If you don't know at least 9 of these people you do not belong on Sup Forums period

If you don't know at least 9 of these people you do not belong on Sup Forums period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5souw4K5UQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only recognize the manlet, lil peep and gucci gang man.
i think i have to step up my memerap knowledge.

>The manlet
Which one?

some nig, XXX, GHostmane, Bones, Another nig, idk, Yachty, 21 Savage (why is he on here?) Uzi, Peep, Pump, Rich Chigga

i only know lil peep
ugly people don't interest me

roll

xxxtentacion

This exactly

Who's the white guy with a beard and black hair?

here's your (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=5souw4K5UQc

There is a thread about him right now

rollan

tol

Why nu-rappers look like human trash?

Roll

Fuck off underage faggot. Its the other way around. Fuck fantano for being responsible for this wave of underage suburban kids shitting up the board with their garbage.

This isn't your board

Take your xanax and go cry about depression while listening to music for people who steal energy drinks from 7/11 you soyboy faggot.

lol

waka
xxxtentacle
king ezekiel
brandon lee in the crow
???
david spade
my third grade niece
21 savage
???
lil peep
riff raff
joji miller

You are the one who came into the thread whining lol.

which one is Lil B?

You obviously haven't been here long, angry close-minded retard.

But the angry closed-minded retards are the ones who've been here the longest. What do you think made them that way?

t. newfag trying to fit in

Speak for yourself, Ive been here over a decade and I'm the one who started the thread

Rolo

Seriously, why are you even here? You have places specifically made for you like instagram, snapchat, reddit. Why are you here? Do you feel edgy or something for shitting up the place and pretending you're not unwanted?

>bunch of new, lame, uninnovative artists
>BRO IF U DONT KNOW EM GTFO...
>been here for over a decade

something doesn't add up...

Also, why do obvious newfags (you've got newfag written all over you) insist on pretending they aren't new?

There's nothing bigger of an indicator someone's new than thinking it's somehow a good thing to be an oldfag.

kek

roll

rolling my lad

roll

We can't talk about mbv and nmh forever

lmao cmon

na so lets talk about decent up and coming artists and obscure gems as opposed to this mindless, shallow shit

rollin'

roll

roll

roller

XXXTentacion was just jailed. He isn't going to be free for decades

>We

Please leave and never come back.

rolling for 98 for mobility or 55 for company

Roll

Roll

Bones? Ghostemane? Xxxtentacion? Lil peep?

also, rollin

>97
ill take it

>implying hiphop is music

I don't know who any of these faggots are

rolling

roll for my life

Sonny!

rolling for mp5

>bad music is bad cuz like normies listen to it and shit!!!

>popular music is bad cuz like normies listen to it and shit!!!

updated

What instruments do these people play?

I recognize 9 of them and I fucking hate trap

You got my hopes up, man
X is still alive, he's just going back to jail

I regret that I know STDtentacion but Im proud to say I don't know any of these other shitters

>if you know more than 2 of these people you have to go back

Synths, percussion, vocals, samplers typically

>samplers typically
No I'm asking what instruments they play.

Perhaps you don't belong on Sup Forums?

Are you a wrong generationer or something?

angry nig, little nig, gandalf nig, slayer nig, padawan nig, cletus nig, beady nig, mushroom nig, gummy worm nig, flaming nig, snow white, virginia tech nig

denzel
x
idk
bones
idk
slug christ
yachty
uzi
peep [spoiler]

Why are you so upset at the idea that not playing an instrument is not playing an instrument?

Are you a right-generationer or something?

denzel
x
idk
bones
idk
slug christ
yachty
uzi
peep [spoiler]

Those are instruments by definition.

>sampler is an electronic or digital musical instrument similar in some respects to a synthesizer

>synthesiser is an electronic musical instrument that generates electric signals that are converted to sound

Yeah

You probably shouldn't be posting on a music board then.

>Waka Flocka
>XXX
>21 Savage
>lil yachty
>lil pump
>I think that's Uzi Vert but i dunno
That's it desu.

Except you don't "play it". The sampler creates the sound, not you.

Denzel curry, XXX, Ghostemane, Bones, ???, Slugchrist, Yachty, 21 Savage, Lil Uzi, Lil Peep, Lil Pump, Rich Chigga

>source: used to be a soundcloud fag

We aren't allowed to talk about current music? Says you?

There is still much more than sampling going on. Sampling is more popular among the artists just starting out

>We aren't allowed to talk about current music?
You can talk about it./ But if you fail to recognize there is a higher probability of older music being better than current music, then you probably shoudln't be a contributing member to a music discussion
>There is still much more than sampling going on.
Like what?
>Sampling is more popular among the artists just starting out
Perhaps they should wait and hone their craft first, before relying on other's work.

denzel, XXX, ghostemane , bones, xavier wulf, slug christ, lil yachty, 21 savage, lil uzi vert, lil peep, lil pump, rich chigga

Wow, you sincerely need to hang yourself if thats the case man, I am so sorry, I hope you recover ):

i know everyone in this pic but i'm not sure if that's a good thing...

How long have you been studying music theory?

Whats wrong with borrowing with others to create something new? Its not like you are going to get the same product listening to the original. Its also not like those older bands didn't copy artists older than themselves. There are only so many chord progressions that can be used in pop music.

You don't need to be an expert in music theory to enjoy pop music.

>Whats wrong with borrowing
You are not creating something new
>Its also not like those older bands didn't copy artists older than themselves.
Oh, who did Pink Floyd sample?
Ooops you didn't answer my question. Try again.

>Ever paying attention to what an artist looks like.
Hell, I don't even know the names of half the members from groups I like. All that matters is if they make music you like or not. Same goes for all art.

Some common Pink Floyd progressions
I – V – IV
I – V – I
I – IV – I – IV

Can be found in hundreds of other western pop songs. If they wanted to create something new why not do something original?

>But if you fail to recognize there is a higher probability of older music being better than current music, then you probably shoudln't be a contributing member to a music discussion
I would like you to further explain and elaborate this point, please, because depending on what exactly you mean, you could either be completely retarded or the most correct man on the site.

>Some common Pink Floyd progressions
Not what I'm asking. Guess I'll have to repeat myself
Who did Pink Floyd sample?

>I would like you to further explain and elaborate this point, please
Since more music has existed in the past (from 1500-2000) than the present (2001-2017) it is statistically more likely that better music has existed in the past

> popular music is good because normies like it