1. Your country

1. Your country
2. When did you realise that China > Japan?

t. Wang

This thread

China is the country of people eating escalators and elevators. Japan is the country of weird fetishes, kawaii uguu and whatever.
Liking either is a mistake.

I disliked many chinese people i came across. No manners, arrogance and no sense of fun / humor. Even radical muslims are more fun and outgoing in my experience.

I fucking hate all slanty-eyed gookchink countries with a fiery passion and I wish people would stop talking about these subhuman shitholes.

chinks are actually getting out of hand here and i think it wont end but this board originates in gooks and owned by a gook. why would you even be here

You are insane

that kind of small matter will not concern you.

Almost all asians you have ever met are Chinese.

t. chang

this board has been actually taken over by chinks i dont have any hope anymore
its really been boring because all replies you get are chingchongs or butthurtkimchis on asain threads at least. i dont want to deal with them anymore
Sup Forums couldnt recover from it

Kek Japan>>>China

You are insane

I love this thread. Why do you think the chink overlords have taken over? Just because people don't agree with your weeabo shit?

You're all chinks

t. zhang i recognize.
Sup Forums is a very small board anyway, like ikibey can stand out.

im japanese and this problem only happens when you are japanese and can speak english to some extent.

average netouyo posters cant make an argument, cant speak english. all they can do is literally pastapost and shitfucksuckgookchink. and they are satisfied with it, never move on. wouldnt have such a problem because they arent going to have discussions in the first place but only wannna shit on chinkgooks.

i unironically wanted to have a discussion with chinkgooks. but i find it impossible because most chinks here are the same as netouyos even if you can speak english. they aint move on either. and they have increased.

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely hate chinks. They are pretty much soulless subhumans but thinking Sup Forums is overtaken by them is insane.

when I was born

t. Pekka Lee

I... what? I'm the whitest whitey the planet has seen.

not Sup Forums, but Sup Forums. i dont even notice chinkgooks on Sup Forums for instance and it seems like they aint give a fuck about these ideological issues or their identity politics. if anything most of them are apolitical, still like japanese games. and japanese stuff seems to encourage them as from the east. sometimes their butthurt posts come out for sure but its ignorable.

but anyway on Sup Forums, its literally getting out of control. i hate them. i guess i should literally move to reddit. my english skills need to be more improved though.

that's exactly what a chink would say.

its just like 3 canadians that posts on every thread

Chinks here are too busy making spring rolls and shitty sushi. They don't have time to shitpost.

Every board is full of shitskins nowadays.

no. its if anything the good ol days of int. american flags have a bunch of serious mentally ill chinks. their replies damage your brain easily. and some from euro flags are also ccp tier bots.
yeah those sjws are annoying as hell. but azns dont get so much into identity politics somehow compared to them, on Sup Forums at least.

i think Sup Forums azns are more beta than Sup Forums. dont know at all about other boards though.

japan > mao's monkeys

I fucking hate both shitholes

>but anyway on Sup Forums, its literally getting out of control. i hate them.
what's wrong with liking something that China does? It doesn't mean that everybody is ok with their socio-political.

I'm Chinese. China still has a lot to learn from Western and Japan. In truth, Japan should understand China today. It's like we're going through a Meiji movement. All we want is our country becoming strong and rich to help our fellow Chinese. Shouldn't Japan understand this?

What they say is that imperialism is over. Japan thinks it removed the white people themselves. But this isn't the case at all. American soldiers are still in Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Okinawa. I've been to Thailand, Cambodia, Philippines. I've seen how the white people treat them who they see are poorer or lacking prosperity and things. All I want is for Asia to be strong with an independent spirit. We can do it together if people in China and Japan don't be so emotional. China isn't perfect. But we try to improve every day for the beloved motherland. Let's make Asia great together.

socio-political system*

chinese women are definitely more attractive

>tinfoilhat.jpg

inb4 >t.chang xing ling pin

Please stay away from all Asian women.

when i looked at the map

us posters are definitely the stupidest and worst

when i cumed inside in Chinese vagina

i love chinese girl's assholes

i was talking about those broken introvert ideology machines. they are like Sup Forumsacks parroting the same ideological gibberish every time they reply and i dont wanna go near them anymore.

both gooks and chinks on int 100% take moral high ground like mediocre sjws showing victimhood driven hivemind when it comes to some political or azn topic and its lame af. i dont think its cool, its some sissy timid nerdy shit i fucking hate. i unironically love manly things. they are someone i wont ever get involved with irl so im gonna cut my ties with all of those sissy chinkgooks. might stay on v but guess im done with this board i gotta move to reddit or twitter or something like that instead probably

>beta enough to move to japan as an esl virgin loser
>shits on "sissy chinkgooks"

lmoa

im japanese and not even virgin, unfortunately. and i dont even hate azns as i said. besides, i know there're plenty of moderate azn polemicists who dont bring up a shitty victim complex of the past but let japanese join in their group. they might be sjws and i wont join such a group but i dont hate them either.

meanwhile on int, most chinkgooks are unhinged. their hate and hatred against japan are too fucking obsessive. they actually deserve netouyos. guess some of them are Sup Forumsack azns.

>im japanese and not even virgin

post discarded
not gonna read your lies any longer

you are far too obsessed by china and korea.