THAT'S

>putting the link as the thread title

AN

>link in title

JUST FUCK MY THREAD UP

AWFULLY

>he put the link in the title
JUST

>he puts the link in the title AND is linking to a specific time AND that time being 0 seconds which is completely pointless
THE STATE OF OP

yes ops a nigger but all you fags should get the make clickable add on for chrome shits amazing

HOT

i remember my first day on Sup Forums

how's your second one coming along

Get it right next time or I'll punch ya

Pretty good thank you, you enjoying yours?

COFFEE

SOOOOY

Is revival the worst album ever made by a good artist? inb4 eminem isn't good just assume good means popular and generally thought of as good by normies.

POT

why do exactly black anons raid this album on RYM with 0,5-1,5/5 rates?

Jelly that the most well known and one of the most talented rappers is white.

BLEACHED

Haven't listened to Revival yet, but Humanz was dogshit

Recovery is about as bad imo.

His worst record by far. Recovery might've been bad but it was at least kind of listenable. Theres like 3 songs on here that are even sort of acceptable.

I'm going to start it now, but it can't possibly be worse than Recovery. That shit was vile.

>black people
>on RYM
cool story bro

I'm halfway in, it's in no way worse than Recovery. It still is his 2nd worst. Official Eminem ranking:
1. The Eminem Show
2. Marshall Mathers LP = Slim Shady LP
3. Relapse
4. Encore
5. Marshall Mathers LP2 = Infinite
6. Revival
7. Recovery

>Eminem Show in the top spot
That album's aged like shit. I like it but it's no MMLP

Am i a pleb for thinking the Ed Sheeran song is the best on the record? At least it has a decent beat and a catchy hook.

Sup Forums is literally the only place in the world that thinks Recovery is his worst album. "that shit was vile" is such ridiculous hyperbole holy shit, that album was just standard pop rap, son. Nothing offensively bad at all. I mean, there's only 3 or 4 decent songs on the thing, but Encore, MMLP2 and Revival are all worse and Relapse is debatable.

I would say Recovery, Encore and MMLP2 are about equally bad. I think Revival is worse than all of them though.

No, the album is just that bad.

I also like that its about something thats not MUH DRUMPF or MUH TOUGH LIFE.

does anyon else feel like ed sheeran always sing the same song
like he sounds the same on every trick ive ever heard him on and its sells like water in the desert

what a hack

It's a small album that's pretty good that then gets watered down and diluted by so much fucking awful Rick Rubin produced shit.

>Walk on Water
>Believe
>Chloraseptic
>Framed
>Offended
>Tragic Endings
>Like Home
>Bad Husband
>Revival Skit
>In Your Head
>Castle
>Arose

There. The album's much fucking better now. I think Bad Husband is pure ass, but it at least fits the narrative better than whatever the fuck shit like Heat and Remind Me are supposed to be.