I've been on tinder all night. now I need a good film to watch. any suggestions?

I've been on tinder all night. now I need a good film to watch. any suggestions?

pic very much related

Rekt

is that your gooseman?

Why aren't women inclined to prank or troll people? Why do men get so much mirth out of it?

Actually, I know one girl who pulls pretty funny pranks. But they are all very PC. Nothing like what guys do.

>You know how to speak to women well

I don't get it, do we have to speak to women in a certain way? We can't just speak to them?

You don't get it because you're autistic.

So should I treat them like a human or like they're a special fragile flower.

Tell me which one it is user!

you can speak to them however you want, but if you want to get laid (which [SPOILER] is great [/SPOILER]) this is not the way to go about it

There's a world of room between "putting the pussy on a pedestal" and "opening a conversation about how somebody handles cock"

Treat them like a friend but not like a bro. That means talk to them normally but give them hugs instead of fists and don't tell them they stink.

Women have very different brains. It's like trying to make contact with an alien life form. It's hard work. It can be very draining. That is why, often times, after we've "won" the girl and have grown accustomed to her, we tend to want to just be ourselves. Consequently, the women don't like us as much because we don't feel like changing ourselves for them as much. This results in grey divorce, an unhappy late-stage marriage, or just becomes a marriage of convenience, where it's basically two roommates cohabiting together and collaborating on family matters.

pranking or trolling is for underage fags. however, there's nothing wrong with some good natured shit talking or banter

I notice that intelligent men don't even do this with each other. They just discuss important shit. Only the meatheads keep doing this into their 30s and later.

Get off your high horse. Taking the piss on somebody is funny regardless of age or intelligence. I do it and I have a tested iq of 131.

sounds like you have autism my friend

lol

I misspoke. Unintelligent people do it, as well as engineers.

Law student :^)

>huehue go back to /r9k/
It's just the truth. Of course nobody believes it.

>I know the truth even though I have no evidence or experience with women!
>No YOU'RE wrong!

Also applies to business majors and prospective surgeons. No idea about lat students, although I would expect them to have this type of 'selective' intelligence as well.

>no experience with women
You're the one making shit up. Your problem is that you've had too little experience with women/are young and naive.

>intelligent men

so you and your twitch buddies?

Video games are bullshit.

Law is arguably the most analytical subject that's not science.

I'm not counting myself as one, btw. It's just something I observed about them.

Okay then law students would fit the bill.

They lead men on and get what they want from them. Pretty grand prank that can be beneficial to them.

I'm honoured to fit your arbitrary standards.

Yeah but they don't do that for laughs. Just to get what they want.

Great.

REKT

Woah man. Talk about going in with two feet at once. You gotta imply jokes like that. Subtly goes a long way when chatting on dating apps. Don't direct it at them in particular. Remember girls are trapped in a jam where if they are openly looking for sex they are a whore and if not they are frigid. Just like men who are far to blatant about wanting sex are creepy while those that are too shy are pussies. We are all trying to thread our ways between these pigeon holes. Just imply and don't be too direct my man. The Taylor comment is just rude too. You wanna tease not insult.

Faggot.

And sometimes they want to feel desired and then crush a man and laugh in his face when they reject them.

I usually just ask them if they'd like a spanking.

And how often does that work for yah?

Gets the conversation going with about 75%, most of them straight up say yes.

S u a m i

I just have a picture of my dog on my tinder.
I'm pretty sure they just want me for my dog.

Fair play my man. My bio used to read "when I was young girls hated it when I pulled their hair. How times have changed" worked from time to time