What is an album that you strongly associate with the best time in your life?

What is an album that you strongly associate with the best time in your life?
Pic related, who wasn't happy as fuck in 2011/2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE
youtu.be/mtPKDHdS5bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I love that album too. It brings back good memories of 6th grade.

this album changed my life

I miss being turbo-normie. Simpler times.

>6th Grade
Fuck, I was a freshman in college when Pumped Up Kicks was huge.

>"good memories of 6th grade"
>post makes me realize i have no good memories from any time in school
>about to graduate high school in a month after 4 years of lonesome at this place
h-haha

Good times with this one. Good fucking times.

Got into this album during summer 2016, which was easily the best 3 months of my life.

This is a meme right

Enjoy your ban homeboy.

Fucking 2011/12 and the first half of 13 were the best years of my life fuck you for reminding me that I will literally never be able to relive that

youtube.com/watch?v=3cqU1pFRqYE

Brings back fond memories of hearing this song the radio in the summer of '99.

Reminds me of the good old days too. That and Steal My Sunshine.

Too bad I was getting bullied in high school when that came out.

good old times with this album
eating junk food and just wasting time with nice people

Hi Dad.

:(

Torches was released in 2011 and now I'm currently an 18 year old senior in high school, ya old fart. :^)

Nope.

every time i hear Time to Pretend or Electric Feel, i'm instantly transported back to being a freshman in college, drinking with friends under a black light without a god damn care in the world, not realizing i was becoming an alcoholic stoner, about to drop out of classes, and move back in with mom and dad while my best friends grew up and moved on with their lives... very bittersweet

I remember bumping Erase Me through my bro's aux cord in his car with 3 other bitches. HS was dope. College is too but you can't goof off as much as before. Still, this album brings me back.

Mojo So Dope reminds me of hotboxing in friends' cars
Kid Cudi is hot trash but he's got good memories

>Hi Dad.
I'm 23 dummy

>he is now
back then he could have been trash but i didn't care, he was the shit and that's all I cared about.

>every time i hear Time to Pretend or Electric Feel, i'm instantly transported back to being a freshman in college

Wasn't that literally like a decade ago? Shit and I thought was old.

Last time I was happy was like 2006, when I was 13 and even then it wasn't that I was happy, it was just that I didn't get hung up on all the bad shit happening around.
I think I listened to 50cent, just like every other kid at school back then.

>Torches was released in 2011 and now I'm currently an 18 year old senior in high school, ya old fart. :^)

Please go back to /r/eddit

just about. that would've been 08-09. once you're past 21 and stop caring about your birthday time doesn't seem as significant anymore until you realize "oh shit, i'm a quarter century old? when did that happen?"

Go away dude.
You're honestly a fag. Christ why do we have to share a board with people like this?

I think around the time I was listening to this around middle school there were one or two happy days

Im glad im not the only one who thought "reddit" while reading that. I try really hard to not just assume that about posts I hate but damn you can see it from a mile away.

this is a person i share this board with

Last year of high school, this album is really representative of the non stop party it was

unironically this album. It came out exactly when i had the most fun with my ex, was the closest to my family and lived the happiest days in my life. Then 2 days later Bowie died :(

Was Bowie dying basically the moment it went downhill?

Reminder that Sup Forums is mostly just us teenagers.

Agreed, total fag.

First album that sparked me getting into non-absolute normalman music. like before this as a 13 year old i was listening to only The Beatles and I had no idea at the time shit could sound like this

Sup Forums is actually college students, gays, sad twenty somethings and art hoes

Same here, I love that album. Saw Wavves on their tour for that album with King Tuff supporting with my first real girlfriend. Still one of my favorite shows I've ever been to.

I remember playing the fuck out of Green Day rockband when this album came out. Was the era of their best live shows too. Holds a nostalgic place.

I listened to this all the time last year when I was finishing up college and had just started dating my now-fiance, always fills me with those warm wonderful the-world-is-your-oyster feelings

Congrats bro

Nevermind by Nirvana.

Sixteen year old me sneaking beer and liquor with my friends, skateboarding, first girl friend, first break up, all the stupid teenage shit everyone misses. Still a kick ass album with some real jams.

I listened to a lot of bright, summery psych rock like pic related during the spring semester of my freshman year in uni. My classes were generally comfy and interesting, the weather was nice, and I had many escapades with the lads (IE, playing D&D, barbecuing in front of the dorm, smoking wacky tobacky on Friday nights). Good times were had by all.

One of my most fond memories of all time was exploring the crawlspace under my highschool with my best friends while someone had put this on through a speaker in the classroom above us. It was the last day of school before summer, and the last day before the school moved out of that building so it was almost empty besides us. The rest of that summer was spent goofing around with all my friends and spending time with my first serious girlfriend. It was honestly the happiest I've ever been. I really miss that school because a lot of cool and weird shit happened there. Beekeeping on the roof, school karaoke where me and my friends sang death grips, making a fort in a classroom out of old cabinets, couches, and scrap wood that stayed up for an entire year. Bunch of fun stuff. But yeah, Salad Days really reminds me of that time and gives me the biggest sunken gut nostalgic feeling

This exact example for me. I was in Grade 12 at the time.

As I get older every previous year seems like the best of my life in comparison to what the year is currently like

I'm really envious of you, cause my best experience listening to Salad Days was getting blackout drunk by myself on Natty Daddys and chain smoking 10 cigarettes at 2 AM. It was mid December and i watched cars drive through a snowstorm on an interstate highway in mid-Michigan from my 3rd story apartment less than 30 feet away. Nobody crashed

pet sounds

Pretty. Odd. by Panic At The Disco.
Good simple times when I didn’t owe anything to anyone.

i listened to this a lot at a time where i felt really happy.

fbi's homepage

;_;

Used to listen to this every so often with my ex girlfriend... I don't even listen to much like this anymore. It's amazing how much it changes you to have someone around that seeks out time with you, and actually cares for and kind of admires you. I miss that feeling. And I miss having two parents. And I miss not living in a shithole. And I miss having hope for my own future and taking joy in things.

In The Defense Of That user, he's got less time under his toes than we do.

>Board Elitism

youtu.be/mtPKDHdS5bM

My life was really fucking boring at the time but basically nothing bad was happening

>I'm currently an 18 year old senior in high school, ya old fart. :^)
LMAO
M
A
O
I'm 19 and about to graduate in a year and half ;^)

is this an ass or a knee

This is an essential high school/college fun-time album. Super bittersweet. It reminds you of happy, thus making you sad

damn..

These two marked the best times of my life yet. It felt good having someone who loved me and friends that didn't waste their fucking lives yet

Got my GF the same day it leaked online. Had money, had friends, done plenty of trips and cool stuff with friends, tront was back and we finally saw them live next spring. It all fell apart in the end, but it was a sweet year-long period.

>tfw 2012 was my best and worst year

ass

Last year was when I first got way into pavement and the beach boys.

2011 was good yeah. for it it was the last year before everyone got girlfriends and girls ruined everything

its a shoulder

eating junk food and getting high with my friends
simpler times

>who wasn't happy as fuck in 2011/2012?
2011 is what I consider the best year of my life thus far, weird.
I was really into that lolicore stuff back then.