I miss him

I miss him...

>literally killed himself fapping

One of us

>him

litterally who?

Damn son.
Why didn't he roll a 5 or 8?

I didn't need to see that just now, but thanks anyway.

No, that was Carradine. Wasn't it?

Yeah. Me too.

I don't. He wasn't literally in any good movies.

Is this your safe space?

Yeah it was Carradine. God how embarrassing would that be? At least Robin killed himself intentionally. Carradine died on accident while jerking off.

>kneejerk buzzword
you are a meme

Sorry if you're upset.

i wish i could feel something

We are all upset. Be kind.

I'm not upset at all. But happy to stroke your dick, if you want it stroked.

w-what

I hate you for that filename

>But happy to stroke your dick, if you want it stroked.
Oh yeah give me the good stuff. i'm uncut so you don't need lube

That's how you know he's a real man. Going to those lengths to get off at his age? Fuck. That's a man if I've ever seen one.

>i'm uncut so you don't need lube
nice

Whenever you're ready sweet pea

Give me your home address, m8.

Come find me.

Find you how? I will need some leads, at least.

fake

Was it kino?

My voice, can you hear it? This sign, can you read it? I'll wait forever if you'll just come to me.

>Silent Hill referensu
I'm in love. Tell me where you are right now. Your dick will receive a stroking like it's never received before.

Are you a gril?

undoubtedly

kekd

I'm gonna say it: Robin Williams is overrated

Mr. Doubtfire is a fun movie but other than that there isn't really an iconic role from him. I dont think him in Good Will Hunting is terribly great

>What is Good Will Hunting
Well, these things are mostly subjective, I guess.
>What is Dead Poet Society?
Ok, sure. I mean you can be objectively wrong if you want.

Come to think of it, I can't think of anything that was really memorable. Otherwise I would remember it. Mrs. Doubtfire is the only thing that comes to mind, which is a real shame.

Bicentennial Man and What Dreams May Come are close seconds, which is okay I guess. Especially in the case of What Dreams May Come. That movie reminds me that quality 90s pleb-tier movies will never happen again.

This. He's been in so much good shit, you're ignorant if you think otherwise

Also, I can't believe I couldn't remember Dead Poet Society. I think this means that this movie will not always be a classic, and that it will be forgotten at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Even if he was great in 2 other movies, that's still only 3 movies tops that are worthwhile

And all of them are before 00

>before 00

what the hell? Were you born in 1995 or something? Because it sounds like you were.

Good Morning Vietnam, for fuck's sake. And The Fisher King, One Hour Photo, Insomnia, The World According to Garp, I even kinda liked What Dreams May Come. He's a great dramatic actor, and he's very funny when he has a good director to reign in the schtick a little bit

Learning Robin Williams cut his wrists and hung himself made me want to cut my wrists and hang myself. There's truly no hope.

>list of movies I totally forgot existed
I think most people are like me. Almost no one will ever watch any of these movies ever again.

Know this: it was dementia. If you want to kill yourself, at least wait until the dementia hits.

Honestly, those two are him at his best imo.
>What is Good Morning Vietnam?
>What is One Hour Photo?
>What is The Butler?
Granted he wasn't in The Butler for that long, though.
Also wtf does it matter when those movies came out? I mean unless you are literally a 15 year old, most people who are serious about the media they consume and can still see something like Casablanca or Apocalypse Now as being good movies, regardless of what year they came out.

Yeah, remembered those as soon as this

PRINCE ALI

Easily in my top 3 favorite Ed Norton films

>literally killed himself fapping
Is there proof?

Would the police who found him actually reveal that this was the reason he killed himself or would that be considered too embarrassing?

So instead they make up the lie that he wanted to die?

That episode of Six Feet Under where the guy kills himself by accidentally hanging himself made me think of this is what actually happened to Williams... I guess we will never know

Why did you have to post that gif? Her kiss makes me so depressed knowing that I will never have a grill like that :/

SA-FAR-RI

The cops definitely wouldn't but the coroner has to list something and that shit is public except in very special circumstances. Which is how we all know that David Carradine died jackin it.
I bet he is looking down on us all right now, choking one out.

Well maybe you should try killing yourself

>Be Robin Williams
>Sign a contract to star in Mrs Doubtfire 2
>Kill yourself 2 months later
Why?

banter

>verb
>exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way.
>"the men bantered with the waitresses"
What did user mean by this?

>synonyms:
>joke, jest, pun, sally, quip

>Would the police who found him actually reveal that this was the reason he killed himself or would that be considered too embarrassing?
>So instead they make up the lie that he wanted to die?
That's what happened to David Carradine, they were reporting his death as a suicide by hanging even though it was autoerotic asphyxiation with a hooker involved. Somehow they honestly perceived choosing oblivion over one's own children to be better for a public image than an embarrassing accident.

He didn't kill himself fapping. Stop spreading fake facebook news stories.

Robin Williams didnt but David Carradine sure as hell did. You can look up the coroner's report yourself.

This is fine. I was only talking about Robin Williams.