God and sports

I've noticed that all successful athletes believe in God.

And I've also noticed that all neck beards and failures in life don't believe in God.

Surely God is the key to becoming a pro at sports...no?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2013/03/14/ginobili-thrilled-to-share-heritage-with-new-pope/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Believes in God
>Still has sex before marriage
They can't have it both ways

You realize that God is ever forgiving...don't you broski?

good thread

Manu Ginobili is a 4 time NBA Champion and also an outspoken atheist.

google.ca/amp/blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/2013/03/14/ginobili-thrilled-to-share-heritage-with-new-pope/amp/

>all

so you've taken a poll or survey? it's obviously not all. we remember the outspoken ones because they talk about it on the biggest platforms people have.
it's not just about god, it's about their families and value systems. they come from a particular religious and cultural background and that comes through in things they do and what they chose to talk about.
i know some deeply religious people that never really talk about their religion. what difference does it make?

They are all millionaires while the rest of us have endured this cold world. God is dead to us.

>you now realize that Mario GOATze who scored the World Cup winning goal is unironically a devout Christian
Really makes you think

You should probably read the article before you post it.

>i believe in this arcane conciousness, whether real or not, and have to do my very best to prove myself to it!

vs

>hurr le bing bang nothing matters there is nothing objective XD *vapes*

i wonder which mindset is superior. this is not hard to figure out.

Richard Dawkins would destroy you right now. I'm not even an atheist but mocking them when they Dawkins on their side... he can destroy any argument

an old fart with a degree in a trivial discipline that staunchly fails to see the holistic nature of human reasoning and obviously substitutes the idea of god with evolution? yes he would totally destroy me.

>trivial discipline
t. brainlet uni dropout

I've never heard Federer mention God or religion ever

Not trying to sound fedora here but most pro athletes come from middle class or poor families, and they tend to be more religious

That's it

Marriage and sex have nothing to do with God

t. major in a purely descriptive, """qualitative""" """""science""""

Achmud please, if you want to defend your religion just defend it, don't attack other positions

A true religious person would do that. Learn from the Muslims who teached science and philosophy to Christians in Al Andalus

>hello im a retard that puts the abrahamic trilogy as a synonym to religion

test

No, I'm just saying you are a Muslim. Only Muslims are that radical these days in Europe

There is literally nothing wrong with being a muslim, tho

just kys with your shit tier banter and reddit spacing

based argie btfoing the invader of his ancestral land

Nice buzzwords there, you sure told me

Why are religious people so violent?

I'm not religious but I fucking hate atheists with all my heart.

What does that make me?

Why hate such a minority group? Not many people are cunty enough to be sure there isn't a God

Most people are just agnostic, being atheist is as dumb as being radically religious

Not here mate, atheists everywhere

He has a degree in zoology, a degree I would argue isn't trivial. However, his debating/philosophy is terrible, and one of my lecturers blew him out in a debate twice while he was getting his masters at Oxford. T. Philosophy Graduate

you're literally retarded if you think any religion is true lol

anyone not retarded knows every religion is bullshit

there is zero evidence to suggest that life means anything or that humans are special

there is zero evidence to suggest that there is a god or gods that remotely care about anything humans do lol