twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck plants

fuck music

Walter Wanderley - Rainforest

Claude Larson

somebody post the alt cover with the dude that got stabbed a bunch of times

what are you talking about?

this is the correct answer. Also, Andrzej Korzynski

There was a cover somebody posted for Plantasia with a dude shooped sort of hidden in the plant with a bunch of steak knives sticking out of him so he looked sort of like the plant. I didn't grab it but now I wish I did

Good start to thread op

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

what? why?

literally?

it was funny

i don't get it

youd have to see it

lovely

The only fishmans album I've listened to it Long Season, which other albums should I listen to before this so I can fully appreciate its significance?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1qWp4217fk

I heard furniture stores in the late 70's used to give this away free when you bought something, vapor as fuck

I honestly love all their albums but listen to King Master George and Uchu Nippon Setagaya to get an idea of the two different ends of the spectrum of genres they explored.

HOOOOOO JEEsus was a CRAWSSmaker

swan song, somewhat comforting

>Judee Sill

Fuck yeah. I recorded a cover of 'The Donor' with a friend of mine care to hear?

yeah dude, link me

that album is so beautiful and uplifting. her ashes were scattered in the pacific ocean, so i technically see her in some odd way whenever i go to the beach. but i wish she was alive so i could see her play- that would be incredible.

Solo ozzy is the most fun metal can be
It's also very sad at times but focuson the fun

soundcloud.com/rush-gambell/the-donor-1

Never really been religious but there's something about music made by super devout people...

I had only first heard Long Season when I listened to this, and I absolutely loved it. I didn't even know they did such different music compared to Long Season.

(I still have not listened to any of their other albums though)

listening now. really haunting, i dig it :-) you pronounce "kyrie eleison" so casually, lol

if you look into her past before she started song writing you can understand why she was religious. violent home, mother died, dated a criminal, hard drug use, brother died, it's all a mess. glad she found something that fulfilled her and probably postponed her suicide a bit.

This. especially I Know Its Over

Yeah she's hard to listen to at points cause the pain is so palpable

I am glad that these obscure and old records manage to have a following because of the internet.

Always feels like spring.

This is cool shit user

i like these

I LIVE MY LIFE IN THE CITYYYYYYY

YOU SEECK FAHK

This might be the thread to ask this question. I'm pretty sad in general, whats some music I can listen to that might increase my mood? Like positive vibes and such. My current taste in music is pretty negative.

Is that not basically what the thread is already about?

YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR DICK!

kys

Posting a single instead because there is no better happy pill than this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wPbyDyDoIo

My best AND my worst ear-worm ever.

I thought the thread was more for what makes you happy, like personal taste and stuff, I was just looking for generally positive vibes.
I don't know, take it as a bump for the thread.

nice taste

and forgot my pic

>entry-level weeb-core
>nice taste
kys

Kuchu camp is pretty great

I can't believe this faggot spamming this album every day actually managed to give this album 1500 RYM ratings + make it bold.

That album has been bolded since the year 2000/2001, Sup Forums didn't even exist back then.

Out Of The Blue has some really sad shit like Big Wheels and Steppin' Out but has some of the funnest songs ever

HELOOE AGAIN MUTHERFUKKASZZZ!

youtube.com/watch?v=dXTGN_St-ho