At what age is it no longer acceptable to allow your son to play soccer...

At what age is it no longer acceptable to allow your son to play soccer? I was thinking that 8 should be the cutoff before moving him into more masculine sports (e.g. anything else,) but I wanted Sup Forums's opinion first.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't own your kids, they are an individual conscience

let them play whatever they want

"i.e." would have been more fitting than "e.g.".

8 sounds about right to move onto advertegg.

I think kids are allowed to play baseball since 3, so that's the cutoff.

>this obsession with masculinity

come on, you americams exaggarate amount of homosexual propaganda thats flooding american culture

fpbp

what's next, letting them snort coke?

that's morally wrong, but there is literally nothing wrong with kicking a ball

you use the same """""argument"""""" as those against gay marriage who say, what's next marriage with dogs?

if your son is 5yo or more and still likes sawkar he's obviously a monkey and should be sent to the jungle

if you'd be so kind please export him to Amazonas so I can have white monkey soup, they're rare around these parts

Stop getting memed on by old pasta

SOPA

you should never let your wife's son play sissyball. I put my wife's son into REAL football (american TACKLE football) as soon as he was able to run.
AMERICA.

Well, it depends. If you want to have them be mildly brain damaged for the rest of their lives, I'd say moving them onto Masculine Football at 13-14 would be good enough. Now, if you want their brain to be full on pudding and have the chance of essentially being mentally retarded for life, 6-8 is probably your safest age.

>more masculine sports

What does this even mean?

Sports where big black men bump into each other

Masculine Football.

Sports where they aren't forced to avoid using their hands like a troop of limp-wristed ballerinas

niggerball and niggeregg

Sports were with more direct contact and they grab each other dicks. Like handegg and UFC.

our society has created a situation where masculinity so fragile that it must be "protected" at all times

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

Whatever age they start having peewee football.

I played soccer until 8 years old before I realized it was boring as all fuck.
Moved on to martial arts and

Volleyball*

At what age is it unnaceptable to browse Sup Forums? Probably when you have a child

Did you know volleyball is a women and faggots sport here?

Gay marriage is completely different form laying poverty ball.