Grimes loves sophie guys stop misusing that old interview quote

grimes loves sophie guys stop misusing that old interview quote

"dude sophie is a MAN lmao" - Claireth Bouther

Fuck off Satan. Be nice to Grimes.

Sophie is hot fire in the whip tho. Just speaking for the hood here.

bump

once a transphob always a transphob

i really think grimes should kill herself though

>elektron
>hard to work with
grimes confirmed brainlet?

Fyi I have been collecting screen shots from the past six months of posts on here about grimes and am compiling them together and emailing her tomorrow to her personal email. Brace yourselves to be hate by her grimesfags.

damn all these anonymous posters are going to be so embarrassed

its simple, be claire or james and change your ip and then samefag away. look how cool grimes is everyone

I would usually agree with you, but the two or three stalkers who spam her will know that that is what they spend their time doing, that their waifu saw, and that she is revolted. Not to mention the night one got very drunk and posted pictures of himself that can be traced to his facebook.

yeah classic james

anonymous i just told you to kill yourself. why are you letting me down like this? i really hoped you'd kill yourself one day

>Not to mention the night one got very drunk and posted pictures of himself that can be traced to his facebook.
the absolute state of grimesfags

yeah classic james

yeah I guess it might do something. that fag that constantly bumps grimes threads should be executed

bump

getting nervous foreign fag?

All you gotta do is quietly watch and these dipshits expose themselves. I've got his full name and whatnot. Contemplating suggesting a restraining order with a link to the bjork stalker wikipedia but that might push it too hard.

that's actually the first grimes post i've posted so i'm okay with this
the bump guy is weird

i know this is a bit trivial but why do you have such terrible taste in memes? it tells me about someone with a loud histrionic personality

australia is hardly feign stranger bro guy i totally have nothing to do with hey

consider chemical castration

>hey i have this tumblr gif of public access 80's tv, hey who remembers jerry springer? people are meant to care about dead fads because im really contrarian

we already know man fuck off

see? you have an awful elitist and self-assuming personality mr brooks. you're insecure and annoying

>i-i-i-it's not me
>happens to post a thread moments after the other has died.
ok.

why did she hack me?

bump

you usually bump a thread after about 3 hours of inactivity, how about you fuck off?

your reply makes absolutely no sense.

you stupid fat cunt

memes xd

I'm sure your waifu will love you, user

even a little?

wow i can't believe grimes hates trannies what an asshole

thats wild
one man

fuck off