Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Merkel_Is_Jewish_.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>WWI
>WWII
>EU
>Rapefugees

How many times can one country ruin a continent in a single 100-year period?

By kicking the Muslims out, obviously.

Finish what they abandoned

Kill all kikes!

It really is impressive in a way
Germans are just a symptom of the eternal kraut. We must kill Europe's problems at the source

Bring back the Holy Roman Empire.
Destroy the corpses of Napoleon and Voltaire.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>
>
>

You had your chance

>WWI started by Serbia and AU
>WWII was a mistake
>the EU is a puppet of the US and capitalists

Napoleon is the greatest European hero of his time. He who crashed feudalism, brought enlightenment and battled the jew worshiping sons of whores in the Vatican.

>Martin Luther
>a bad person

Rose up against the currupt bastards ruling the vatican and it's hebrew church.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Its fixing itself. Germans won't even exist in a hundred years, only tanned '''''germans'''''

How about you get rid of the communist jew called merkel ?
See : angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Merkel_Is_Jewish_.pdf

>kill the European problem at the source

So nuclear holocaust against the US? Splendid

I'm so happy Europe is getting rekt. They're just sad and pathetic at this point. The strong will always consume the weak

Voltaire posters need to be banned.

Destroying the HRE easily makes all of that null.

>communism still exist

Every """"communist"""" you see today is a mercenary of the capitalist whoresons. Their goal is a communist society with another, ruling society on top of it. The lower society would be the one of the wagesalves inhabitaded by mix race mongrels in a single world state

no the fucking kikes you moron

>61% white
>ruins the statues of it's founders because they were white men
>has safe spaces in colleges
>mother of all degeneracy in the world

The US are today what the ottoman monkeys were in their time

The HRE was a shitty confederation of a gorillion german states, it falling apart lead to holy Prussia unifying the Germans.

>posts picture of a lying cunt who used to hire illegals and whose daugher is a jewish whore

You mean the ""kikes"" which rule the US?

It is not just the jew, every white person who owns an international company or bank must eliminated. The average jew got nothing to do with it.

>It is not just the jew, every white person who owns an international company or bank must eliminated.
what are you a fucking marxist? also the vast majority of bankers are jewish fag. the jews in the media pose the biggest threat to europe the spread lies and guilt them into doing their bidding

Oh boy, another d&c thread!

>marxist
Hell no, but no one should be spared. A white banker isnt white but equal to his jewish comrade.

Yes this, usa is the main ennemy of european people

>responsible for deaths for tens of millions of innocent people
>get butthurt over getting one city bombed
Are Germans the original dindus?

Speak for yourself. Typical fucking Americans whine and bitch about Pearl Harbor and say stupid shit like nips deserve their earthquakes and nuclear radiation after 70 years after Pearl Harbor. I don't give two shits about December 2 1941 because we already pay them back, but Trump and fucking idiots be like "muh Pearl Harbor"

as he said, nuclear holocaust against the USA

this is all your fault, you know

*pic related

I've never heard an American say that, but ok, keep up the nazi shilling just because it fits your narrative.

>What is humor?

A Turkish rape baby saying someone else is a problem for Europe? Happy Ramadan, Alija.

>I've never heard an American say that

Oh wow, guess I've been stumped. I've heard it shit like that plenty of times before I became recluse. Basically it boils down to "don't start shit, don't get hit." Even though we like dindu's like we didn't provoke them into war and like they didn't warn us

GERMANIA DELENDA EST

Crash the EU, no surbibors :DD, isolate Germany. Germany will do the rest.

>"we provoked them into war"
Weaboo detected. Fuck off with your bullshit. The Empire of Japan deserved those bombs, just like how you deserve to stay a virgin.

>nuclear Holocaust against the US

Literally kek'd. Do you realize the difficulty of hitting us with even one? We have lasers on battleships out at sea which can instantly destroy incoming projectiles and vessels. We have mainland equipment capable of striking a nuke down harmlessly over the ocean, hundreds of miles away from our shores. You have sand.

REEEEEE MY ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE SHOULD COUNT AS REAL EVIDENCE

REEEE

>provoke them into a war

lmfao cmon now son

Build a time machine and put Otto back in charge

>losing 2 world wars and destroying the human race is impressive
kill yourself

Don't bully

>fight for your country
>end up dying in a shitty trench because some germans came and lit your whole squad on fire
>70 years later your grandkids praise your enemy
I don't get krautlickers

kek at the pic

Literally as buttmad as you can be

I said:

Don't bully

It is impressive that it took literally the whole world to stop them.

Sadly, germans need a flame to start the fire, otherwise they are more useless than anyone. And you can't find that flame anywhere today.

No I mean its impressive in the same sort of way that the Cubs not winning the world series in over a century is

>it took the entire world to stop them
lol not at all
just the USSR

we are just a vassal of the US

>WWI started by Serbia and AU

Krauts were looking for an excuse to start fighting with Russia anyway. German high command estimated that Russia would replace them as the top dogs in europe if they didn't fight them before 1917.

learn 2 history