Name a worse character

Name a worse character.

Piper

> Rayyyyyyyy

i don't think we should
"w" should be the worst character

ITT: characters males will never understand

(((You)))

Thank you, your contribution to the thread has been noted. $5 has been deposited into your Steam account. Have a lovely day!

Done

Servilia
Rita
Skyler
Karen & Becca
Shae

Also Peggy and Betty

Thanks!

need some context bro, we arent all as patrician as you desu

>Servilia : Devious cunt from Rome
>Rita : Dexter's stupid wife
>Skyler : Breaking Bad, Walter's stupid wife
>Karen & Becca : Californication, Hank's stupid ex-wife and daughter
>Shae : GoT whore
>Peggy : Powerfulâ„¢ fem from Mad Men, terrible story
>Betty : Mad Men, Don's stupid wife

to you

Are women written poorly? Or are they written as they normally behave and are misinterpreted by the audience as annoying?

Rita, Skyler, Karen and Betty are all written as the bitchy, never happy female. Karen is the only one with a good excuse, but she flips out over ridiculous shit.

Becca is the "wise beyond her years" preteen/teenager who calls her dad out on all his stupid shit. The problem with that is that kids are stupid and it's unrealistic.

Servilia threw an incredible fit because some dude (Caesar) didn't/couldn't fuck her any more because of political reasons. Her entire arc was a waste of time. The only good part about is that you got to watch another better written female fuck with her the entire show.

Shae was just a stupid whore with a barely hinted at story (ie, no story) and no reason to do what she inevitably ended up doing, except that she was a gold digging cunt.

Peggy's entire first season story arc is just dropped out the window once it happens. She instead takes on a different role and wouldn't be so bad, except that she doesn't add anything to the show other than "look at all the big bad men stealing my great ideas".

And this is only a handful. There are dozens/hundreds of better written females in various shows, so it's not indicative of anything other than these characters were shit.

His daughter after she starts going after the teacher. So fucking annoying. Or his son.

His son is the most annoying male character in any show that purports to be serious that I can think of.

>the bitchy, never happy female.

Oh yeah, this woman for sure doesn't exist, and certainly not like typical white mothers.

>"look at all the big bad men stealing my great ideas".

Yet The Suitcase is still one of the best episodes of Mad Men.

Shae only existed to show how Tywin was a colossal hypocrite and to develop Tyrion's character in the books
the second reason was completely removed from the show after the first season