What's with so many leader being short?

What's with so many leader being short?

Because a lot of them are crypto-Jews.

those aren't even the current leaders for the most part

It's quite simple.

>tall people are usually socially popular starting from their teens
>too busy doing social stuff, having relations with girls, going to parties, hanging out with the boys
>short people are way less popular and don't have the means to do that stuff
>they end up focusing on stuff like studying, working, doing extracurricular activities, engaging in politics
>as they get older these interests stick to them so when their social status improves to the point of them becoming "popular", they still remain interested in the productive stuff
>they end up becoming successful

so by your logic, short people are more hard working? kinda makes sense considering how asians work correlates with their height

Well, there are too many people who are short or tall to make a generalisation. But you can say that many short people work harder because of their shortness hindering their social status. Some would call it "overcompensation". But that's a bit mean.

I seriously doubt that in France a 5'7 height would be so detrimental to your social life.

That's pretty damn short even for French standards.

I'm only 5'10 and the majority of French are shorter than me when I live there, feels good man

When I live in an anglo country tho its back to being a shorty, must be our superior british genetics

>Obama

Wow is that guy like 6'1 or something???

>putin: 5'7"

He's much shorter, 5'4" or even 5'3" actually, I saw him in real life.

>We went from 1.90 de Gaulle to this

manlet syndrome, they often strive for positions of power to compensate for their height :^)

Xi Jiping is quite tall for a Chinese person. So is Abe for a Jap

180cm is quite normal for a northern chinese

It's not, these are /fit/ maymays and you know it. The average male french height is 5'9, the women are definetely shorter than 5'7. Sure, a shorter than average male may have a lower confidence, but to think that it's gonna wreck your life probably means that you yourself never got a social life to begin wih. There's always some shorter than average peer in every group.

Yeah, every litter has a runt.

Manlets are always butthurt and want other people to respect them thus the desire to control/ being a politician

he's 5' 10"
he's the tallest man in Russia

Wow edgy

I'm not being edgy.