Is Canada even real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE
youtube.com/watch?v=hPViLamDzjA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi, I'm canadian.

It's real in my mind.

Yes we are REal those are Fake Canadien Patch you use to travel without fear of retaliation for your border less stupidity ..

This thread is now a Canada appreciation thread!

I wouldn't worry about it...

Accept no Imitation !

Not really, the population is actually only about 10 thousand and most of us work for the internet propaganda service making you think there's actually 30 million people in this barren wasteland

Our sovereignty is an illusion. We're essentially an American vassal, but at least you let us pretend to be free. If Trudeau gets reelected though (and he most certainly will thanks to all the immigrants and SJWs) , just annex us and put us out of our misery.

Wake me up. ALS pic related.

We no one vassal .. We the one towing your ass around youtube.com/watch?v=JsPIzRsUtlE

oi mate these bogans are onto us

quick shitpost more like a canadian mate hurry or they'll figure us out

I mean, sorry eh? hehehe....

Some time we let you cheat so you look good for your Greatest Allies .. youtube.com/watch?v=hPViLamDzjA

Hello my fellow Canadians!

all too fucking real

if you consider ideas real

No

How can Canada be real if our eyes aren't real.

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

He's Canadian.

That's a Blue Jays cap he's wearing.

>says the country that is virutally indistinguishable from any of the surrounding ones
Dude beavertails lmao

How can Canada be real if genders aren't real

Good point, well said

That doesn't change any fact that he mentioned, canuck.

well said flag cousin

What he said.
>gif related

>tries to post anti-American meme
>shows picture of Canadian

Canadian shitposting is a myth. Our neighbors to the north are just severe autists.

>mexican intellectual

No, I can confirm. Don't believe the leafcucks lies

I went to what I was told was Canada before. They had different money, put French on their food's nutrition labels, and had metric road signs. Still, there was something oddly suspicious about the whole affair.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

Looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now

They're almost like a test chamber. I stand firm in believing worldly experiments get thrown or are conceived in Canada.

It's the other way around. The United States is the test ground because Canada is filled with unimaginative cucks that are too scared to push their boundaries because it's not safe and they don't want to be the fall guys for when shit hits the fan. Things that happen in the US happen in Canada a few years later. If Trump wins, we'll be getting something similar in 5~ years.

does anybody have the Spurdo #cruzmissile image?
been looking for it

This thread reminds of a glistening Autumn day, only to remember your backyard is littered with dog shit among the leaves

we'll be real once japan is nuked by us.