Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~AlexanderVerlaineFrost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called autism

What albums are his 5/5s?

To compensate for the hollow emptiness they feel in life

Because they care about gauging degrees of enjoyment rather than wasting effort trying to discern how "bad" an album is.

Honestly I find that type of rating system way more admirable even though it's pretty contrary to how most of the website operates.

Le token trap album

That entire site is for absolute morons having emotional tantrum reactions to music. Also, this and IMDB are the same and will be used to gauge popularity for $. Don't be surprised when in 10 years all of the ratings will be so skewed and what is popular is pure shit because some rich cunt couldn't make money off it and fuck the artist. You are being programmed.

Because there’s more bad music than good music. However, I’d rather not rate albums I think are 0.5/5. This is actually probably autism or someone who gets some sort of enjoyment out of giving bad ratings.

god that shit is so cringe worthy. I see stuff like that on rym all the time

>people

seriously its rate "YOUR" music why do u care what ppl do

Le onkyo xD

it's always asians lol

still better than Sup Forums where nobody even talks about the music they like anymore

Some people feel smarter for not liking things.

Why are you people posting my profile?

Why do you care?

>durrr bein da programd by da musik man u listen to da musk idyut

this lol who the fuck thinks 4 albums are "good". lot of kids on rym with autism because theyre drawn to numbers and lists

Completely accurate. Look at how hard rotten tomatoes shills

At least his retarded ratings won't count towards the overall album ratings. RYM doesn't tally ratings from users with abnormal scores.

shitty soyboy music

Pretty stupid reply to what was posted honestly.

100% accurate.

>streaming will let the most idiotic music into the mainstream and it will be awful

rateyourmusic.com/~AlexanderVerlaineFrost
Out of all the RYM autists, this is probably my least favorite

What's yumbo and ground zero?

>2 poets for username

yup super autist

is this an album or a persons reviews?

Fucking Flockaveli