So ive been looking for a music making software and Ive seen a lot about FL Studio and Im hesitant to pull the trigger...

So ive been looking for a music making software and Ive seen a lot about FL Studio and Im hesitant to pull the trigger. Should I just get the 99$ version to start? The 200$ version has more of what I want to do. (Like record vocals and external instruments) Is there any other softwares for beginners just to get me started? Or should I just go straight into FL Studio?

>Also PS im not very rich but I want to make some music and hey maybe you never know. I just dont want to waste money on something that will be too complicated to use. Thanks all for the replies

Other urls found in this thread:

reaper.fm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you try it out first? I liked FL at first but grew really annoyed with it when I tried making actual tracks instead of inconsequential experiments.

Downloaded the demo didnt really know what to do.
>didnt watch any tutorials just looked and played around

I want to make actually tracks but I also want to mix samples and make "beats"

win

Just torrent it

I tried like 4 years ago but I couldnt crack a code so I was stuck in demo version. Plus i feel like buying would be less hassle and wouldnt have as many problems

Do I have to disable internet connection everytime I use? Seems counter productive when Im going to be searching for samples and such

What version is it though? The whole package or the most basic? also can you liink the correct zippyshare liink

now is this download going to give me the key code to activate or just the whole client?

*FL Studio*

Literally took me 5 minutes to torrent it.
And then torrent some vsts cause FLs stock shit really isn't too useful.
Also make sure to download a shit ton of sample packs

Just torrent it. It's really not that hard. Really not a hassle once it's downloaded

kid looks like rivers cuomo

FL studio is fantastic for beginning producers. Honestly looks confusing for a first timer but the interface couldn't be simpler
But either buy the 200$ or torrent it

Not Op. I want to torrent it but I don't want to be sued. Will I?

Ok thanks ill do this

should I have FL Studio open? And why do I need to disconnect from internet?

No you dumb nigger just download it

Yes.

websites with good sample packs? please?

What do i do now? sorry i dont really torrent

bump

If you're struggling with a torrent I don't think you're cut out for music

Its not that I just dont know what that means

I know its not the same but have you considered Reaper? You can use the free trial forever.
reaper.fm/

bump

Assuming you've done the actual FL Studio install, that window just means you successfully ran the .reg file to hack the mainframe and allow you to not need a license

look up a youtube tutorial dummy

Yes, the f16's are on their way to your house as we speak. They will hunt you down.
ofc not, just don't upload gigabytes of data for others to torrent, and you should be fine. They're after the uploaders, not the downloaders.
Download Vuze and then just go to a pirate bay proxy, search FL Studio and download the one you need

could you elaborate what stopped you from being able to making full tracks in FL?
I have a hard time at the moment with creating songs since I find that FL limits the musical creativity a lot with its shitty interface and workflow

Not original OP
Can someone recommend me a program for begginers? FL studio looks cool should just go with that, what about the others they are more easy or people tend to use many programs at the same time?
I want to make music kinda Tangerine Dream, Aphex Twin... I dont have any analog instrument btw

Ableton