How do you feel about the scientific fact that heading the ball cause brain damage?

how do you feel about the scientific fact that heading the ball cause brain damage?

i don't feel anything now, since i got brain damage from heading balls all these years.

don't care 2bh

none of those faggots are going to win a nobel prize, they are only there to entertain us like monkeys in a circus.

>football
>can use your head

explain this yurobraindamages

why are spaniards on Sup Forums so nihilistic

sweet numbers portubro, you crazy ass!

I have hit a ball with my head only once, and I lucked out a goal. Couldn't be happier about this tbqh.

it's called reality, this people can barely read or write, most of them can barely speak, they are just like bubble gum, chew and spit it out.

they all live and love, who are you?

they're university students and spanish universities are literal hell, so they're jealous some guy can be a millionaire kicking a ball and barely being able to speak

Life has no meaning
They know this

>scientific fact
Yeah, just like evolution and climate change right?

fifa shill pls go

we're all nihilistic deep down
t. jordan peterson

Maybe they should have to wear those wee helmets like Petr Cech or something? I know that's not why he wears one, but I do feel uneasy with people just hand waving this shit away.

Scott Dann's going to be a human turnip before long.

this
a lot of these guys are NYU film school grads and walked Bobby Dylan up on stage
Who the fuck are you ?

You know Camus loved watching playing sports? Not sure why you think nihilist memeing is applicable here

Why is american banter so cringeworthy?

>live and love is something worthy to be respected or to be taken into consideration

Everything causes brain damage user. You should restrain yourself from going outside btw

Good. I hope that Carlos Cuellar gets brain damage.

>not being nihilist
why so stupid?

Not true. Many of them got degrees while playing. Mata has a degree in journalism. Bierhoff had one in economy. Get off your pedestal.