Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/film/amy-schumer-barbie-live-action-movie-1886576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rebel Wilson is Detonate

LOOK OUT!!

From JUST to JUST

From JUST to MUST

That's not real, right?
She looks too gross for it to be anything but a shoop.

Yeah I think I've seen that shop before

Rebel Wilson is my guiltiest of faps.

Literally me on the left.

i saw her at a rams game like 2 weeks ago, she was fat as fuck still

Would prefer to fuck the fat version to be honest.

>fapping to Toula
What's wrong with you?

she ate the rams

yfw half the ads on Sup Forums are now shitty clickbait made of headline lies and shitty shoops

also RIP in peace Marcia Brady and Owen Wilson

Suicide is terrible.

Scientist here.
I really hate these ads.

upvoted and gilded

Thanks, Lori.

nme.com/news/film/amy-schumer-barbie-live-action-movie-1886576

YAY FEMINISM

REBEL WILSON TO STAR AS ANNOREXIC PERSON IN NEXT FILM

>half the ads on Sup Forums are now shitty clickbait made of headline lies and shitty shoops

>not using an adlbocker

Me on the left?

I know it's fake af but is she gonna pull a Jonah Hill only to revert to her old whale self?

Rebel Wilson actually had a contract with Jenny Craig Australia a few years ago but the only ad I saw was the very first one where she was just beginning her "journey" and was like "Yeah I'm gonna lose weight, come join Jenny Craig with me! Woo! I'm so empowered"
Apparently she lost 15 kgs (presumably by not inhaling potato chips all day) and then gained it all back the company dropped her, not unlike a sack of potatoes.

So it's unlikely she'll ever have the personal responsibility to improve her life choices.

Also I imagine losing weight will show her real age, making it harder for her to continue to lie about being ten years younger than she is. Also she lied about her entire life story. She's an upper class, private school attending, university educated turbo skank. She's literally just pretending to be retarded. Seriously, google it.

>Has science gone too far?

I think Rebel Wilson is cute and would fug her.

intredasting, i believe you. Whatever works for her to make it.