Lambright proves Moon Hoax. No humans were on the moon ever!

Lambright proves Moon Hoax. No humans were on the moon ever!

Nasa just admits it in this slip of the tongue.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dBDikDslj4

Even worse than the Vann Allan Belts of dangerous radiation that no human being can pass through, this report continues, in 2014 a group of researchers headed by Prof Daniel Baker of the University of Colorado’s Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics discovered a nearly impenetrable barrier some 11,500 kilometers (7,146 miles) above our planet that blocks so-called “killer electrons”, which can fry satellites and degrade space systems during intense solar storms.

Other urls found in this thread:

braeunig.us/apollo/VABraddose.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote Lambright.

The only Genius candidate that will tell you the truth.

>Vann Allan Belts

Oy vey, this meme again?

You know where to find me.

Fuck off shit poster

They used the back door on the radiation belt, everyone knows Vann Allan was into butt stuffs

>Calling people shill

>Supporting a literally who that pays people to get his name out for him.

Nothing suspicious here.

So, you're saying NASA likes ANAL?

I'm lambright you fool.

really makes you think

The anal probing was a dead give away haha. Seriously this has been the only issue I've had with the moon landing, didn't a bunch of cosmonauts get fried up in the radiation during the space race?

Proof I'm lambright

hello lambright

Wayne “eat a bag of dicks“ Lambright
I would punch him in the face if I see him in real life, I hate stupid people who think they are smart. This guy has an IQ of 80

>I'm lambright
Who?

Hello. What's up.

If you could fix anything in the USA government wise what would you like me to fix?

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners.[30] The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. Apollo flight trajectories bypassed the inner belts completely to send spacecraft through only the thinner areas of the outer belts.[24][31]

now kill yourself you numbnut

My IQ is 137. You Jelly!

I still don't know why you don't have a large following yet. You deserve some recognition on the internet

Seriously you seem very confident.

Say hi to me on twitter so I know now you're a real person and not a robot.

No no! It's magic radiation that causes you to instantly die and all of your electronics to explode if you even touch it for a second!

That's why literally nothing has ever gone to space past low earth orbit!

I do have a large following.

Sup Forums do your duty
Notify the fucking mods.

Mine is higher, but I know you are retarded. But as long as you believe it, it's all fine.
Let me guess, taken by a psychologist of your trust? :^)

Most Americans are lack empathy for others, and don't care about truth. They want to be told only good information. I force people to open their minds, as dangerous as that is and to think.

Lambright probably is a mod.

You have to be absolutely fucking retarded to think the moon landing is fake

not using a retarded site like twitter where everyone thinks he or she is the most important numbnut of all the nuts spouting halfwits all day long
sorry mate

Most Americans are lack empathy for others, and don't care about truth. They want to be told only good information. I force people to open their minds, as dangerous as that is and to think.

>You have to be absolutely fucking retarded to think the moon landing is fake

You have to be absolutely fucking retarded to think the moon landing is real.

Soooooooo.
That means the soviets win the space race?

And that's absolutely what he is.

How is it that the yanks have to rely on the russians to launch things into space for them?

Why not use the same rocket designs as the ones that got them to the moon?

>not using a retarded site like twitter where everyone thinks he or she is the most important numbnut of all the nuts spouting halfwits all day long
>sorry mate

Say's the person on Sup Forums.

So where's the image compilations of your family excommunicating you, mother hating you, living in a trailer off beans in the woods, etc. at?

Fuck you wayne get a trip already so I can filter you

>You have to be absolutely fucking retarded to think the moon landing is real.

lol flat earthers everybody, no original thoughts in that brainwashed head of theirs.

You have zero understanding of maths, physics and engineering don't you?

I bet you can't tell me why their isn't any foil on the segment.

You're wrong. I'm dumber than you think.

more dumb ideas.

holy fuck, way late on that one, and no services or goods.

That's not how capitalism works.

>billions

You're right 2+2=3.83

lol still can't make any valid points, or hold a conversation.

Obviously taken out of context. Do some reading.
braeunig.us/apollo/VABraddose.htm

tl/dr: the flight path they took was through the weaker part of the belt(s) and they were only in the belt about 4 hours, total for outbound and inbound trips. BTW, the astronauts wore dosimetry. We know exactly how much radiation they received and it was insignificant.

Please. Fuck off.

The space shuttle was a death trap. It saved a lot of money because they could be used over and over again. But using a shuttle that has to withstand temperatures hotter than the surface of the sun with tiles that are 90% air and superglued on isn't the safest thing when you reuse them 100s of times. So it's a lot safer to use the old school Russian technology.