The age of kinovidya is upon us

The age of kinovidya is upon us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9EUxGUGMt0
youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay on Sup Forums you anime loving ffxv playing manchild

>implying

kojima's trailers are always good, but the actual games always turn out to be quite banal, with the exception for MGS2 maybe

though some themes he uses are pretty kino, i'll give him that

Guillermo del Toro?

Thx for tipping your fedora

>videogames are so desperate to ape movies, they literally drag actors and directors in them
Fucking kek, what a pathetic """"""''art""""""""

>mads stopped doing kino in order to play retarded cape/star wars/video games characters with drag queen makeup

Comparing movies against vidya
enjoy your
>time limit
>limited perspective
>CGI that doesn't fit the rest
> There isn't any expandable universe

yes

Comparing vidya to superior rubiks cube
>time limit
>limited perspective
>CGI at all
>isn't even 3D

Kojima is just a fanboy with too much power.

>kinovidya

It's called "ludo", pleb.

When film actors go vidya they always regret it.

metal gear solid series is a fucking joke

his best role since pusher

why don't they just make hell boy 3 a video game and bring perlman back for mo cap and shit

Pusher was boring shit

>He knows the current FF game is XV

Ya goof'd

your life is boring shit

It has been since Last of Us

Kojima has been going at it since the first postmodern videogame ever (MGS2) tho

Really you are gonna choose MGS2?

MGS2 is hands-down the best MGS2 game
first postmodern videogame
best story told in gaming, with the exception of perhaps Silent Hill 2 & Last of Us

I'm interested to see what insanity he comes up with now that he's not at Konami.

Brace for full Kojima.

PROPHET

>the walking mushroom
>good story

lmao

Game will get scored 10/10 by all of the critics. It will have a long drawn out incoherent story, filled with plot holes, the controls will be clunky. The moral of the story will be Trump is bad, America sucks.

>screen shot it

Deltoro is overrated tho

>prerendered trailer
>not gameplay
>people lose their shit and declare it the best game ever

i want to say we never learn but its just a new cycle of retarded gamers born in the 2000s

Fukushima wrote all this.

Kiefer loved it.

SAGE AND REPORT Sup Forums CHILDREN THREADS

>Finished Snatcher last week for the first time

My body is not ready.

If Mads is in this, what are the odds /ourguy/ Refn is involved too? I can't wait to see Sup Forums react to that...

>MGS2 is hands-down the best MGS2 game

are your really sure

That little badge looks cool as fuck.

in terms of cinematic storytelling and how well the script is translated and how "fun" it is to watch like 50 hours of codex-conversation, then obv. not

but the story is just so fucking good, its by far the best story in MGS. MGS3 and MGS4 are a BIT simple, MGS1 is basically just escape from new york, and MGS5 is incomplete

i mean, all the MGS games are awesome and they are my favorite games of all time, but MGS2 is the best one

2>1=3>5>4

ITT Sup Forumsedditors

That's just the David Cage effect

wow you sure told me

the story of mgs2 is utter trash, I still have no idea why anyone likes it, it's just a slap in the face to everything about the series and that you expect from a sequel to MGS. 3 is where it all begins and makes everything amazing, 2 is just nonsense.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds
Keep Sup Forums trash in a Sup Forums trashcan

They should replace the captcha with some kind of basic intelligence test to keep people like you from posting.

>I'll keep coming.

True

It's retroactively praised because it got everything about memes and the direction the internet was heading a decade before it was mainstream knowledge.

>I play video games

Then why did he give such a shit performance?

>Sup Forumsirgins thinking they are too cool for video games
top kek

It still fucking baffles me that a well known hollywood actor is cheaper for voice work in video games than an A-list voice actor

Sup Forumsermin shilling for their favorite toy company for free.

>He said on Sup Forums - Capeshit and Star Wars

this faggot would never be able to make a good movie.

fuck off to Sup Forumseddit with this crap, moron

Face it capeshitters, Kojima is bringing this medium to the next level. A medium to surpass film.

To be fair, most """"good""""" VA's can do many different voices. To bad those aren't the ones getting work.
FUCK Troy Baker

bye

Yeah because memes can make people become a super soldier, get the fuck out of here, the memes present in MGS2 are not the same fucking garbage that plagues the internet.

>A medium to surpass film.

I see what u did thar Rex >>>*

>Yeah because memes can make people become a super soldier

That sounds more like MGR than MGS 2, he means this speech

youtube.com/watch?v=b9EUxGUGMt0

pretty much. film will soon be considered by anyone with a brain and some taste as the lowest form of artistic expression. times are changing boys, get with it or get left behind.

BANAL?

That clip was retarded

Kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA

>postmodern
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2deep4u

If video games are toys because they are entertainment products, then movies are toys too.

I can see this happening in the next decade. Writers, directors and actors frustrated with the current state of the film industry will jump ship to videogames and start pushing the accepted limits of the medium in terms of delivering a nonlinear narrative experience, and the majority of films will be capeshit, Transformers, Now You See Me, etc.

kojima is a true auteur and the greatest modern visionary

>movies
>entertainment products
Maybe if you watch all those trashy superhero flicks, they truly aren't different from videogames. Actual movies that are works of art have depth and humanity that any of your manchild toys shat out by some corporate slaves will never have.

This
Films and books are completely outdated medium

I never understood if this absolutely embarrassing image is actually sincere or not.

what is it about video games that prevent them from having depth and humanity? dont act like most movies arent shat out by corporate slaves, just wait and look to how many more movies are having chinese actors in them because of a changing global moviegoing demo

>last of us
>good story
>doesn't even mention Deus Ex
Top pleb

It's from a really shitty webcomic it's 100% sincere.

You can't use the excuse that some movies are "artistic," because that applies to games too.

Yes.

Sorry but if big budget capeshit movies can't be art then jokima AAA garbage can't be art too.

I think you meant to reply to someone else. Or you misunderstood what I said.