The Sims 4 removes gender barriers for characters

>The Sims 4 removes gender barriers for characters

>The Sims now enables players to create characters with any type of physique, walk style, and voice, and to change their gender and allow same-sex relationships

This world isn't for normies anymore.

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1971467/sims-4-removes-gender-barriers-characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhL3QXsbbhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least i can starve trannies to death now.

Wasn't this always an option?

Do you remember in the Sims 2 when gays couldn't marry it was only "Join Union"

What went wrong?

sims 4 is a soulless piece of shit anyway

About time.

Good. I like customizing my sims.

>A game where can live out degenerate fantasies
Oh the humanity. this must be stopped.

Go home Tipper

Had a long conversation about this with my parents last night. My dad used to think I was crazy but now he sees what I was talking about. Political correctness has ostracized normal functional humans in favour of Degenerate freaks. It's now us vs them. No more fellow man b.s just pure male/female gender roles. If you see someone in trouble and they appear to be transsexuals or gender bendING attention whores, ignore them and move on. They will eventually disappear when the majority of people cease to give a shit about them.

time for trap sims cracked torrent where?

Who still even cares about The Sims after 3 went full Jew

>This world isn't for normies anymore.
You don't get it. This is normal now. Normies will eat this up no matter how shitty this is. That's what makes them normies.

This.

Sims 2 was bretty good. Everything beyond that is shit.

i wasn't expecting this post
i just laughed hard as fuck really loud

Another Democrat

>sims
>not for normies

That game is for middle age women, I swear.

It's for sadists who like to reenact Saw. Or it should be.

I use it to live my polygamist fantasies but my wives keep fucking fighting, should I keep them in separate houses to keep the cuckholdry a secret?

I think you should start trapping them in rooms with fireplaces and lots of flammable furniture.

good, this is all for futa 2hus

Why does Sup Forums care about a game for girls?

But that's only for Japanese people

Now you don't need mods to make a trap?

Inplying they wont code in a "cis-based hate crime" caveat which self deletes the game & reports you to the proper authorities.

It will probably post your pic and info to a twitter account made to shame cis people

>polygamist fantasies

m-me too

>playing the original sims 1 as a kid
>always putting in the rosebud cheat and building dumb ass mansions with like 20 rooms
>"this room is for my gym, this room is the library, this room is where i put all my recreational activities"
>making a ladder to the pool, telling a sim to go swim and then deleting the ladder
>watching as they swim around for hours then die
>always buy the cheap ass stoves and never learn cooking so they start on fire faster
>fucking freak out anytime a raccoon or ghost is spotted in the area because of that scary ass music
>build up social skill by talking to the mailman because no friends
>get pissed as fuck when the toilet breaks because there's dirty ass water everywhere and sim has to clean it up
>order up a pizza just to watch the pizza boy navigate through a maze of hedges and statues
>that fucking sim mumbo jumbo language
>the build menu soundtrack like this one -> youtube.com/watch?v=zhL3QXsbbhs while you were constructing a home that made you feel comfy and warm inside

Those were the days. I haven't played that game since.

i think it's a glitch, but after the blonde ate the cake she got maximum obese

People still play Sims? Grow up, Sims is one of the most pathetic games.

Literally just play God for hours. The reason the sims speak a baby language is because the game is for those who are intellectually still children.

No. Most people play sims because they want to create their dream house. But only in America you can build a real house based on the sims.

The baby language is there so that you only need to translate text so that it could hit the store internationally. It's efficient.

Honestly I'm surprised the game didn't do that anyway. I've never played it but isn't the point that you can be anyone?