Why are Americans so nice? Are Americans considered nice in your country...

Why are Americans so nice? Are Americans considered nice in your country? What are some other countries with really nice people?

they are literally our saviors and everyday we pray to our lords the americans

Nice thread, you should work for CNN.

If you're going to blatantly praise yourself like this, at least use a proxy so it doesn't look as retarded

But I am greek

All the Americans I've met are very friendly and warm people.

Same desu. They're idiots but friendly

This so much. No exceptions.

>idiots, no exceptions
I suppose a lot are, but not all

Every single one I've ever met has been one. In a sense that they seem a little slow, have a dumb look on their faces, smile too much, whatever.

>le space defense

That's quite the exception to, what is it? 80 million Americans?

>80 million Americans

ayy lmao, how long have you been living under a rock m8?

What do I care about how many burgers are roaming the earth?

America is a country of immigrants
first generation immigrants are smart
99% of people born in America are dumb

>Nice thread, you should work for CNN.
CNN doesn't like Americans. They like third worlders and Muslims.

:3

Very few inventions the U.S. has created came from first generation immigrants

>first generation immigrants are smart
>99% of people born in America are dumb
ROFL. You know nothing of our immigrants then.

well, you moon program certanly did

literally me
are you okay with friendly idiots? I am very insecure about my intellect to be genuinely honest

was sarcastic you moron
you just made a thread specifically for us to praise you, how fucking arrogant is that

i know that on all of your best universities, most of the students are foreigners

Warren Brown was 100% Anglo American.

>le going to the moon was the only thing America has ever done may-may.

Then tell your countrymen to stop spamming that shit in every fucking dickwaving thread.

ONE SMALL STEP FOR MAN

A GIANT LEAP FOR CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

kek

>i know that on all of your best universities, most of the students are foreigners
That's not even true. The majority at places like Yale, Harvard, Stanford and MIT are American. A big number of foreigners are also from China and are getting caught cheating and doctoring bios (many lie about awards they've gotten).

>shit in every fucking dickwaving thread.
There is your problem. Stop going to dickwaving threads.

Every American thread is a dickwaving thread.

I don't mind it desu. I work at a company where we often do business with Americans and honestly they're great business men because they're real direct, honest and goal oriented unlike us, who prefer to have meetings first to discuss the risks.
Americans don't seem to give a fuck about risks. That's pretty dumb in my opinion but somehow they know how to keep a company running.

Them being an idiot and often not giving a fuck is what makes them such great company desu, I like it.

*Every Sup Forums thread is a dickwaving thread.
Don't be fucking deluded

That's a relief. I take that risky upfront approach to compensate for the lack of everything else.

Well if you had a big glorious circumcised beast like ours, you'd want to wave it too.

wow where would we be without paperclip

Want a good measure of country mental strength? The race for nuclear weapons.
>Great Britain
>Germany
>US
>Russia

Who won?

There is nothing "nice" about being a cancerous white knight, you cancerous cunt.
The exact same mindset that goes into acting like a hero goes into the people who were trying to act like a hero for their own cause, who happen to be painted as the villain in that example.

Kill yourself.

>Who won?
Everyone lost, moron.

This tbqhwy. And I think that future historians will remember America most for introducing the threat of nuclear proliferation. We'll have our good and bad notes in the history books like any other empire, but I have the feeling that will be our most remarkable legacy.