With all the growing immigration, is it possible that chicanos will become the future of the USMNT...

With all the growing immigration, is it possible that chicanos will become the future of the USMNT? Or will the future USMNT be pure white?

USMNT will consist of BASED BLACK MEN

future USMNT is black
screen cap this

t. Owolo Nbeku

t. Tyrone Simpson

I really wish the media would stop shilling divegrass. It's such a shit sport.

already have chicanos in the team, along with halfie german nt rejects. pure white won't happen

Considering the future of the USA is being populated by 90% non pure white i think thats a fair bet.

Only if you want your team to be filled with stupid names like Tyler Lopez or Ricardo Williams

With all the growing power of the Trump administration, is it possible that chicanos will be deported? Or will they just be shot dead in their own home?

>mexicans
>good at sawker
lel
good luck with that

Hopefully both. Do they really expect to be buried in american soil? What a disgusting thought

If Chicanos were any good, Mexico would be much better.

why is 99% of the crap on this board about race? do you know racism is a sign of low IQ/lower class upbringing?

>sign of low IQ/lower class

urban rednecks actually believe this

Blame it on the increase of SJW types and its alt-right counterparts on it.
Every thread, on every board, something derails into either a shitfest about race or Trump's politics.

It's the natural result of multiculturalism. People will shrug and nod their heads in agreement when presented in theory, but after it's affects start showing a strong distaste accumulates.

soccer will always be seen as a sport for faggots so probably not

but blacks have a higher per-capita incidence of homosexuality so maybe

You get it better than I do.
The worst part? We're importing all that shit now. Now we talk about "cultural appropriation", "historical reparations", "microaggressions", "gender theory" and other assorted crap that I saw in North American academia.

Plus, we started importing our own refugees who contribute to nothing to an already ailing state plagued by systematic corruption.

It also makes me wonder how are those open countries like Canada dealing with this shit.

that's because they have a higher chance of being incarcerated

What is Worst?

A team of niggas(france) or a team of fucking chicanos?

It's funny these white boii get mad when Hispanics are proud of their heritage Mexican, Salvadorian, Colombian ect.. but never say anything when white boiis show pride in being Irish, italian, German ect. It's only ok to show pride of your background or heritage when you're white.

>USMNT need a sunday-league tier english lad to beat starving africans

howling

Already happening.
>Joe Corona
>Paul Arriola
>Jorge VillafaƱa
>Jesse Gonzales
>Omar Gonzales

Better than two fat black lards colliding against eachother, Cletus.

>With all the growing immigration, is it possible that chicanos will become the future of the USMNT?
No

>Or will the future USMNT be pure white?
Definite no.

Future USMNT will be multiracial, roughly 1/3rd White, 1/3rd Hispanic, 1/3rd Black, with a few Asians sprinkled in.

poorfags like it since it requires even less equipment than hoops

>if you investigate biological differences between populations of animals you are an idiot

This all started with the left. Racial tensions were at an all time low until the SJW movement revived them with their racial olympics bullshit.

They are literally the tea party of the left and co-opted the occupy wall street movement with stuff like the progressive stack and things just snowballed from there.

This Blacks are the future