewhere around 37 he talks about suicide

user you silly memester

The empowering of women through knowledge will lead to the destruction of man just like in the Bible.

What? It's right around the part where he says he's going to fucking kill him self lol

he also has a twitter account and posts that image in reply to every single tweet sam hyde makes

go look if you dont believe me

like 35 onward is mostly talking about female circumcision. I don't know why I'm even responding

Yeah, and what's funny is that it confuses the hell out of the fags in these threads.

Oh no, MDE made this skit where he kisses a guy dressed up as a skin head! What does this skit mean!? Oh no, that's just le Charles, Sam is not le homo. Based Trump! Le JEEEEEEEEWWWSS!!

The current crop of MDE fans are some of the most retarded people on the internet. I wish of course these MDE supporters aren't actually this retarded and it's all some elaborate parody but it's not.

never mind it's around 39. Found it

Top fucking kek, wow. Sam must've done something to really piss him off. Maybe he's Joe Bernstein.

They got cancelled.

youtu.be/flWfpwN0giw?t=39m

Why do you believe a mentally ill attention whore who doesn't have a shred of evidence?

There's nothing wrong with empowering women. Women SHOULD be empowered but it should be from a place of sevility and respect, not pride and false validation from the media

>emotionless logical thinking
have we seen the same Sup Forums?

Welp, we finally got confirmation that the show is over. Looks like Adult Swim gave into leftist peer pressure. It sucks but at least this means MDE will now have more time to make YouTube videos.

i don't see it

when are we gonna get official confirmation from someone who isn't same? You'd think Heidecker, Bernstein, Gelman would be gloating, at the least an official statement from [as]

Yeah no one is confirming anything, even though a ton of people are asking

According to the thread they posted, they have to do an "exit" interview before its official

But its official.

>alpha male
>scrawny no muscle guy with glasses

Is this bait? Any time trannies get brought up, you fags sperg out, but now it's okay?
M A D N E S S

>I need to back down
>you're an alpha male
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

>According to the thread they posted

where. They spent the entire video joking with straight faces, they were in the middle of a suicide rant. But they were serious about WP being cancelled?

Why does he have a pipe? Is he smoking dank or does he think he's a fucking hobbit?

is charles actually gay or is that just an epic maymay

tobacco

meme

>smoking tobacco in a car while having "deep" conversations

There is nothing comfier

cringier

You haven't lived

smoking tabacco is for faggots

drop acid and communicate to other people through ESP

MDE fanbase has the kind of people in it who would take up pipe smoking just because Sam did it in a video.

Oh, as if leftist queers aren't just a bunch of self-replicating memesters with a strain of toxic idea-viruses infecting everything.

is cozy the reddit version of comfy

reddit and normie version

What is it about MDE that triggers so many people. These threads are always the same, half the people saying how much they hate MDE and they don't get them and the other half arguing whether sam is alt-right or not.

fucking stupid

Sad to see that Hyde & Co. are falling into a spiral of paranoia & memes.

are you retarded? he doesnt say hes gonna kill himself

Of course Sup Forums would obsess with a racist anti-semite loser that hides behind irony in his crusade against people. Sam Hyde is a pathetic manchild, his Kickstarter TV videos are proof of this. Just some bitter man in his 30s projecting and pointing his ugly finger at anyone who dares to try and succeed

/thread

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

Hey rabbi, watcha doin?

what?

Charls is just an innocent funnyman, and Sam is the only guy who is actually "Red Pilled" in MDE.
Really makes you question how much of their skits are about hating women, fighting the jews, getting away with the thrill of being politically vague, or almost-racist punk like all their Sup Forums fans would like

Anti-semitism on Sup Forums? we cant have that!

moms, his tedtalk style skit and the promo vid where the dude trips his wife are all great but otherwise i agree 100%

Its just Sam cornering Charls with rants and conspiracy.

well it appeals to a very small minority of people who aren't deep in a slumber

>charls is a scifi book nerd
so cute

>not falling for the vaginal jew
Good man hyde

I don't even know who's that

Is that a famous person?

Are you that kike from Buzzfeed?

>he didnt see the video where Sam talked about making Hydewars as a spoof/lampoon on super right wing podcasts like Infowars

this isn't serious, this is fuckin memes bro

PLEASE make me believe this!! I WANT TO BELIEVE

This is fake because sam is 6'4" but for some reason this says 6'2"

>start reading Book of the New Sun the other day
>Charls name drops it in the middle of his rant

Trump won the 2016 American presidential election

Is that douchey beanie with the geek goggles meant to look ironic? Seriously asking. I am not sure if it's part of the "I'm so cooky!" act they both put on or if people actually choose to dress like this. Look at that gay vest too.