What does Sup Forums think of OM? Top 10 band for me

What does Sup Forums think of OM? Top 10 band for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkdmwKXNXAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Bit weird live, they just use static lighting.

I saw em live in Vancouver on their 2016 west coast tour. Honestly the weirdest part of the entire thing was the opening act, who was an old man, dressed as a prospector, strumming on his acoustic guitar and performing slam poetry. 100% true.

enjoy 'em pick right up where sleep left off

I like them. I liked Sleep more though. Did you watch that stoner/doom documentary on BBC? They interview Sleep in it and they're pretty fucking funny and charming. You would probably like it.

bit boring, but respect them for what they do. inspired me to pick up bass guitar

This? Or is the documentary up somewhere online?
youtube.com/watch?v=PkdmwKXNXAQ

I'm fucking obsessed with that album. I think it's perfect.

Same for me. Can't name any bad releases.

Sleep gave us so much good man, what a talented group of musicians. not only are sleep legendary, but OM and High on Fire are also great. Just legendary dudes

Bump, they're great.

Wish they'd release something new soon

are they Christian?

Dunno. Probably very "spiritual". The music is just influenced by chants and hymns.

not sure if they are actually christian but cisneros definitely believes in spiritual meditation
it's worth noting the original sleep drummer left the band to become a monk

2good4disworld until Chris Hakius left and that Grails guy joined. Now it's just mediocre shit.

what's wrong with that? it's not an EDM show

That sounds fucking badass

That must have been Daniel Higgs (previously of Lungfish)

New album when????

didn't quite enjoy it as much as Dopesmoker, but it was a gem at my local music store for less than $10 so I'm glad it's part of my collection.

>the original sleep drummer left the band to become a monk
hardcore af