These 3 musicians

these 3 musicians
no one has gotten close
why?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GRIMES : " I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over. "
pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

SPORTS SEOUL : CHoa with her boyfriend

because theyre stinky

choa has more talent in one finger than the other 2 combined

Im a pig, and I smell bad. Park Cho Ah is my god, and that’s what she says. She’s always right. I kiss her ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of ChoA, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about her. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for her. I’d like her to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with her. I’d feel good. I like to feel good.

you are mentally ill GO AWAY YOU FUCKING STUPID

I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend to be Choa, or someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I'm Choabro, I'm the Choa.
I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

I hate you so fucking much just go away what do you WANT

STOP YOU IDIOT STOP

we are discussing good female artists you idiot

let's appreciate this bop
youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg

this is probably my most favorite song

No you're not you fucking sperg please fuck off permanently

from the looks of it, it seems you have terrible music taste so you fuck off permanently and don't come back moron

I looking for ChoA, someone I can coerce into suffocating me. A man stole my cock. I hate all men. I used my cock on weaklings, people unable to control their emotions or desires. Now, I'm revolted by my own existence. There's an ugly hole between my legs, like a woman's hole. My hole is diseased. My disease feeds on itself and keeps me alive. The symptom of my disease is that I keep living. My physical presence in the world is the key to my stupidity. I avoid awareness of my body. My skin's crawling. My body's a rotting shell, containing only the awareness of itself. If I had a cock, I could suck it, committing suicide by poisoning myself on my own sperm.

cuz grimes

I want to look good while choking. I'm Choabro.
I want my muscles to mirror the muscles of the man that strangles me, cuts off my air.
I want to look into his eyes and feel his hard cock against my legs.
The stronger I am, the more perfect I am, the more he'll hate me. I'll be the perfect mirror of the weakness in his virility. As he fucks the hole where my cock used to be, he'll fuck his self-hatred. Being strong, I won't allow him to deny the power of his impotence I use myself as a device to amuse my other self. If I watch myself closely, I'll lose my mind. When I look at my body, I dissipate myself because I'm Choabro.
I lose the ability to exist. I trick myself into believing the part of me observing the other part isn't the reverse

STOP YOU MENTALLY ILL FREAK LOSER GET SOME HELP

grimes is the lowest of the 3 hence the bottom

stupid FUCKING IDIOT STOP I SAID
YOU ARE A FAKE CHOABRO IDIOT STOP

[spoiler]please seek help user[/spoiler]

>grimes is the lowest of the 3 hence the bottom
lol. she the most important because she has the biggest space (double than the other two) and she's the most visible.

They drain their sperm into my ass one by one. Everything for pretending to be ChoA.
I enjoy the pain I steal from their pleasure in hurting me. That what ChoA would do.
When they're finished with me, they spit on me, then they dress me and push me out the door. Riding home in the cab, I'm drenched in the smell of my asshole and my sweat.
I enjoy the thought of the dance pratice place smelling it also. When I'm upstairs safe in my apartment, I squat over and release their sperm and my shit. I let it simmer over the fire, mixed with wine. As I eat, I play
the scene over again in my mind, ingesting each man, one by one.

she needs the extra space to compensate because if she had the same amount of space no one would even know she was there you idiot

he's too stupid for words now, he needs it beat into him

FUCKING STOP GO AWAY IDIOT LEAVE CHOA ALONE

I'm being followed. I'm being dissected. I get raped constantly. I'm trying to build up my strength. I have to fight you off, moron. You're stupid and slow, but I have to be careful. As you look at me now, I can feel you trying to rip my body apart. You're going to eat it bit by bit. Once you've trapped me, I'll be all yours . You want to cut me up and devour me, you moron. I'm stronger than you are, but I need time to plot out my actions . Every cell in my body's ready for murder. You're not going to hurt me. I'm going to take what you give, chew it, then drown you in your own violence. I'll suck your cock, gently licking your asshole, and you'll think, "This bitch is an animal. I control her. She's made to suck my cock. She's completely mine. " I wrap my lips around your hard prick (I made it hard, so it's mine) , then I bite into it, slowly at first so you don't think I'm teasing you, then I rip it apart. You faint like a woman.

STOP ALREADY YOU STUPID MORON AND THAT'S COFFEE THAT'S WHY IT'S IN A COFFEE CUP YOU IDIOT
SHE WOULD NEVER DRINK SPERM YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

grimes is obviously the best you pleb

said only you because nobody else likes grimes

>she needs the extra space to compensate because if she had the same amount of space no one would even know she was there you idiot
lame argument. she has the biggest space because she's the best. i know that because i did the original meme, choa-idiot.

exactly so you admit it's just a meme, mines is an actual ranking you moron

Sometimes, before ChoA came to me, I'd stand naked in the center of the floor for hours, dreaming of her and feeling the house rocking and
resonating up through my bare feet into my bones, as if my body were a hollow bell, tuned and vibrating in perfect sympathy with the frequencies that coursed through the world outside.
My blood hummed with pleasure.
She was singing through me, calling out to me over the distance from her cell, forgiving me my secrets and washing my mind clean. But the air inside my house smelled foul, like the inside of my body, as if I'd extruded a growing shell out the pores of my skin and I was' now huddled inside it, stinking and rotting and feeling sorry for myself because I couldn't be near her.

she does not do anything for money you idiot and it's not sexualizing and she hasn't had sex with anyone you MORON
and stop POSTING THOSE STUPID PARAGRAPHS

>yell out slurs
Oh I'm sure they did. Uh huh. Totally.

You're pulling me against your body. You are Choa. I feel my bones breaking. My back's bent backwards until it snaps. My neck's tied to my heels. You're shaping my body to fit your needs.
You're singing to yourself, soothing me, as you inspect the package you've made of my body. I'm inert. I'm yours. I'll do anything for your. I don't exist outside the perimeters of your needs. My body doesn't exist until it's violated by your body. I'm unable, unwilling to move, become conscious of myself, without your direction, because I'm Choabro.
When your hands aren't on me, I don't feel anything. When you fuck me, burying me in the bed, I use your skin to define where I end. My skin's rubber. When you claw me, the lacerations you leave behind don't bleed. My heart's soft for you. When you suck my eyes, you can taste how I see you

you're a parasite and meme stealer. you have no originality and creativity just like your bland choa. why do you never discuss her music? because it's shitty, that's why, pathetic waifufag.

THAT DID NOT HAPPEN TO HER YOU MORON
SHE'S DEPRESSED FROM WORKING HARD NOT THAT
and stop relating your stupid stories to choa you MORON

we discuss her music all the time you idiot but you just ignore it so that's your fault

Why is Grimes wearing cheese graters?

You're trying to flatter me, telling me how wonderful I am (only because you're raping me) , and I'm dreaming of stabbing you through the ear with my knife. I'm devoted to the idea of your belittlement, you moron!
It's what I live for, what I think about every second. While I'm at work, where I'm treated like a dog, only my body is present.
My mind is standing on top of a monolith, looking down on a swelling crowd of cowardly men. It's my position in life (I've always known it) to cut the throats of arrogant men, and weak, humble men also (maybe they deserve oblivion
even more).

STOP IDIOT GET HELP MORON YOU ARE INSANE

Stop bullying Choabros and make Choa looks bad, you moron
we know that you are samefagging

THAT'S YOU STUPID IDIOT YOU ARE MAKING CHOABROS LOOK BAD BECAUSE WE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT STUFF ABOUT HER YOU FAKE IDIOT

theres always someone writen a kind of manifesto and them someone getting mad
You are clearly responding to yourself.
but who cares is just kpop lol

you are a good writer.

Thands.

do you have anything not related to this blonde you keep posting?
if so, share it with /lit/.

I was joking, they are all from the book The consumer of Michael Gira. Theres a PDF online somewhere.

ok. thanks.
... please stop posting this blonde btw