Soon

Revival: NOT GOOD
NERD: 7
SAT 3: 9

3/10

screen cap this

light 6

Light 5

Any lower and he's gone full memer, this is a mixed bag but some real bangers too senpai

He grades opposite of whatever the overall opinion is just to be a hipster music snob and for shock value.

He gave MMLP2 a 7/10.

Revival most likely will also get a 7.

i'm so glad i don't look like that holy shit. thank you Jesus Christ.

>He gave MMLP2 a 7/10.
lol

>He grades opposite of whatever the overall opinion is just to be a hipster music snob and for shock value.
based newfag

Whats a Revival

waiting, on swiftie and jaden

Sat III alight 9 evn tho they all 7s

Rev hes going to give it a 7 because u forgot he needs to prove hes not all right (even tho this album is just a desperate commercialized version of all amerikkkan badass)

>He grades opposite of whatever the overall opinion is just to be a hipster music snob and for shock value.
I thought the same thing

its obvious these not good reviews are very insulting. I always felt that the Not Good title was too disrespectful. It may have even sent Chester over the edge. Yes its true that critism is important and people got to be tough, but these type of videos are a little too over the line

Fantano's 10 scale is terrible. 6 means average and 5 means garbage, so its pretty hard to tell the difference between a 2 and a 4. Just saying "Not Good" just makes more sense than the rating scale he chose for himself.

5/10 is not too bad..
4/10 and bellow at that point is bad to me.
I feel its worse giving the NOT GOOD because it gives the impression that the album is so bad that it doesn't deserve a rating. But if that album got a 4/10 then that music artist can get more of a scope of how the album did. For someone like Chester, he was more sensitive, since he killed himself. Not a big possibility that it was a factor, but it could have had an effect or added to his depression

>but these type of videos are a little too over the line
Especially from guys who aren't musicians and don't really know a thing about music

thats you making assumptions
I am both

Strong 2

Bound 2

AND HEY
YOU KNOW AIN'T NOBODY PERFECT

I know I got a bad reputation
Walking-round-always-mad reputation
Leave-a-pretty-girl-sad reputation
Start a Fight Club, Brad reputation

hope he gives it either a strong 1 or a NOT GOOD

NOBODY LIKES ME

EVERYBODY HATES ME

THEY WANT ME EAT SOME WORMS

If it scores higher than 17 and Luv is Rage 2, this man's opinions should be discarded

When will he rate Saturation 3?

soon. he got the review all done now he just got to upload it

>Noscript installed
>Anti-botnet
>my man

4/10

i would have cropped the broken social media symbols out

If he doesn’t do a “NOT GOOD” video it’s getting a Light 3-Strong 2

>You’re not allowed to give negative reviews because it’ll hurt an artists feelings.
Neat

NOT GOOD is biased and derogatory, at least give enough respect and give a regular review.

mmlp 2 wasnt even that bad

revival is more in the vein of relapse and recovery ie shit, so he'll give it 3-4

NOT GOOD or a decent 3
Screen cap this

he gave it an 8 you silly cunt

>Soon
By that logic Post Malone and Desiigner would've been dead by now.