/trans/ Slippy-Slippy Edition

Chelsea are aiming to complete a £125m triple deal for 22-year-old Monaco midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, Roma's 24-year-old defender Antonio Rudiger and Juventus left-back Alex Sandro, 26, who could become the club's £60m record signing. (Daily Telegraph)

>The Blues are considering a move for Porto left-back Alex Telles, 24, as an alternative to Sandro, who is also a transfer target for Paris St-Germain. (Sun)

Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, 24, has told friends his mind is made up to join Manchester United and that the deal "has been done". (Daily Express)

>Former Spain and Real Madrid manager Vicente del Bosque has urged his old club to keep Morata. (Daily Express)

Manchester United will try to sign City keeper Joe Hart, 30, if David de Gea, 26, joins Real Madrid. (Sun)

>United could yet land Inter Milan midfielder Ivan Perisic as the 28-year-old Croatia international has told his agent to force through a move to the Premier League.(Goal)

West Ham have failed in club-record bids for Cologne striker Anthony Modeste, 29, and 25-year-old Villarreal forward Cedric Bakambu. The Hammers have offered about £22m for each. (Daily Telegraph)

>Leicester City are willing to wait in their potential bid for Middlesbrough's Ben Gibson because they believe the £25m asking price for the 24-year-old central defender is too high. (Leicester Mercury)

Chelsea midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah, 22, is reluctant to sign a new deal when he returns for pre-season unless he is given assurances he will get first-team opportunities. (Independent)

>Watford are keen on a deal for Chalobah after he impressed for England in the European Under-21 Championship in Poland. (Sky Sports)

Southampton are close to making their first summer signing in 21-year-old defender Jan Bednarek from Polish side Lech Poznan. (Daily Echo)

>European football pundit Gabriele Marcotti believes Liverpool have already agreed personal terms with RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, 22. (Bleacher Report)

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has made Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, his top target with Monaco midfielder Fabinho, 23, on his way to Paris St-Germain. (Manchester Evening News)

>Mourinho will also make a £15m move for 20-year-old Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney. (Daily Mirror)

Leeds United left-back Charlie Taylor, 23, is set to join Burnley, ending 14 years at Elland Road. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

>New Middlesbrough boss Garry Monk is ready to beat former club Leeds to the signing of 29-year-old Norwich midfielder Jonny Howson. (Daily Mirror)

Former Newcastle United midfielder Mehdi Abeid, 24, says it would be an "honour" to return to St James' Park. The midfielder left the Magpies two years ago and has since played for Greek outfit Panathinaikos and French side Dijon.(Newcastle Chronicle)

>West Bromwich Albion have agreed a £12m fee with Southampton for the transfer of striker Jay Rodriguez, 27. (Telegraph, via Birmingham Mail)

West Ham are to make a move for former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez, 29, who joined Bayer Leverkusen in 2015.(Bild, via football.london)

really hope united spunk a load of cash on perisic

liverpool

hmm...

>£72m not included agent fees and taxes

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

Tonights shit

How come we've only signed Lindelof even though we have CL football this year? We signed Pogba, Zlatan and Bailly last year without CL football and now can't even get Fabinho who's going to PSG.

There is no way that this series of events actually happened

Imagine wanting to spunk 700 million norwegian kroner on a leftback

>the state of chelsea
>the state of this market

It's even more ridiculous when you take >Marcos A. in to account, it's not like >we even really need a new left-back

>Lacazette
>4.1
>when he's literally confirmed to be leaving 'somewhere' and his replacement has been bought

WEW LADDY BOY THE PIPES THE PIPES ARE CALLING.

I'm sad /trans/. I fucked up and PSG snagged my best GK prospect in FM.

>snubbed

Because you finished 6th and got CL through a technicality?

Savescum. Also, Spurs have beaten my Barca team 15 times in a row. I keep save scumming to see if it's even possible to beat them. Best I can do is 4-3.

Who is the most attractive signing, which has occurred this summer?
trying to get my gf interested

exhibit A

NEWCASTLE SIGNINGS WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't notice until 1 month to late. Already saved it over. Will be fine tho. Just sad. Getting a little bored with the save so might start a new instead

Signings are going to come shortly, there has to be at least one by the end of the first week of July, pre season training and tour are starting now so things will move faster imo

Just look at the clock, such perfect timing too.

Nobody wants to sign for a zero-hours contract

Just got a credit card lads.
Which footballer can I sign?

>Watford have already made 4 permanent signings
The Pozzos just can't help signing 10 players a window, can they?

It's gone so far that I actully started to feel bad for Rafa. What do

I did an Unbeaten run with Lions FC in Gibraltar. 2 draws were my worst results. It was easy because you can get amazing quality regens and just rape everybody bar the top shit. Signed loads of Brazilians in January as well w ho were even better.

its the life of relegation horizon football. Make the signings for the next season, dont think about the future.

Andrè Silva

I'll be amazed if they manage to repeat the last two seasons and turn to total shit after Christmas.

kekkles

>Andrè Silva
said attractive, lad. This autist clearly does not fit the bill

and he was never heard from ever again

This. Would berry

Fucking why

Monchi needs money for something.

its just sad at this point

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE ARMY, SIRE!

Poor kid

And that's the last we ever saw of him

he got that youth team league winner and vitesse look about him

Why would you ever go to chelsea youth unless you're a fraud

kek

>“After last summer and knowing how many players the club was going to lose, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to be part of that mess again"- Curtis Davies on leaving Hull City
Put all your money on consecutive relegations.

>cherrypicking old pics

Didn't they get Slutsky?

Plus Azpilicueta being able to play LB/RB
What Chelsea need its a world class striker

They're going to have an even more threadbare squad than last year.

At least man city have a la liga feeder team

sorry, la.

Is Mbappe to Liverpool confirmed yet?

Are we sad about hull going down or are we okey with it /trans/. I can't decide for myself lads

Gerrard living /RENT FREE/ inside the mind of autists since 2014

It's only banter

>try to watch cooking show
>keeps on showing all the grills' cleavage
Apparently it's milk-week

I had to settle for a 2-2 draw with Spurs. Somehow I did it with 10 men for 60 mins. Also, looking at FM's stats. Why have Barca bought so many of these mongs? Rakitic is worse than Iniesta and Biscuits, so where do you play him? Replace Mashy-rano? Or play Mashy-rano as DC instead of Mathiaue?

loving this blog

paths are being mbrappe'd enroute to Liverpool as we speak

This is Kepa.
Kepa is a keepa

Supposedly Liverpool have said they will either spend £100 million on Mbappe, or not buy a striker

Biggest load of horseshit I've ever heard, doesn't even make sense.

They know 110% that Mbappe wont join Liverpool, so claiming you're in for him is just a way to fool retarded fans that you actually tried

more likely is just that it's all horseshit concocted by agents/journos

>Supposedly Liverpool have said they will either spend £100 million on Mbappe, or not buy a striker
genius move desu.
Also Ive stated I will either marry Babs or I will die alone

>Milan and Neverkusen have agreed on the fixed fee for Calhanoglu, wich will be €20m, they are now discussing about the bonuses but the dea is pretty much done. Calhanoglu will probably undego his medicals on monday togheter with Conti

Anyone know why he did this?

which one should i watch /trans/

He'll score one hundred gorillion freekick goals in serie A
Decent buy

>advertising upcoming TV shows on titties
Jewish tricks

Also Premier league title free too

Jesus christ how are Milan getting all these players so cheaply?

neon demon

whatever you do, do not watch Neon Demon. Confirmed Refn is a hack.
If you haven't seen Apocalypse Now, what the fuck are you playing at and get it watched

Neon Demon

Been a long interadesting day in /TRANS/

what movie should I watch to relax for tonight, thinking of something classic

who knows why paddies do anything

Obviously Sausage Party

Bundesliga is the only league in Europe where prices still makes sense. Kessiè (and soon to be Conti) weren't really cheap, neither was Andè Silva. But they are doing very well imo.

Charade.

>Gerrard living /RENT FREE
typical scouser not paying his bills

full metal jacket, apocalypse now or sexy beast

The Blair Witch Project

Wonder Woman

>the neon demon is good
absolute binbag opinion desu

Eternally slipping inside the eye of my mind

Also by not being a PL club with infinite money. Prices depends on who's asking.

>West Ham have failed in club-record bids

I feel bad for them, unbelievably incompetent at transfers.

They should just stomach the buyback clause and get ian nacho instead of chasing a 30 year old

It's wierd there isn't more rumours about Ian since he's bretty young and already scoring. Should be a solid transfer unless citeh want excess of like £30-£40m

don't feel bad for them, david gold and sullivan are cunts and also incompetent

Rumour is £25 to £30m and a buyback clause

Worth a shot for many clubs

I enjoyed money monster, but I agree with Neon Demon I need to watch that shit too.

Feel a bit for the fans even if they are east end deanos. Watching shite football for years, never signing anyone good and renting a plastic stadium.

He slid in there and never left

i'm sure there are some alright west ham fans, so i feel sorry for them i suppose

most of them are unbearable cunts though