Sully.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>Sully.2016.720p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

"Doing your job is Heroism": The Movie.

Trump

having a terminal disease and living is heroism. or at least thats what i keep hearing. i cant figure it out.

Bretty guud movie desu.

Teared up a bit at the scene in the credits.

>Pilot with years of experience and training does his job as expected

HES A HERO AND ALSO ITS A MIRACLE PRAISE JESUS

fucking yanks.

but did he save 6 million?

>having a terminal disease and living is heroism

You see, goy. If we call sick people heroes, then everybody can be a hero! And then heroism means nothing! Hehehehehe.

Donate today, goy!

Is Grill in the Train out yet?
The only one I'm waiting for

Everybody is a hero in America as long as they don't speak against the politically correct Jewish narrative, goy.

mediocre hypejob.

theres a commerical with the pilot who saved those people. "people called me a hero for saving lives that day. im not a hero check out this 5 year old with cancer."

>the plane hit a flock of Canada geese
never trust a leaf

>Trying not to kill yourself is heroic because other people might survive too: The shlock

>check out this 5 year old with cancer."

Remember Batkid? They literally dressed some sick kid as a hero instead of finding a cure for him.

Making people cry is an industry for Jews.

Oh... You lied to me. You lied to me.

>real life near-death experiences are the same as flight simulators.

dumb fucking brits.

sounds slightly less ridiculous than
>getting killed is heroism

WHITE PEOPLE ROCK!

No but you are expected to not act like a retard when shit hits the fan

He did a good job saving his passengers, but do we really need a whole fucking movie about an emergency plane landing?

>getting killed is heroism

It's especially heroic if you die for Israel, goy.

Give me a better movie to watch, so I don't have to watch this.

IKR. We already have the Leslie Nielsen one.

>anne frank is a hero

Will Eastwood ever make a good movie? He's been struggling for 80 years.

Was this out for months or something? Didn't this movie just come out?Why is Blray so quick it

>getting captured makes you a hero - The Media

Based God Emperor.

>dude landing a plane in conditions it was never designed for and you never trained for is easy lmao

>emergency services dying while trying to help civilians after 9/11 attacks is not heroism lmao they were doing their job lmao

>dude soldiers dying trying to help their fellow brethren is not heroism it's their job lmao

>Give me a better movie to watch, so I don't have to watch this.

The Ben Hur remake is enjoyable.

It was panned at the box office because it tangentally involves Jesus Christ as a character and that triggered the libcucks

Flight

bait, Heartbreak Ridge is great and White hunter black Heart is a classic

>>dude landing a plane in conditions it was never designed for and you never trained for is easy lmao
Not heroism.
>>emergency services dying while trying to help civilians after 9/11 attacks is not heroism lmao they were doing their job lmao
Not heroism.
>>dude soldiers dying trying to help their fellow brethren is not heroism it's their job lmao
This is heroism because it is not your job to save your fellow men.

Dude that's Meel Gibbons.

>It was panned at the box office because it tangentally involves Jesus Christ as a character and that triggered the libcucks

Do you honestly believe that and not that people are starting to get tired of unnecessary remakes?

>>emergency services dying while trying to help civilians after 9/11 attacks is not heroism lmao they were doing their job lmao
>
>>dude soldiers dying trying to help their fellow brethren is not heroism it's their job lmao

im having trouble finding your argument

it stops being heroic when you get paid to do it

some random guy runs into a burning house to save people? hero

some group of people paid by the taxed goods and services of a population arrive at a fire to deal with said fire on behalf of the taxpayer who paid them? duty

>it stops being heroic when you get paid to do it

This.

>some group of people paid by the taxed goods and services of a population arrive at a fire to deal with said fire on behalf of the taxpayer who paid them? duty
It's never a duty of a emergency services to risk their lives.

I work in the EMS and It's our first and most important rule.

They're just saying that so the person doesn't commit suicide. Our society despises when people take control over their own lives and decide that suffering for several months before you die in pain on a hospital bed is not the best way to go.

If people didnt pay for useless healthcare how would the health industry sustain its insane profits...

how is it?

thnx OP

>Do you honestly believe that and not that people are starting to get tired of unnecessary remakes?

Go to rotten tomatoes. There is a thirty percentage point gap between what the audience thought and what the (((Critics))) thought.

audiences don't have agendas

>if ciritics don';t agree with audiences there's na agenda

I wish Sup Forums and their made-up rules to invalidate criticism would go away.

It's like you people will do literally everything in your power to actually avoid accepting the concept that people have different opinions.

>no actual rebuttal: the post

hmmm confirmed

Risking your life is part of the job when you work in many emergency services.