David Bowie biopic when?

David Bowie biopic when?

I'm scared it will never be made because Bowie hated autobiographies and never had an official one done on him. I have 2 guesses as to why 1. A lot of his family (later his brother) suffered from schizophrenia and growing up in the 50's and 60's you couldn't talk about this kind of stuff at all because it was so stigmatized at the time so he's not used to/doesn't want to talk about himself personally, hell he hardly told anyone he had cancer and was going to die. 2. He wants people to see him as a legend rather than a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd only watch it if he played himself

All biopics are trash

It shouldn't ever be made. No man on this planet can imitate Bowie in a way that would give him justice, and I certainly don't want some faggot Hollywood actor playing Eno and Fripp.

>No man on this planet can imitate Bowie in a way that would give him justice
I am no man!

Michael C. Hall has been doing a pretty good job.

ummmmmpf
Tilda gives me such a weird boner

>David Bowie biopic when?
Will they cover how he almost played the Joker?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg5Z-luWM-4

>I'm scared it will never be made because Bowie hated autobiographies and never had an official one done on him.

oh yeah one. you'll learn that if people can make money off something, they wont give a fuck what a dead man things.

>I'm scared it will never be made
>because Bowie hated autobiographies

Then it shouldn't be made.

Wasnt Velvet Goldmine mostly about Bowie?

>Tilda stars as David Bowie
I am not joking.. I ACTUALLY wanna see this be made!

PETITION IT!

Was David Bowie the first weeaboo?

Him and Iggy, yeah. It was still kind of trash.

pretty close enough

>Velvet Goldmine
my fucking nigger
that movie is a fucking gem

Only if they include this scene

"David Bowie initially disapproved of the film and its many similarities with his life story, and threatened to sue, resulting in substantial rewrites to create more distance between the character and the real man"

i think it's pretty fucking faggy to colour your hair but the only time i have felt like doing it is after seeing bowie in man who fell to earth, the red with the blonde looks great

How does it feel that 2 of the best British shows ever are named after Bowie songs?

>Life On Mars
>Ashes to Ashes
I so wish we could get some kind of reunion.

If anons haven't watched these then please do. A brilliant time travel crime drama with some comedy.

>close friends
>probably one of the few people androgynous enough to pull off Bowie
Fund it.

>You will never pull off Bowie

Never got what the fuck happend to Sam Tyler, I mean after the ending of Life on Mars which was pretty clear.

>"David Bowie initially disapproved of the film and its many similarities with his life story, and threatened to sue, resulting in substantial rewrites to create more distance between the character and the real man"
Funny thing is that this is what is happening with Tommy Wiseua's biopic, made by James Franco.

Tommy doesn't want people to see the real him (even though an entire book has been written about him).

>Never got what the fuck happend to Sam Tyler, I mean after the ending of Life on Mars which was pretty clear.
Sam appeared as a cameo in an Ashes to Ashes trailer. Otherwise he was never seen again after Life on Mars.

I felt a bit cheated but oh well we DO know what happened to him after Life on Mars (I am too lazy to spoiler tag) but more of a cameo would have been nice.

>as a matter of fact, I began composing Glass Spider in my head as I jogged
not only was Bowie the first weeb, he was also the first shitposter

>Tilda stars as Bowie in a Bowie biopic
>Sophie Turner stars as Boy George in a biopic
They both win an Oscar for being the first females ever to play a male in a biography.

FUCKING MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW!!

>David Bowie won't be appearing in the new season of Twin Peaks
I am so fucking sad

I am hoping that Lynch secretly filmed some test footage of him back a couple years ago and is editing that into the show but I doubt...

The pub was a gateway to heaven for police officers killed in duty. He went to heaven

none of that is real even though i want it to be

>No man on this planet can imitate Bowie in a way that would give him justice
I'd post that Aidan Gillan photoshopped Bowie picture as a reply to this statement but I don't have it.

it actually was him, as well as several other usernames

shut up user

>They both win an Oscar for being the first females ever to play a male in a biography.

>hated autobiographies and never had an official one done on him
Only would be an autobiography if HE wrote it. You meant biographies... he never let a biography be written about him.

Huh, that sucks. I totally would read one.

never seen a good biopic. no reason to make them.

You're confused. He's an anime character. Anime characters can't be weeaboos.

Oh man, I used to have more of these but I lost them in the great war.

I wonder if it's because he was worried about them reporting how he fucked underage fangirls (and possibly fanboys) on the reg like all 70's rockstars

>never seen a good biopic

Hm, Gene Simmons (I believe) had a video of him fucking a 16 year old and nothing happened.

If he did he was probably coked up out of his mind.
16 is legal in the UK

>16 is legal in the UK
It is illegal to film any content of having intercourse with someone under 18.

May be legal in certain parts of world to engage in sex with someone that age but filming it and uploading it is illegal.

Life on Mars was great but I think you might need to re-appraise Ashes to Ashes. It was shite

>but I think you might need to re-appraise Ashes to Ashes. It was shite
My dad prefers it over Life. idk why

And the best hentai ever made was named after a King Crimson album, shit's great yo

You replied to the wrong fella, fella.

I would have Robert Patrick as lead cause of similar looks, but fear he might lack the otherworldly essence of Bowie

Fuck off tripfag