"Holding her is sexist. If word of this microaggression gets out...

"Holding her is sexist. If word of this microaggression gets out, it could generate sympathy for the liberals in the senate."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTJlrKxVf_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I laughed.

>No Meera

It's shit.

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and dubs.

;)

rolling for shae

Melisandre tits must be the perfectest

A FUCKING LEAF.

Myrcella is the hottest in the series, no question.

seriously i don't even like this shit and you have no meera? you gay?

rolling for Missandei

NOOOOOOOOO

you can have her

rollio

i got hannah
your transgression has been forgiven this time, fucker, but you better edit that shit

jealous?

You thought about this for hours, for no reason but to make a fool of yourself. what's your end game?

dont like star wars?

Nah, fuck you this is a Owen Wilson whispering thread now
youtube.com/watch?v=OTJlrKxVf_4

Being passive aggressive is the ultimate bitch move. Stop typing like a feminized child.

I never really thought about it, but you people are like the fat feminized child that rebels against being a bitch in some chat forum like this. There is no other perfect bitchboy.

Do you people exist outside of being asexual lumps that consume resources?

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Darth Vader: Luke, you do not yet realize your racism. You have only begun to discover your privilege. Join me, and I will fund your sociology degree. With our combined oppression, we can end this destructive conflict and bring intersectionality to the galaxy.
Luke Skywalker: I'll never join you!
Darth Vader: If you only knew the power of Social Justice! Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your mother.
Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed her!
Darth Vader: No. I am your mother.
Luke Skywalker: No... that's not true! That's impossible!
Darth Vader: Search your Facebook. You know it to be true.
Luke Skywalker: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOO!

nice one. shit actually got me.

save these. perfect for what is currently happening to star wars.

Adulthood is realising Anakin did nothing wrong.

technically pre disney intervention there was the rule of 2 justification that made it destiny determining who gets beat down

since he was to restor balance to the force. whole jedi school vs 2 sith... well thats not balanced lets reduce this down to yoda and old ben vs palpatine and vader

the original material thats after ep6 in the books and comics follows this logic as well with luke sperging out after trying to make a new jedi school

top keks

waow

>All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop
hm

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY GENDER

Made me smile, gj OP

>"The more you manspread your white supremacist patriarchy, Tarkin, the more star systems will check your white privilege."

>"Not after we mansplain the power of this station. In a way, you have determined the choice of the hamplanet that will be cucked first. Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the Rebel safe space, I have chosen to test this station's toxic masculinity on your home planet of San Francisco."

have these (kek)s

>Rebel safe space

Do you have to be under 30 to get this kind of humor or something?

>being 30 or old on Sup Forums

Pic related should be you right now.

>It's an oppressed non-cis-gendered person!

>Rebel safe space

Kek

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>Wasting your youth in this shithole

HAHAHAHA.

This, fuck wasting time on here when your life is actually 'fun'

Sup Forums is talented

>"you're a white male, aren't you?"
>"what makes you think that?"
>"I saw your ease of life. Only straight white males carry that kind of privilege"
>"perhaps I was racist and took it from him"
>"I don't think so, no one can be racist to a straight white male"

>Help us George Soros, you're are only hope

i like this new meme

>are

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that a man can become a woman. 'Cause no amount of mental mumbo jumbo can change my biology. It's all a lot of simple snips and tucks.

kek

excellent

keked hard

this is severely underrated

>"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened"

mmmmh mmmmh.

Yes.

underrated

You are fucking retarded. Restoring the balance meant destroying the Sith, because Sids and Vader had shifted the galaxy towards the dark side (which is unnatural).

really makes you think

Really made me laugh

+1

#DarkSidesMatter

only a sith deals in absolutes

This isn't funny, you underaged faggots.

top tier

>You don't believe in white privilege, do you?
>Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of triggering stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Patriarchy controlling everything. 'Cause no glass ceiling controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of jewish tricks and nonsense.

You liberal scum.

I'd love to see David Duke play an Empire general tbqh

Good... I can feel your racism.
I am literally shaking. Take your whitewashing. Strike me down with all of your hate speech, and your journey towards institutional systems of white patriarchal oppression will be complete!

>But that's not how racism is defined in the dictionary
>I am altering the definition. Pray I do not alter it further

>black dude is protesting a redefinition of racism
>Vader is a white dude pretending to be black

this REALLY made me think.

Laughed

>giving away the raid
and you were so close to carrying it off, too

what raid?

>Sir, we've analysed their online rape threats and there *is* a microagression. Should I have your safe shuttle standing by?

yes, it's fun satire but holding a woman is not a microaggression but a macroagression

Kek. You're a funny guy OP :) hehe :D

Amazing.

>Join me, and I will fund your sociology degree

hearty keks

Watto: Dictionary definitions? white lies are no good out here. I need something more real.
Qui-Gon Jinn: I don't have anything else...
[waves hand]
Qui-Gon Jinn: But well-reasoned arguments will do fine.
Watto: No, they won't-a.
[Qui-Gon waves his hand more firmly]
Qui-Gon Jinn: well-reasoned arguments will do fine.
Watto: No, they won't-a! What? You think you're some kind of MRA, waving your hand around like that? I'm woke. Logic don't work on me. Only lived experience. No melanin, no body dysmorphia, no deal!

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Trump the Problematic?
I thought not. It's not a story a person of color would tell you. It's a cis legend. Darth Trump was a victim blaming transphobe of the cis, so big league and so white he could use triggering language to influence the gender binary to create... a wage gap.
He had such a knowledge of oppression that he could even keep the ones he grabbed from earning 77 cents on the dollar.

>delicious tears
Last year I was a SJW and would have wanted Hillary to win. Now I can't stand their faggotry and I'm glad Trump is president. I wonder if Sup Forums had anything to do with this.

>Rebel Safe Space
>this starion's toxic masculinity

fuckin' kek

The dark side of the white privilege is a pathway to many harassments some gender studies graduates consider to be... problematic.

>Don't try to publicly shame us with your cuckold's ways, Lord Vader. Your cultural appropriation of the ancient kangz has not helped you conjure up the stolen bikes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the BLM's Jewish funders-...

Midichlorians Duke

Midichlorians

he let her go so that they could track her and find the rebel base?

how was that not obvious

wait did Disney re-edit Star Wars already?

>In our moment of greatest triumph? I think you overestimate their chances Nate Silver. All polling indicates I have a 99% chance of winning

Why is Vader flip-flopping over the sides of the SJW argument? In some scenes he's super liberal, in others he's incredibly conservative.

Beucase Star Wars is filled with scenes that can be understood multiple ways.

Look at this scene where Duke takes of Vader's mask.
Some say this is the scene where we find out that Vader is actually a white guy that appropriated black culture for his own ends. Other claim it is all about Vader desperately wanting to be black due to hating his own white nature. But it can also be about how Vader, a proud black man, have internalized white culture and hatred.

The movies are full of pottery like this.

>he doesn't meme as a part time hobby when occasionally bored

what's it like not being patrician

>it's a Sup Forums invades Sup Forums episode

really getting sick of these ones desu

ESB disney reboot script leaked ?

Its obvious that Vader is being freed from the degeneracy and nigger culture surrounding him, so he can die like the white man he was born as.

Taking the mask off really did kill him. It didn't matter if he was a big guy or not.

Ah, it sort of makes sense now.
Since Vader was originally a soldier of the republic that fought CIS scum, naturally he'd hate them deep down.

According to my grandfather, the Vader is a Dad reveal was really surprising since JEJ was a pretty well know actor even back then and most people assumed Vader was a black dude.

Too bad such a twist couldn't be done now because of PC bullshit.

rolling i guess

"The liberals are alterted to our motives. Admiral Ozzel came out too close to the election."