He's a jealous and petty little man

He's a jealous and petty little man

Any form of content he deems unacceptable or problematic by only the most liberal, reddit approved standards he will make a video that "exposes" it that will get, guaranteed, a minimum of 1 million views.

Look at the description of his newest video, >I'm begging you to like & comment on this video as recommended by YouTube.

He is directly asking his fanbase of nearly 3 million people to raid another persons video. And he wonders why Youtube seems to be deliberately restricting the number of views he's able to get. He refuses to play nice with other Youtubers, especially ones with more Subscribers than him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCpsjEC4PlHmhM84yX5Y3rrg
youtube.com/channel/UCzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q
youtube.com/channel/UCb8R67kPgHE1lYf8KLPAieQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4
youtube.com/watch?v=aeqQL2s3uP4
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reply pls i worked hard on this post

yeah he really kinda just...h3h3's not as good as it was before. The content got old real quick. hurr durr utube did something bad djsaidojfog. real shame

It's true but it's entertaining watching him crash and burn. He's losing his fucking mind.

Sorry I don't follow this kind of stuff. I did watch the video where he met DJ Khalid and got served a fucking meal, though. Khalid seems like a good-hearted guy but I didn't really like how h3h3 and his girlfriend kept being smug and snickering as if he was a joke to them. The video they showed wasn't funny either, but Khalid being the good guy he is laughed along and let them leave.

this is a once in a blue moon youtube thread on Sup Forums, so what youtubers do you guys recommend?
I've watched some of supermega's videos and I can't tell if they are /reddit/-tier. I find them kinda funny though, like when they joked about Dan being a pedo

>someones butt hurt ethan shit on their garbage prank channel

>content has been kinda shit
>starts posting some different stuff on his other channel
>it is pretty good
>decides to scrap it and keeps releasing even shittier videos about the same kind of subject

Northernlion
Cowchop
Funhaus
Supermega

MDE and that dude on the middle left both in this pic

pick one

>this is a once in a blue moon youtube thread on Sup Forums, so what youtubers do you guys recommend?

Funhaus, HorribleReviews,GoodBadFlicks.BrutalMoose

This video was much better than his previous few. I agree that Israel H3H3 is prime H3H3, but it's not THAT bad now.

Seriously all of his videos now are "Fuck youtube"

When did h3h3 become shit? Is it because of Vape Nation? or when he moved to NYC?

>inb4 he was always shit

hot or ugly

6.5/10

slightly above average

h3 and idubbbz are the only good big youtubers

8.9/10

Would wife

>pick one
Reddit

wrong, MDE is the only good YT channel, everything else is fodder

>mfw trumpshits have replaced SJW as the most sensitive easily butthurt whiny babies on the internet

Trolling gold for the next 4 years, I couldn't be happier

Onyourcomputer, he's not big yet but some of his videos have been exposed so you can feel smug about liking him

nice delusion, being a trump supporter rocks and we're not overly sensitive at all.

t.small dick drumpfkin

you're so insecure about losing and being a lib cuck all you have is dick size insults, pathetic, we're taking the country back from limp wristed pedophile faggots like you

>amerifat
>electing an obese president

youtube.com/channel/UCpsjEC4PlHmhM84yX5Y3rrg
Fanboy Flicks

youtube.com/channel/UCzUV5283-l5c0oKRtyenj6Q
Mark Dice

youtube.com/channel/UCb8R67kPgHE1lYf8KLPAieQ
Marcus Dibble

>lib cucks trying to elect a murdering war monger who lets child rapists go free
nah ill take the guy who says goofy things but isnt insane, thanks

>Cowchop
Patrician taste

tiny baby cock aut fright elected an orange that failed upwards

BRUH

>Mark Dice

lol

>It's a poltard makes shit up to justify voting for a conman episode

C U T E
U
T
E

its disgusting the kind of shit trump supporters have to make up.

she supported the sanctions on Iraq which left thousands of people and children to starve to death, read a book

I dunno, when trump won, he was like well i voted hillary but im not going explode with stupid shit, im i hope he does well because that mean we all do well.

seemed pretty based, but i dont really watch many of his videos.

well i dont mind trump i was talkin about the child rapist thing

Not that guy and not a fan of Trump, but atleast the warmonger part is partly true, with the russian no-fly zone she wanted.

The elections were a joke but Trump was the lesser "evil"

They ran out of ideas so quick it's sad really, which they even say that's why they made their second channel until they dumped the vlogging shit onto the main one. Or it's just meme pandering like Hugh Mungus vids months after it was dead and terrible harambe jokes

if i was in their position i would be milking it.

he just recently moved to L.A.

you're really using body-shaming-esque insults when I'd bet you've said "don't body shame me" at least 14 times this week

Oh yeah, Ethan shitting on the Hugh Mungus feminist and the Lyft/Uber feminist well fits within the Sup Forums/Sup Forums standards of what a liberal is.

TF BRUH DAB - nigger comedy

Well H3H3 has been making shit videos for a while now.

I just cannot watch him anymore. He lost his charm.

This is a wake up call for you to go back to what you did best instead of making cingrey videos like vaping, harambe

WAIT WHAT?
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmZGSyMFy4

Why did Pewdiepie stop making videos? I don't follow him so I have no idea what happened but am intrigued.

So I just watched one the cunt's videos. How is he so popular? All he does is make dumbass commentaries on other Youtube videos. This is how people make money these days?! Goddamn, I should just quit my cubicle job and bullshit my way onto Youtube.

He stopped making daily videos.

I think there's just more pressure on him now to be funny because this is his full time job now so he ends up trying too hard.

he makes videos bashing SJWs a lot.

Also, you're talking about the ONE video where he exposed Joey Salads for faking people in black neighborhoods beating the shit out of a Trump car?

As a Trump supporter you should be on his side, the video was fake as fuck and someone caught him standing around with the "black hoodlums" behind the camera. Why would you defend such a shitty channel?

The way Ethan (guy behind h3) made his way to youtube bucks is actually really straightforward and outright stated by him several times.

Hey Chris. When's the next mommy make out day vid coming out?

No but he didn't tell people explicitly to vote for Trump so therefore he's a cuck.

fuck off back to youtube and facebook if you care about this youtube drama shit

I enjoy some of SovietWomble's stuff but he has a pretty sparse upload schedule.

>This is how people make money these days?!
She recently hid her monthly donations from her patrons.

I've been watching a lot of Cody's Lab, it's pretty damn comfy. Here's a video about bees.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeqQL2s3uP4
meh most of his content is pure dogshit

>They still watch youtube celebs

Seriously give it up and you won't look back for a second.

he explicitly states that he's trolling and people still angrily reply
how fucking dumb is this board

MDE is the only Sup Forums approved youtube channel, just like DSP is the only Sup Forums approved youtube channel

Who is Sean? I keep seeing him in the intro in their old videos

Mde is literally "lol rules 1 and 2 kys tumblr faggot"

The latest video was the best one in a while though

?
Its entertaining

MDE is pure shit

>Sup Forums approved

lol

DSP is autistic though, I think he was insulting MDE. Or just Sup Forums, I'm not quite sure now.

>sheev
>friends
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEE

Add internet comment etiquette.

Are you a fake youtube prankster OP?

My bad, ((((((Seinfeld)))))*

None of this youtube shit is quote unquote ""Sup Forums approved"", Sup Forums

Dayum, those faketits were a clever investment.

Vape Nation was one of the best things he's done in a long time

Cute face but she us a stick. Ethan has bigger boobs and ass than her.

fuck that blubbery kike reddit fatass. his wife will leave him.

she's not his wife

you can sense literally no attraction between them at any point ever, not even on a casual level

she's his handler at worst and a friend he pays that he knows well enough at best

literally go back to g(r)eddit

bruh

Cancer: the thread

Literally autistic or just fanning the flames?

Has Stuckman had any meltdowns of late?

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4

>sheev

what were you trying to acsheev by that? :^)

>literally autistic

i want Sup Forumseddit to leave

he's my only portal into the world of youtube gaming, a insurmountably vast and truly terrifying parallel dimension of the internet

He was saying that he cannot sense any EXTREMELY OBVIOUS attraction between two people, and therefore it must be fake.

That's literally "autism" you Sup Forumsarkplug

>excessive amount of sony games
gee wizz I wonder who made this

no, seriously, you need to go back

disgusting

Sometimes I just stare at Hila even if she is just looking at Ethan
I want to put my wiener in her

>kikes are behind vidya industry
I know, right?

Stop

Also bane posting doesn't belong with other cancer

shes one of those girls thats both ugly and hot at the same time