Ready for more forced cringe?

Ready for more forced cringe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnNPxF5jj9Y
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/02/the-grand-tour-jeremy-clarkson-really-taunting-the-bbc-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously they're trying way too hard with this new show. Ease the fuck up lads.

Based on the title alone I thought TGT was going to be more comfy than Top Gretat, not less...

Shills plz go

This weeks episode was right on

There's a new episode or are we still at 2?

Ep3 came out a few days ago

it was yesterday

This week was pretty perfect.
No lap time with the shitty American tosser and it was better for it. They don't need the lap board and they should scrap it.
Once they drop the celebrity death rubbish, assuming they will, it will be what we all wanted, probably.

Too much hamster trying to relate to us amerifats, just came off as childish and way too damn annoying. I could care less if they hung him from a tree, and replaced him with Madison Welch, the blonde on TG's rally challenge in S13

Well shit you're right. I'm downloading it right now.

OK. I liked the ep but I am concerned that like the "lads" who watched top gear may not be able to adjust to the new show.

I reviewed it for you Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=HnNPxF5jj9Y

still wondering why celebrities would agree to be on the show if they don't get to plug their new product.

well obviously the individuals do it for money but their management would want them to talk about new films and stuff no?

>still wondering why celebrities would agree to be on the show if they don't get to plug their new product.

Because it's an opportunity to plug themselves. Number one rule in the fame game: keep your name constantly in the news.

I'd say Hammond's Americana act is a clever way of showing the huge difference in us car culture to Europe.
It's not a sycophantic exercise. It was more like comedic mockery of the crudity of muscle cars in comparison to gt cars.
And the comic relief, of course.

>more trips
>more challenges
>more chat

>drop the lap board
>drop the celebrity death thing

BBC was right.

Are you bored already, kiddo?

I liked ep3, it was like a good episode of Top Gear. Probably because the studio was also in England.

Nevertheless apart from episode 2 shitshow it's close to original Top Gear. People probably have nostalgia goggles about Top Gear, the show was basically 4 mediocre&boring episodes, 2 good episodes and 1 very good episode (usually a special). Not every episode was fucking Vietnam Special or something.

I really hated the Tom Cruise movie ripoff shit though, what were they thinking

>comic relief
more like anal releif

Episode was alright, a lot of cars, was fun to watch.

hammond is my favorite character desu

why the fuck can't they just improvise

they're presenters not actors

Because they are using new cars which don't break down unpredictably.
So the humour has to be pre planned.

Where can I watch the episodes.

I can't help looking at and thinking about the qts in the audience. That nice redhead qt behind Jeremy during the conversation and those university age qts sitting down later on.

the guardian newspaper claims it was an act of mocking the bbcs top gear rehash.

>This instalment also contained a gag that seemed openly aimed at the failure of the BBC’s replacement Top Gear. During a sequence filmed in Italy, Hammond was obsessed with doing “doughnuts”, dirtily circling a car in a Florence square and later doing ovals in a speedboat in Venice lagoon while Clarkson and May look on, horrified, from a gondola.

>One of the first of many crises that engulfed the post-Clarkson Top Gear was accusations of “disrespect” after Matt LeBlanc drove spheres of burnt rubber into a road close to the Cenotaph in London. The decision by Chris Evans to publicly disassociate himself from the sequence seemed to create tensions between the two, a perception that helped to crash the franchise.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/02/the-grand-tour-jeremy-clarkson-really-taunting-the-bbc-now

obviously i don't know if the filming timeline checks out, but it seems plausible

I agree with that. I do think the donuts gag was directly laughing at le blanc and us car culture.

unfunny scripted trash

Idk if it was directly linked to le blanc but it is directly linked to us car culture

Thanks for telling us that, cats. Now we know you even finger yourself to a car show. Wew.

It was completely aimed at them. Just waiting for the episode where a ginger twat runs around them screaming all day until they kill him. In a "funny" way of course.

Great banter, cats. Wew.

Which episode will be the one where he drinks in the street by some trash

kek, I'd missed that

The biggest cringes are your forced memes and you making the same threads every day and making the same comments in each one.
Woah that is bad autism ya got there.

>replying to himself
>wew

Nope.

I hadn't seen that story, that's all.

Sure, cats.

why does this guy keep calling people cats

at least they got rid of that retarded stig replacement

Its Amazon thats pushing them so hard.
Its like they belived they could do what they want with the money, though luck.

Americans cant into banter cause of PC being pushed so hard.

>PC being pushed to hard

Are you actually implying it's more in the us than england? At least we don't get arrested for racist tweets.

Don't act like this is a uniquely American thing

dont beat your wife bin that knife

>we will never get Captain Slow threatening to kill Jezza with a machete ever again

the entire SJW culture and college safe spaces have originated in america, now you're bringing that cancer to europe

What did Clarkson mean by this?

>europe
>not kingdom cuck

yes goys everyone become christcucks and surrender your ancestors beliefs, customs, gods

yes goys you are now a strong race of people oops better kill each other in total war oops better do it again because once wasnt enough

Actually in all accuracy, if you blindly support something while ignoring its flaws, I'd believe you'd be more likely to be a shill than they.

Is there a documentary on the making of a TG/GT film? How they shoot it, what they use, the type of pre-planning that a 10 minute bit has to go through? I think it'd be somewhat interesting to watch.

Better than last week but way too scripted/obviously scripted. James has become some sort of different character now, it's just weird.

Not that I am aware of but there is a book by someone who worked on tg which is apparently very interesting and reveals much of the way things were filmed.
Yeah....I can't remember the guy's name, before you ask.

You're country is 60% white lol, all these femenists and shit are all american
It's literally can't handle banter syndrome infecting the world

Is it worth it Sup Forums?
I had faith, ep 1 was ok, had funny bits, but it felt scripted (i know it is but i dont want it to feel as if it is)
and ep 2 was so fucking shit its not funny.
>hey lets do the same thing for 30mins
like holy shit did they take advice from haruhi suzumiya?

And on That Bombshell: Inside the Madness and Genius of Top Gear?

Yes! Well found I've been told that book is excellent.

>only americans speak english and hate cucked christcucks

so defensive

even worse is instead of analysing your shitty continent you immediately try and attack someone else

mad lad

How are UK people able to watch a show where people drive cars for like 30 years

Your obvious shitty boring repetitive bait is not worth it, 'user'.

What? You attacked people here first. Face it, the SJW shit came from your """"free"""" country

Your reply makes no sense

Men aren't allowed guns, so they have to have something else to enjoy, in this case it is cars.

That's funny, 'user', from the mong who makes the same 50-100 threads every single day on Sup Forums and posts all the same lame responses because 'memes are so fun'.

Christ why are you so salty
And we are allowed guns, just not one obviously designed to murder large groups of people

So, we can see that any actual discussion of The Grand Tour has ended, if it ever really began, and now the thread will become a fake argument between us and uk and probably some boring shit about tv license thrown in when 'user' gets bored.

>When you can't even tell if it's bait anymore because nu4chan Is a cucked reddit shithole

Either way kill yourself

Which isn't easy I'm sure most methods involved banned items

No one in the uk says 'salty' user.

Way to get assraped by a single question, bro.

>literally not making any sense whatsoever

Stop using our language then

Sorry, cats, did i trigger you into a flashback of you being assraped by your father, again?
Was that really the best bant you could come back with? Wew.

Genius bantz, catto. Proof this thread is meme bait and that you have nothing to say worth hearing.

Yes its more in the US. Ffs you fucks are adraid of nipples. No tits plz, but more blood and gore plz. You get fined for saying cock, shit or fucked on radio.

>being this mad

Is it because you like Top Gear? I've never seen an episode, I was just asking a question because I know it's been on for a long ass time.

And you've been triggered, I guess. Oh well. I hope that anger carries with you for the rest of the day because weak-souled bitchboys who start cursing at other people with tears in the eyes like you deserve to be inconvenienced whenever possible, so that you might gain some perspective and stop seeing every comment (even those unrelated to you) as a personal attack that makes your impotent little heart boil over with rage. But of course this is a personal attack, now, because you've shown yourself as one these cowards who doesn't interact with others in real life, thus forcing you to run the gamut of interactions here, on an imageboard spawned from the discussion of anime, meaning you seek out assent, arguments, camaraderie, humor, validation, etc. here, rather than in common society, thus stunting your social skills to the point where, again, you can't look at any sentence without wondering if it's somehow a cruel insult aimed at you, when all I asked was a mere question.

You're probably also a fucking fat virgin.

>keeping this fake shit going thinking it makes it convincing

I don't really think you know what a shill is

Nice horseshit and reeeing like total fuck, cats!

That has made my day lauging at this. Kek

>Men aren't allowed guns, so they have to have something else to enjoy, in this case it is cars.

Why are classic cars so cheap in Bongistan?

Is it because none of them can pass DOT inspection or whatever the English equivalent is?

Is anything other than the first episode even worth watching?

>total desperation

It's been 100% scripted so far

When are we getting the 3 of them fucking around again? It's been 18 months since the last good top gear episode

What?

Why can't they just do specials in countries where they fuck around in shitty cars?

Geez could you be any more of a shill?

I dont know how you can think ep 2 wasnt shit, it was.

>oh hey guys were here in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>hey guys were here in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>guys were here in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>were here in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>here in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>in a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>a gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>gun zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>
>zone, every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>every time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>time we fail the course we restart -bang-
>we fail the course we restart -bang-
>fail the course we restart -bang-
>the course we restart -bang-
>course we restart -bang-
>we restart -bang-
>restart -bang-
>-bang-
>Credits

so im honestly asking you retarded muffin, is there even a reason to watch ep3 because if its the same thing, fuck GT.

>you retarded muffin

>inventing expressions hoping to make this character different enough to be convincing
>kek

You need help mate.