*Wins the league*

The age of JUST is coming to an end

If you win the league but no one watches it, did you really win?

But people will watch it, its inevitable, weare running a MK Ultra operation on Sup Forums, you will watch our league.

What happened to Adrien Silva?

Will probably be sold

Acuña is going to flop so hard, it's going to be fun to watch. He's a shit tier player.

Are Iuri Medeiros and Daniel Podence good?

Also this team has too many old players that failed elsewhere, but Benfica has this kind of players too

We have young players to take his place if he does. I just hope Pity Martinez doesnt come, 16mil is too risky for a questionable player

Enjoy wasting money on a system babby that played most of his life in the 3rd division and only ever played good with one (1) coach

They are, Iuri was out on loan and scored like 15 goals for a shit side so he could probably do better in Sporting, Podence gets a few minutes in Sporting, he is a turbomanlet, low center of gravity great ball control. Coates was a flop at Liverpool but he was actually a great defender for us last season, hopefully Mathieu will be the same.

Are you talking about Acuna or Martinez?

How is Porto gonna line up? Are they also going to use that Portuguese 4-1-3-2?

We're gonna sell half of our team. 3rd place at best.

Porto has financial fairplay problems and financial problems in general, they invested too much in previous seasons and didnt win shit, this season they will probably have the worse squad out of the big 3

Is bas dost staying

Who /watchesourleague/ here

Most likely, i dont think anyone will pay 60mil for Bas Dost

Does Bryan Ruiz still play for you? He was so insanely good for Twente.

Yeah, his first season was amazing, but this last season he kinda dropped intensity, he is for sale this summer.

I now remember Bas Dost

>when you realize that you're gonna play for Sporting

>Piccini
>Coentrao
>Mathieu

conceding 2 goals per game confirmed

>no mexicans

not a chance desu

>Doumbia

He's good enough for our league

what league is this?

>all these non-portuguese flags in this thread
god damn you memeing moor bastards

Acuña is going to overplay so hard, it's going to be really pleasing to watch. He's a god tier player.

Portugal

How come Jorge Jesus hasn't been noticed outside of Portugal like Jardim even though he's done wonders with Sporting?

Jesus can't speak foreign languages

>thread about Sporting alive for more than 3 hours
>no bullying drampiões in sight

that nigga looks 40.

This is the only alliance that matters.

How is Benficuck looking?

Is Sporting really a lock for it this year and then they won't win it for the next ten like Feyenoord?

I was in a Cafe drinking super bock and Mitroglou walked in and told me I should be drinking Sagres.
He spat on my Porto shirt and called me a faggot