What are some rivalries where one side is completely unaware of it but for the other one is a life and death thing?

what are some rivalries where one side is completely unaware of it but for the other one is a life and death thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs
youtube.com/watch?v=wNnBWCM4W7Y
files.catbox.moe/pltorp.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=jpXOcGOIUQs
ebay.co.uk/itm/ABE-ANYONE-BUT-ENGLAND-BRAZIL-2014-WORLD-CUP-RIO-RINGER-T-SHIRT-JOKE-FUNNY-/111190985592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arsenal - Tottenham

Any CONCACAF Team vs Mexico
Mexico vs any actually good team

can you give me a quick rundown on this rivalry?

Historic rivalry. Arsenal fans literally celebrated the day every season where Tottenham could no longer finish above them. Now that the tables have turned Arsenal fans have desperately tried to downplay the rivalry to save face.

Brazil - Argentina to be honest, we keep making songs about how superior we are to them but they have 5 WCs

Mexico - Argentina is one I don't get, you sound super hyped when you play against us and we don't give a shit

Browns vs Steelers, at least since 1999

Spain vs Portugal, it seems that it is a big deal for the later while Spain barely cares

Because it seems the most beatable of the elites. And we always lose so every new match against Argentina is like "Now is the time, if we win now it will erase all the loses before" or something like that.

México - Brazil

The Eagles have this mindset towards the Steelers

Doesn't count because Brazil actually cares and loves defeating you. If they lose to you they go full murican and say "we nevuh care in the first place anyway"

Sounds like what we do with Chile lol

Celtic x Rangers

Cubans vs Americans in baseball

For Cubans it is a national historic landmark when they defeat the americans; But for americans, is just Tuesday.

Sweden - Finland in anything but especially ice hockey.

Also, Norway beating England in a friendly no one cared abut:
youtube.com/watch?v=PqZTP8-8wIs

60 München vs Buyern

It wasn't friendly match. It was a 1982 WCQ match. And England almost failed to qualify for your 3rd consecutive WC because of it.

Huddersfield vs Leeds United

ABE's vs. England

People will literally travel, buy tickets and merchandise to cheer against England.

>People will literally travel, buy tickets and merchandise to cheer against England.
literally never happened

talking shite there senpai

Germany vs. Englel

is this the famed german ""humor""?

Germany v England
Germany v Netherlands
Italy v Germany

kek show us some ABE merchandise

Iceland x England

Brazil vs. France
Brazil vs. Portugal
Brazil vs. Norway

> Chile - Peru

For chile is just another match but for peru its like a war..they even burn chilean player dolls and use Shamans to curse the players before the match

Manchester United vs Arsenal

Germany vs rest of the world.

Everyone seems to have a grudge against us but >we just care about real competition. And there isn't that much...

Mexico vs Any central american team. For us its like another shitty match but they really hate us.
Argentina vs Mexico. I understood why they wouldnt care, we are clerly a level below them, but we are still butthurt about 2006 and 2010.

>Everyone seems to have a grudge against us

I wonder why?

Germany-England
Argentina-Mexico
Jewve-Napoli
Also this
but to be fair they only got good recently, they used to be shit as well

France Spain in football. The French are indifferent towards Spain. Some may even have a positive perception of Spain. Most Spanish football fans loathe the French NT.

*** Germany is starting to censor the internet for German users ***

youtube.com/watch?v=wNnBWCM4W7Y
files.catbox.moe/pltorp.mp4

This video cannot be watched in Germany

Brentford hate QPR who hate Chelsea, no one cares

>>Sup Forums
>>/x/

Where was Cuba at the WBC? Heard basically nothing about them lul

>Das Video wurde aus einer gerichtlichen Unterlassungsklage gesperrt
What did (((they))) mean by this?

>Arsenal fans have desperately tried to downplay the rivalry

You just made that up

A well behaved mexican sports fan

USA in the world cup, we hype up every single match against every single country while no one else really gives a shit about playing us.

Mexico is the only country that cares about beating us as much as we care about beating them and that's only because of memes

Ohio State/Michigan

>“I don't want to hear it, it must be Sup Forums“
Wew lad

i used to think chileans acted like chimps when our anthem was playing because a rivalry or something then i learned they act like cunts to everybody

No mention of the Patriots and the jets? Patriots shit talk more to their out of division rivals than they do to their own division members

eh, mirrors are sitting on youtube since months and even normie politics is wary of this issue.

Having lived in Baltimore for a few years now, I have to constantly deal with this shit. We have:

Orioles vs Yankees (only the Orioles give a fuck)
Maryland vs Duke (Duke never gave a shit)
Maryland vs UNC (UNC never gave a shit)
Ravens vs Patriots (Not the primary rivalry, but Ravens fans still get all worked up whenever they play. Not so much for Pats fans.)

This entire city has such an inferiority complex it causes me physical discomfort. Some day we will get a soccer team and decide our rivals are the Brazilian national team.

canada vs. usa in basically any sport

> A peruvian chimp talking about other people acting like cunts

sub-human PeruANOS are too funny

>one side is completely unaware of it but for the other one is a life and death thing?

Germany versus refugees

ebay.co.uk/itm/ABE-ANYONE-BUT-ENGLAND-BRAZIL-2014-WORLD-CUP-RIO-RINGER-T-SHIRT-JOKE-FUNNY-/111190985592

wrong thread, bud

Well played.

Puerto Rico vs Mexico in boxing is not interesting for us anymore.

But for them is like a dead match always.

The Welsh are the worst, I lived in Cardiff for work for a year and before football/rugby games the markets would be full of replica shirts of the team England where playing against and thousands would buy them. I didn't get too much shit as a northerner (Yorkshire) but a couple of southern lads got the shit kicked out of them just for having a vaguely posh accent more than once

why don't you like our anthem?

Club America vs Liga Mx and Ascenso MX

Fulham v Chelsea. Fulham are obsessed but quite a lot Chelsea fans even go to Fulham matches

Basic lyrics suck ass, chilean anthem is sublime

We think it's a big derby every time we play argentina or brazil but they don't give a fuck, on the other hand chileans act like it's a big derby when they play us but we mostly don't give a shit

>tfw Fulham just want to feel involved

Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Palace, none of them even consider Fulham a London derby.

>Any CONCACAF Team vs Mexico
nigga we've consistently beat/tied you for the last 15 years or so and we're not even that good

Is this a napoleon thing?

toronto-vancouver

we honestly have no idea what we did to piss off vancouver

not really
why wouldn't you dislike the french? they are a bunch of cunts

Scotland vs England
Wales vs England
Ireland vs England

vancouver is just toronto part 2 with more

This, nobody likes frenchs.

rain. whoops

>starting to
yeah...about that

argies are way more hateful towards than brazilians than vice versa though

[any college in Texas or Oklahoma that isn't Oklahoma]-Texas

argentinians are huge cunts

toronto just has more cunts than us, thats probably why

Aye

Karlsruher SC - VfB Stuttgart

water is wet

>normiebook

who gives a shit

Torino vs Juventus

Juve cares more about the teams in milan and rome than they do in their own city

do you like my anthem?

Who's part of the elite 4 still playing in confederations cup? That's right Tyrone, your daddy Mexico.

living in NE Ohio, I don't know how true this is

Browns fans literally live to beat the Steelers at least once in a season (it's all they have)

meanwhile, Steelers fans mostly don't care about the Browns but I've had more than a few admit to me they would rather go 2-14 than 14-2 if it meant they would be losing to the Browns both of those times. Browns fans get insufferable when they beat the Steelers.

Buyern - HSV, used to be considered a rivalry. HSV just get beat up now. The decline started back in 2012 and since then HSV gets smacked around left and right.

england vs germany is a classic example of this

No one in Philly thinks this way about the Steelers, in fact most people prefer the Steelers win over the other big AFC teams

We don't really hate Germany though and fully expect to get battered.

The only country we'd desperately want to beat is Argentina

lmao this one is on point

only rivalries england got are penalty shoutouts and their own delusion

sunderland newcastle

Everyone on Sup Forums vs leafs

Can confirm fampai

kek

>all of Sup Forums vs leafs

Fix'd that for you

Switzerland - Liechtenstein
Liechtenstein - Austria

hello my fellow chicano, how is life in chicanoland

Mississippi state vs Alabama
Used to be really good too because it was the closest rivalry in college football

t. Marco Narizzoni

Everyone knows England does'nt give a single shit about Argentina but Argentina treats it like a final every time.