FOUR SYRIAN REFUGEES SEXUALLY ASSAULT 14 YEAR OLD GIRLS IN ENGLAND

ITS REAL

express.co.uk/news/uk/679000/syrians-accused-sexual-assault-girl-newcastle-park
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636665/Four-Syrian-immigrants-sexually-assaulted-14-year-old-girl-Newcastle-park-just-weeks-invited-UK-Government-refugee-relocation-scheme.html

Note the BBC headline. Jesus H Christ

bbc.com/news/uk-36507138

> Three Syrian men have appeared in court accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a park in Newcastle.
> Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, have pleaded not guilty.
> A 16-year-old-boy, understood to be Syrian, has also been charged with sexual assault. It is not known if he has entered a plea yet.
> Mr Badreddin came to the UK from Jordan last November under the government's refugee resettlement programme.
> He and his family were judged to be vulnerable by the UN refugee agency.
He and his family were judged to be vulnerable by the UN refugee agency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dM2MWUG6KRI
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nlzfj/three_syrian_men_deny_sex_assault_in_newcastle/
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Mr Badreddin is one of 1,602 Syrians who have arrived in the UK under the resettlement programme.

> The scheme was designed to bring vulnerable Syrian refugees directly from refugee camps in the Middle East to the UK.

> Those arriving have been screened and vetted by the UN.

> The scheme will see 20,000 refugees come to Britain over the next four years.

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

N
O
W

WTF BRITAIN

Daily Mail Link:
Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.

Express news link:
> Comments Unavailable
> Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section.

BBC link:
> lol jk they never gave a fuck what plebs have to say

WHY

Dude, trust me, it's for their own good. They will arrest you over "insensitive" comments.

Fucking filth... I'm actually angry as fuck.

Only 1600 of 20,000 have arrived, and they are ALREADY RAPING WOMEN

Unbelievable... fuck this all.

Bump -- blow this shit up.

EVERYTHING NIGEL SAID WAS TRUE

bump

But why would you bring up such a sensitive topic? It's unhelpful and might even be divisive.

>Note the BBC headline. Jesus H Christ

What is it?

I never hear a single word from Sup Forums about all the white girls who get raped by white men.

I seriously fucking hate this board. Go fucking kill yourselves.

those white men were falsely accused
i have evidence

well it's better than Japan

they took in 4 refugees and two were rapists

so you're the guy tarding up the comments section?

That they pled "not guilty"

This is the BCC TV report.

The fucking BBC has been following the family of one of the rapists but says they're holding back because people realize how "sensitive" this is.

I don't think they were ever open. I just saw this story and most of the links are just a couple of hours old.

>criminals raping in a white country at very low rates
vs.
>foreign invaders who shouldn't even be there
raping women at very high rates

how is that the same thing in your autistic mind?

The other two just have not been caught yet.

Go ahead and watch this and see how much consideration is given AT ALL for the victims:

NOT ONCE. Everything is about these poor vulnerable people who can't stop molesting girls. Not a single word about the girls themselves.

Reeeeee their in my city it's over.

Refugees welcome :^)

I know white men rape, but when you are inviting outsiders in, and they rape, it is MUCH WORSE

> rape culture exists
> people who are raping at an astronomically high rate shouldn't be stigmatized

Watching the left try to hold these two contradictory thoughts in their mind simultaneously is better than a circus trick.

We deserve it for being racist to the Muslims and siding against Allah.

For fucks sake. I'm born and bred in Newcastle, still live here, and Its a great place. You know why? Because It's higher than 90% white. Even the chavs and benefit scroungers don't mess around with this sort of shit. This is the first time I've seen it in my city (Newcastle is a good deal away from London if you don't know) and I fucking hate this. Fuck islam and how it allows this shit.

Sorry for the rant and my ramble-y style, I'm just struggling to write. So many emotions.

Race war when?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4nlzfj/three_syrian_men_deny_sex_assault_in_newcastle/

Get your sleeper accounts out and upvote this shit... people need to see it

Whites deserve to go extinct, but the fucking humiliating way it's happening is too terrible to comprehend. We need to poke the Russians until they fucking nuke us.

Have you learned NOTHING from Trump.

> Brexit happens
> Cameron resigns
> Farage joins new Boris Johnson cabinet
> Left is still too busy discussing whether looking at women without apologizing is simply problematic or literally eye rape
> Britain On The Way To Being Great Again

We have a special relationship and I believe in you even when you don't believe in yourself.

Fuck you, defeatist faggot. We gotta fight. Either that or just kill yourself so we can use your resources for the race war.

>ITS REAL
>express.co.shit

You tried

what a fucking indictment of our faggot pols

stupid faggot cunt detected

we have our own rapists, when it comes to rapist foreigners living on our taxes:

THERE ARE TOO MANY, AND THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY

>2016
>being a Turk

lol

grow some balls you defeatist faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

it's always darkest before the don

>I never hear a single word from Sup Forums about all the white girls who get raped by white men.

These immigrant fucks are raping the women white men are supposed to be raeping!

I AM OUTRAGED!

Whites rape at ~3 orders of magnitudes less than mudslime and nigger refugees ... so yeah.

does this sway peoples opinions? Or are these people so far gone they turn a blind eye to it. I think most liberals in the US are so insane they would either pretend it's not happening or somehow blame it on white people and claim we need more

>Whites deserve to go extinct,

Cunt.

>Only 1600 of 20,000 have arrived, and they are ALREADY RAPING WOMEN
raping *children, you mean.
Mohammed hymen-buster Abdhul was quoted saying
>HALAL 10 YEAR OLD PUSSY IS BEST PUSSY