>listening to new song
>enjoying it
>suddenly singer makes jab at Christianity/God

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9jp7xgarT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then listen to christian radio u fucking simp

>Christian artists are the only ones who don't attack religion

No, intelligent christians are just as likely to make music critical of christianity. You are probably just an oversensitive fake christian.
youtube.com/watch?v=-9jp7xgarT0

Try not to be judgemental.

>he unironically watches Murdoch Murdoch

Ironically. And not anymore, no.

lol at you being a christian in 2017

GOD IS NOT REAL FUCKO

Calm down, TJ

/thread

Korean girls rapping.

this tbf
reconsider your life OP

>openers are dank as fuck
>Main attraction my pal dragged me to see gets on stage (Hiatus Coyote)
>THIS SONG IS INSPIRED BY ADVENTURE TIME

I mean I'm not petty enough to let that ruin it for me, but the show was boring enough I just went upstairs where they were playing that team steph curry plays on versus that team lebron plays on.

>musician attacks religion
>more like attack christianity and not Islam or Buddhism or judaism
If you're gonna do something at least make it consistent

But you have no proof.

Everyone knows Sup Forums is the one of the most immature boards but damn, guys. It doesn't matter what your beliefs are; let other people live their lives however they want. Acting like an edgy 17 yr old atheist is no better than a boomer chastising you about not being Christian. Hope you're enjoying your miserable lives.

>music is really interesting and focused
>lyrics are contrived and faggy

I hate Pink Floyd.

watched one episode a few years back. didn't get it. it's just a Sup Forums thing?

yes, it's basically one of their le based e-celeb, nothing more

There's something about PJW ans Murdoch that makes me think they literally can't comprehend the idea of humour

They're kill now

I feel you. I'm a skeptical agnostic (I very much doubt that there is a god) but I was raised Catholic, and old habits die hard. Anti-Christian themes in music instantly put me off. Being a huge metalhead makes it even more difficult.

Also this. There is some anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic metal, but not nearly enough to be proportional. As far as I know, though, Buddhism ain't done shit worth attacking, though. I'm okay with leaving the saffron-clad baldies alone.

Don't have doubt, brother. There lies the path to disbelief.

>singer makes a political statement about Trump

I PREFER YOUR LOVE TO JESUS

God-tier belief systems:
>Atheism
>Shia Islam
OK-tier:
>Judaism
>First-world Catholicism
>European Protestantism
Pleb-tier:
>Buddhism
>Eastern Orthodox
>Sunni Islam
Shit-tier:
>Hinduism
>Agnosticism
>Third-world Catholicism
>Burger Protestantism

>any Islam being anything but shit tier
Both Paganism and Christianity is superior

>R&B song but a rapper is featured
There's not 1 good example of this being implemented where it works out for the better

no islam christianity and judaism are shit tier

paganism is superior

FUCK JESUS AND FUCK YOU TOO CUNT

yeah that sucks op
try to be more informed of the new band or singer has anti relgion stuff in it before listening i guess?

le burden of proof is on you my frend :)

Blessed is the mind too small for doubt.

wrong. all religions are shit tier

oh user let them believe whatever they want to
if being relgious helps that other poster have a sense of community and peace then why fuck with that?

HYOO-MUH ES SUBJACTIVE

>artist is viscerally, almost obsessively anti-Christian
>changes their name to avoid offending Muslims

>if I say correct things in a dumb voice they become false
this is your brain on memes

>God-tier belief systems:
>Atheism

>Listening to some interesting sounding prog
>Singer starts to growl

Weird how there are so many sensitive retard Christians that can't argue on a board infested with sensitive retards from Sup Forums that can't argue. Funny coincidence.

>discover new artist that you like
>find out they support antifa in their music

>when somebody hasn't read ANY Joseph Campbell

oh no

its retarded

read some philosophy you mongol from the house of loyd

What's wrong with Opoth

They just released a new episode I haven't even seen yet. I think it's the space war now stuff finally.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Murdoch Murdoch. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Austrian economics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Murdoch-chan's accelerationist outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Savitri Devi literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Murdoch Murdoch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Goebbels' German epic Triumph of the Will. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Murdoch's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>Singer sings "drum" or "rhythm"
>Next measure has a cheesy little snare drum part that stops the following measure
It's so fucking cheesy but both Joanna Newsom and Cat Power (and maybe Fiona Apple if I remember correctly) have done this shit.

i watched it while coming up on lsd

It kind of is and it kind of is not. It uses a lot of Sup Forums inside jokes while simultaneously making fun of Sup Forums in multiple episodes. The creators were on the Daily Shoah once and they said that they agree with some of it but not all of it. The newer episodes are much more right-wing than the earlier ones.

>modulation at the before the end, on the final repeat of the chorus

>Not weeping like an unchanged baby when you listen to John My Beloved

>Agnosticism
>shit-tier
>Atheism
>God-tier

>not understanding the values of religion

you dont have to be religious, or believe in god to understand that religion is/and should be important part of society. Most edgy ''atheists'' are retarded faggot soyboys

Yeah, it's so important it gets people blown the fuck up, discriminated against and prevents large parts of society from progressing in terms of science and medicine.

/fedoratip

People don't blow themselves up for unimportant things, you know that right?

Getting your dick wet from a 9 year old is indeed very important.

I'd love to debate you atheist pieces of shit. 5000$ and I'll make you look like a clown on live tv

>thinking that muslims are bigger problem than jews

Good goy

Samples of children playing or laughing in shitty downtempo songs really get on my nerves for some reason.

It's like let your music speak for itself, adding in those samples don't make the songs more whimsical or nostalgic on their own

both sides would look like faggots

>listening to dream pop / shoegaze
>male vocals, esp. without backing female vocals

>"but you can't prove the Bible ain't real"
>"well, can you actually prove it is real?"
>"it just is"

It's really only when Indie Rock artist do it that it's annoying.

It's important to publicly execute people for that, but the west has become too secular to understand the value of killing child molesters, especially foreign child molesters.
It's kind of an apples and oranges situation. Muslims are a physical threat and Jews are a spiritual threat.

find better arguments from believers. Listen to the Distributist, for one, if you don't want to do reading of your own.