Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KnmbizFdEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't hivemind opinions the worst?

Shitposting is such a waste of board-space and I would never even think about doing it.

i make quality posts and bring new insights to the table.

>look at this adult woman pic. isn't she beautiful?

Haha man Stat War Episode VII was fantastic!

J.J is a genius! Thanks Disney!

Wilson?

I'm so glad the mods cracked down on all the viral marketing and shilling for Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman, the Neon Demon, the new Harry Potter, and the walking dead, no that those are gone there is room on the board for actual movie discussion.

>hey mister, want me to show you some tricks?
wat do

so, dark knight rises was pretty awful.

You're a small girl.

Sopranos is a fun show

Breaking Bad was a bit overrated but still fun because you can act out your dream of being a drug dealer.

I'm sorry

TO ME

is this outfit age appropriate?

I wish I had a wife like Walt's. She sure knows how to take care of business.

my girlfriend loved Master and Commander

JUST

my husband's daughter really liked Deadpool

I love not being a cuck

Help, I didn't get it. Is it because I'm a man?

Let's discuss television and film like we always do lads!

CIA?

There are plenty good reasons why they couldn't fly the Eagles to Mordor

check my single digits

i was several little girls

Fuck Dark Knight Rises, Dark Knight was better.

i hate jews

>implying that's not the real world opinion

Hey guys, did you hear, after the wonderful ghostbusters remake, we might get a godfather remake with a full female cast, what a time to be alive! [Spoiler]Can't wait to respectfully watch it, without any interest in the cast's breasts[/Spoiler]

Since I doubt your objection to the Iraq War is grounded in collateral damage inflicted on the Iraqis, I'll focus on the American cost of war when discussing our "trading our sons for oil". Less Americans died in a decade and a half of war than die each year from gun deaths. And the number isn't even close. We lost a total of 4,486 Americans in Iraq (560/year), and 2,386 in Afghanistan (183/year). To put this all in perspective, we shouldn't even compare the amount of gun deaths per year because it's orders of magnitude larger than the yearly deaths in the military during the "war on terror". Instead, I'm merely going to point out the 586 accidental gun deaths per year and hope that gives you a little more perspective on the American human cost of war at this point.

But let's talk about the invasion of Iraq and how it isn't actually globalist. The Bush administration wasn't a globalist administration, it was an incredibly naive nationalist-imperialist regime that had somehow learned almost nothing from Vietnam about state building, asymmetric warfare and dealing with a local population. No one in retrospect thinks the Iraq War was a good idea. The Bush administration lied to the American public and the congress about military intelligence so they could create a grand distraction that they thought would be an easy win that would increase their power domestically. That's uncontroversial. The question now is what is the responsibility of the United States for having created this power vacuum. The US left Iraq because the Iraqi state wanted them to leave. The "balkanization" didn't occur then, it occurred when the Sykes Picot agreement was drawn. It's absolutely preposterous to claim "globalism" is the cause for these problems and the use of the word implies to me that you truly do not understand the goals of the many actors on the international political stage.

Lastly, let's touch on trade and economics. Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Even before NAFTA, they accounted for less than a fourth of the US economy. This is the nature of economic development. Countries become more specialized as they develop. Bemoaning the loss of manufacturing today is like bemoaning the loss of agriculture in the 30s. It's anachronistic and stupid.

What is the value of international trade? Apart from the monetary value, the answer is peace. Specifically, if you want peace, trade is an extremely good way of obtaining it. If China's economy didn't rely on exporting to the US and EU for 60% of it's GDP, they'd have invaded Taiwan, and the hundreds of islands to its south that it claims to own. It's US soft power that keeps the Chinese from starting a war because war stops trade and if the Chinese economy stops growing, the standard of living stops improving and the central committee gets nervous that revolution is in the air. We have hard power too of course, that keeps Russia from re-forming the USSR.

Anyway, if the US retracted from the world stage it would not be good for anyone, not even the United States. Isolationism isn't possible, not in a world where anyone can circumnavigate the planet in less than two days.

>a little education is a dangerous thing
nothing about these posts are retarded

It's bizarro-tv, so instead of batshit Nazis you get reasoned globalists.

It's bizarro-tv, i really meant those posts are dangerous because some bluepilled faggot actually believes them and will convince others of the same when its points are laughably flawed and superficial

Post more hands

I expect you to apologize for being an idiot.

your welcome is accepted

You should post a point by point refutation with sources and no name calling.

That would be the most Bizarro-tv thing ever.

kek

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3KnmbizFdEw

What's "Baneposting"?

a whole new universe to spam!

DADDY DADDY user WANT COOKIES

I really wish grannyposters would leave

A shitty forced meme that didn't even last a month and had no impact whatsoever on this board or Sup Forums in general.

My wife actually loves Master and Commander and is kind of obsessed with it, she listens to the soundtrack all the time

Went to the cinema today. They wouldn't let me in because I was with my qt gf. They have a strict 'singles only' policy.

Last week I went into this abomination of a movie called Hacksaw Ridge. Most terrible I tell you but on the good side nobody was annoyed by my pet crab which I smuggled into the cinema alongside an aquarium. The only thing that disgusted me were all these guys around me eating hawks with butter.

WHITENED

Batman v Superman was a mediocre movie, end of discussion.

WHITED

ITT: Movies only women can understand

It's actually BLEACHED.

However I am not bothered at all by your misusing of a very well put together meme, and am sure you are wonderful people who I bare no ill will towards. Enjoy you day!

You get to bring friends

Wow, you dont have any kind of plan at all, do you

GOAT James Bond

She's a keeper, my friend?

Her thoughts on the Lord of The Rings Trilogy?

I never have to ask about clarification about what they meant in a film

I respect your opinion and want to hear more about your side of the argument. Let us debate this without resorting to memes or insults

Is Arrival oniK?

I agree, he looks like a goat