Just copped Eminem's new album revival. Another great album by the goat

Just copped Eminem's new album revival. Another great album by the goat.

He's a goat? I thought he was a rapper!

gonna kill myself if I get digits btw

reroll for you

WEW
E
W

Nice, now you have to die. Thanks for taking my fall.

Eminem scores first blood.

This photo was obviously taken BEFORE she gave the album a listen.

Are goats not allowed to be rap men?

HAHAHAHA

And?

Does he rap about how "hes back" again?

I just finished my 4th listen of the album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fuck guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shit banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fuck that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dick is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fucking night and into the morning this is straight fucking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MCs. Bend the knee motherfuckers another masterpiece from the Rap God!
/10

Not at all funny

>. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy.
lol

No its his last album

the top of em's hand and the corner of her mouth make an unsettling smile

Its funny because she has a very sad look in her eyes

why is the singler calling me adolf hitler in one the songs? mhhhm

>being a Polisci student now's considered bad
Where does it end with you autists

Cool, when is your new album out skrillex

Is this female or male?

Female[(male)(female)]

you know the rules qt

necrobump