Absolutely disgusting behaviour by the Ruskies in Marseille. The British chavs are pathetic...

Absolutely disgusting behaviour by the Ruskies in Marseille. The British chavs are pathetic, but murdering somebody for wearing a piece of cloth is nigger behaviour. Shameful.

Why don't these thugs do something useful, like fight the Mussies in Dagestan? Why fight fellow whites at a tournament meant to be enjoyed? If degenerates want to fight eachother in an unpopulated area, I don't care, nothing of value will be lost. If they are going to do it in a city centre around children and innocent bystanders, it's fucking disgusting.

Literally dindu behaviour.

Football needs to die. It seems to be the leading cause of chimp out behavior for whites.

>murdering somebody for wearing a piece of cloth
People have been killing each other over diverging opinions since the dawn of time.

btw not implying slavs are white or anything
t. your mongorian friend

based russians

Football is a great European tradition, it should continue and be as popular as possible. It is good for society.

These "people" are literally just using it as an excuse to fight. If football died they'd switch to Rugby or Cricket. The sport doesn't matter, it's the thugs. They just want someone to fight.

Same way a lot of black Bernie supporters go to Tump events so they could fight. If Truml didn't exist, they'd just find another excuse to get into a fight.

>fellow whites
Russians are white now?

Today's events are making me reconsider.

>it as an excuse to fight. If football died they'd switch to Rugby or Cricket.
That would be logical but it isn't true. Even in Finland football fans chimp out more than fans of other sports. Even Icehockey, which is 10 times more popular here and attracts a lot of white trash.

Hooliganism is just a part of the sport.

I would disagree. Hooliganism is only a part of the sport because it's so popular elsewhere, supporters emulate what they see abroad.

Look at the hooliganism rate in the US in the nfl vs mls. Or in Canada, for example, hockey riots are fairly common, where as soccer riots are rare. Thugs love to fight, as most dullards do.

If football were replaced with another sport, the hooligans would just migrate over there.

They are pretty tame compared to find hooligans. Here they bring rockets to matches so to throw at the opposite team supporters

Pic related is the average police seize on a normal match

>compared to find hooligans
Compared to dindu hooligans*

>If football were replaced with another sport, the hooligans would just migrate over there.
Some of them would but I still insist football in itself generates more of this type of behavior and if any other sport would take over as the most popular sport the hooligan culture would never reach the same level.

Real fuckin tough when you gotta fight a white dude kek beta ass euros

So soccer is like rap?

Funny you should say that. That's exactly what they did in here. Just today my friend said the last game he watched the opposing team fans brought in rockets and shot them at home teams fans cars.

Yeah but anyone that has ever lived with Brits will tell you that you are below niggers so its ok to murder you

>Russians are white now?
Were germans ever?

Considering the US has equal rates of hooliganism, I'd disagree. The sport isn't intrinsically linked to hooliganism whatsoever.

Get out of my country shitskin.

>Anglos
>human

Just banter mate

French authorities and Russian Fans should collaborate in order to remove FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD from the games

Its tribal behavior inherent in all humans

>dat anglo butthurt

You got stomped out by the russkies, deal with it. You have been a nation of spineless jew-loving cucks long before that became a thing in other euro countries.

Even anglo chav skinheads are just victims who get chased around in the streets by other ethnics

>football in itself generates more of this type of behavior

Please explain how the game of football generates more of this behaviour over any other sport. Its just because its the most popular, that's it. The sport is irrelevant.

>The sport is irrelevant.
Rugby is quite popular as well, and you never see this kind of thing from rugby fans. Football has no values anymore.

They're just mad that Howe got a sticky and Cruyff didn't