Why do people hate this again? It might be a little derivative or overly ambitious, but it's pretty damn good

Why do people hate this again? It might be a little derivative or overly ambitious, but it's pretty damn good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSpfoHnwHg
youtube.com/watch?v=I83UacRTzGk
youtube.com/watch?v=-lrVO3pPDP4
youtube.com/watch?v=-5slZHLSnow
youtube.com/watch?v=zKB66pjw-JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The instrumentals are bland, uninteresting, and even annoying at times. Why can't somebody like him get a good producer?

It basically boils down to Jaden himself
If he didn't act like he's the next Kanye it wouldn't be as bad

Production was literally the best thing about this album. Jaden's cringey lyrics and annoying voice ruins it.

B L U E was also the only noteworthy part of the album

Lyrics are cringe, but the production is tight af. The album as a whole sounds like a mix of other artists, which some people might hate, but for me it's a very enjoyable listen.

Give some examples of cringe lyrics. Can't be any worse than Lil Pump, honestly.

These days "cringey lyrics" seems to be code for "he's actually trying to rap".

>These days "cringey lyrics" seems to be code for "he's actually trying to rap".
but he can't fucking rap
lil pump is least catchy and keeps it simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSpfoHnwHg

Basically the entirety of Icon

youtube.com/watch?v=I83UacRTzGk

Lil pump is pretending to be deep, his lyrics are simple, fun, and catchy.

I see nothing wrong here. If anything,
these bars are average. Definitely not worse than Pump, but you guys have a different standard for some reason.

>hurr durr you're no icon, you're only famous cause of your parents

And yet Pump has a worse song with the same theme called Boss, even though he's only famous for being a fuckhead who does xans and points guns at his head. But somehow he's not cringey.

Lyrics can be simple, fun and catchy without being braindead.

>Definitely not worse than Pump, but you guys have a different standard for some reason.
Again pump is humble and funny. jaden isn't and gets mad when anthony trashed his record,
fucking p4k trashed it also
thats true but jaden can't be fun or catchy
this should be the rap standard of lyrics and jaden fails to hang with the big boys either.
youtube.com/watch?v=-lrVO3pPDP4

>pump is humble
>pump is humble
>pump is humble

L O FUCKING L Do you even listen to the man's music? He literally raps nonstop about fucking other people's bitches and said "Fuck J Cole" because he made this song and triggered Pump.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5slZHLSnow

>jaden isn't and gets mad when anthony trashed his record,

Lmao, scribbling out his melonhead when taking a screenshot isn't getting mad but ok.

>fucking p4k trashed it also

So you just listen to whatever they tell you? Kek, p4k has been a joke for a long time. They hate lyrical rappers and will promote whatever is popular.

>Kek, p4k has been a joke for a long time. They hate lyrical rappers and will promote whatever is popular.
then pls explain how they keep surprisingly trash like kendrick lamar?
jcole is trash so i agree with pump. fuck him

Cringey lyrics, good instrumentals

>then pls explain how they keep surprisingly trash like kendrick lamar?

Not sure what you meant by this, but Kendrick is popular, they'll always love him. They put Playboi Carti and Pump on the same level as Mick Jenkins, Milo and Oddisee, so they're beyond any credibility. If you weren't new, you'd know this.

>jcole is trash so i agree with pump
Shit taste, but that's not the point. The point is that Pump isn't humble because he said fuck you to a rapper who clearly outraps him in an indirect diss that wasn't even aimed at him.

milo hasn't made a decent project since his debut. mick and oddisee aren't that great. carti and pump are trash just like them. i don't get your point

are you saying jcole scat fetish is good?
lmao fuck outta here
J.COLE

Bitches always on my dick, I wear a condom when I shit.
- On & On

Shittin on niggas like a nigga was still a baby.
- The Come Up

Motherfucker, I'm the shit, I pass gas when I feel.
- Sky Boy

Aye this is big shit poppin', you gon' need a plunger.
- Heartache

They say I'm like the human body, I produce my own shit.
- Royal Flush

They light a fire under my ass nigga my shit hot, even if you squatted under volcanoes nigga your shit not.
- Waterbreak

These niggas thinking they the shit and they ain't even farted yet.
- Last Call

I be shitting on my niggas and my dough be farting.
-The One

Nigga, eat a dick, we the shit, no flushing.
- Disgusting

You wanna know how I know I'm the shit? 'Cause I keep clogging up the toilet.
-Disgusting

I'm on that shit as if I was the flies.
-Premeditated Murder

I potty train niggas, yeah, this that teach you 'how to shit'.
- Bun B For President

I'm the shit, you the stools.
- Wireless Festival 2010 Freestyle

You the shit only cause I digested you niggas.
- See It To Believe It

I let you feel like you the shit, but boy you can't out-fart me.
- Dollar & A Dream III

Swallowed the key to my cell, which means,
I got an impossible lock to pick,
And if you want my spot you gotta go through lots of shit.
- The Cure

"I am just an icon living"
Coming from the guy who's most noteworthy achievement is coming from Will Smiths nutsack

i really like this album desu... but everyone likes to meme on jaden, i guess you really need a high IQ to understand him.

Not that user but Cole IS trash. If i ever need a cure for my insomnia I just put on a J Cole album

>milo hasn't made a decent project since his debut. mick and oddisee aren't that great.
Shit taste all around.

>Le shit lyrics meme

Yes, I saw the meme too. I'm sure you can make any rapper look bad by cherry picking bad one-liners. But unlike you, I can make my own decisions and understand that this was cherry-picked over the span of 7 different projects and aren't indicative of his talent as a rapper. But you listen to Fantano and p4k, so you'll just ingest and agree with whatever is thrown at you with zero critical thinking.

See

>Yes, I saw the meme too. I'm sure you can make any rapper look bad by cherry picking bad one-liners.
try it then. make a list just like that one. i dare you
> But you listen to Fantano and p4k, so you'll just ingest and agree with whatever is thrown at you with zero critical thinking.
i don't. i told you i disagree with what they hype. try again sweetie

bitch i eat out a god damn trash can you think i give a fuck about what jaden got say about life ... ?

What's your point? Why are you comparing him to Pump anyways? They're two completely different sub genres of rap. Also pump is being ironic and Jaden isn't.

>i told you i disagree with what they hype.

but

>anthony trashed his record,

And I would post an example from Lil Pump, but I'd be posting entire songs here.

>anthony trashed his record,
yes they have trash taste in hip hop and you know a record is bad when they think its garbage also.

>And I would post an example from Lil Pump, but I'd be posting entire songs here.
is lil pump the only pop rap artist u know? did he fuck your crush or something
go ahead post a list then tampon boy i dare you

So you understand that you have a double standard for them now? You criticize Jaden for flexing for being Will Smith's son when Lil Pump does the same shit because he's famous for promoting xanax and pointing guns at his head like a retard.

>hurr durr he's being ironic

Lil B is ironic. Lil Pump is not. Learn the fucking difference, there's nothing about him that implies that he's self-aware.

>Lil B is ironic. Lil Pump is not. Learn the fucking difference, there's nothing about him that implies that he's self-aware.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Remove Jaden's cock from your ass and maybe then we can talk.

>I don't agree with p4k and fantano!
>but if they both agree on something, they must be right!

>s-stop picking on pump!

wew I'm talking to a child aren't I?

it must really suck being you with your 1st grader lvl of reading comprehension.

still waiting on that list btw.

Lol Get rekt little bitch. Neo-Sup Forums can't even defend their shit taste.

14 year old detected. Just stop dude Jaden is an embarrassment and so are you for liking him

How is shit like "me and my grandma take meds" not ironic? You might be the dumbest motherfucker I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.

What part of that is ironic? What part of you doubts for a second that both Pump and his grandma takes Vicodin, Xanax or some other pill? Do you think he was joking? Because it seems like he really does pills a lot.

Holy shit you are legit retarded
go ask your grandma if she takes any of those pills.

Name 5 more "ironic" lines. Go ahead, we'll wait.

Holy shit.
Jaden Smith fans confirmed for sub 60 IQ

>old people don't take Xanax or vicodin

You do know those are actual MEDICATION and not just drugs people take to get fucked up? You do also know you have to be 18 and over to post here?

again go ask your fucking grandma if she takes those pills and come back here you fucking idiot.

>we
Don't act like you're not sitting here samefagging. I refuse to believe more than one person is as retarded as (You) are

And I'm sure you have no idea what the opioid crisis is you fucking trend hopping brainless bitch.

WE'RE still waiting.

Momma told me ''Lil Pump won't be shit''
I told ''lil bitch, I could move these bricks''

Damn, Lil Pump fucks your mother
Damn, then I'll rob your brother (ooh)
Damn, slap him with some butter (yuh)

"Pass a brick to my mom, and I told her whip it (whip)"

"Cocaine on the boat (yeah, ooh)
I just had a stroke"

"Gave my mom 2 Glocks, damn"

there u go retard

lmao imagine being this dumb. go and ask your grandma if she takes any of that shit and record for us on vocaroo

These aren't ironic. These are what most people call "bad".

Just quit while you're behind.

lmao and a gambino fan. no wonder u like shit music

>no argument
nah go and ask your grandma like i said.

hi will

>Gets BTFO
>Nuh uh!

wew lad. I don't particularly like Jaden or Pump but you sir, are and idiot

hurr durr ooh yea gmbino is so bad lul

youtube.com/watch?v=zKB66pjw-JA

lil poop is so much better ooh yah xans drugs gang gucci louie ooh yah lean xans esskhuuurrrdurrrrrr

Gambino is entry level as fuck. If the only thing you can say about a rapper is they're better than Lil Pump that doesn't say much.

>I don't know the difference between ironic and bad

Tell us more about your mental impairment.

lmao this is funny. i hope you're being ironic

ESSSSSKHUUURRRRDUUURRRRR

If you like Lil Pump at all, I don't think you have any right to call anything else shit.

honestly at this point it just sounds like Lil Pump is living in your head RENT FREE

>scribbling out his melonhead when taking a screenshot
That was peak cringe in its own right.

never heard that freestyle, good shit

First 4 tracks were great, rest of the project was pretty ok. Nothing special, really.

>implying entry level means it's bad

>taking OP's bait

baka guys

>people defending shit like Migos, Lil Pump and Jaden Smith
>5 years ago Chief Keef with the same shitty lyrics was the laughing stock of Sup Forums

>5 years ago Chief Keef with the same shitty lyrics was the laughing stock of Sup Forums
proof?
keef was always liked here dummy

>These days "cringey lyrics" seems to be code for "he's actually trying to rap".
It sucks that this is true nowadays. I miss 2011-15