NEW YORK YANKEES @ HOUSTON ASTROS

Montgomery vs. Martes

Other urls found in this thread:

12up.com/posts/5214598-breaking-astros-pitcher-suspended-80-games-for-peds?a_aid=36534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEW YORK

1. Brett Gardner (L) LF
2. Jacoby Ellsbury (L) CF
3. Gary Sanchez (R) DH
4. Didi Gregorius (L) SS
5. Chase Headley (S) 3B
6. Ronald Torreyes (R) 2B
7. Austin Romine (R) C
8. Chris Carter (R) 1B
9. Clint Frazier (R) RF

HOUSTON

1. George Springer (R) RF
2. Jose Altuve (R) 2B
3. Carlos Correa (R) SS
4. Evan Gattis (R) C
5. Carlos Beltran (S) DH
6. Marwin Gonzalez (S) LF
7. Yuli Gurriel (R) 1B
8. Alex Bregman (R) 3B
9. Jake Marisnick (R) CF

T H I C K

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

That lineup nearly made me vomit

At least we get to see Frazier

Frazier should bat before Carter

Go yanks

Have you seen the size of the binder?

Fuck the Bankies

please don't fall apart again

is darren judd eli?

Sweet.

We get to see another minor leaguer get rekt

Well besides Martes of course

First for Mike, aughkay?

Who the fuck is this pitcher?

Whose idea was it to have metallic logos on those idiotic abominations of baseball caps

Mine

mine

I thought it looked good

wtf no

Hey Mike. Do you think if the Yankees suffer the misfortune of Judge and Frazier getting injured, that Yankee stadium might get hit with some Jewish lightning? I'll hang up and listen to your comment.

What's wrong with you then?

Sigh
Here is yu'or typical Mest fan can't stand, can't stand! the uh yankees back to prominence.

Mike in Long island

Does this have the metal shit on it?

I'm not buying it if its not there

haha what if Correa hit a longball right here lol

It looks like it. You should get the Yankees hat though the Astros are destined to bomb.

Do I get a deal if I buy it with a dodgers hat?

Yankees, Dodgers, and Red Sox hats come in a buy-2-get-1 free deal usually

>tfw at bbq and can't watch the game

get your food and hull ass back home, you're missing frazier's debut

Sounds like a pretty lame bbq tbqh

Do they have ribs?

This.

What kind of New Yorker doesn't have the Yankees on while eating some bbq?

He's probably like me, and a Yankee fan in the midwest or something.

Fatty Tuesday looking good so far brehs

Kill yourself

I live in Kansas, I've thought about it multiple times....

Burgers and dogs

this offense is makin me wanna puke

They don't have cable

It's a Chinese BBQ?

In my neighborhood there are tons of people grilling on the sidewalk. I was walking around earlier and 3 or 4 different people offered me food. Some have tents set up and chairs. This is the middle of Brooklyn

Frazier looked way in over his head.

When's Mike Ford coming up?

(Kansas Yankee here) When I stay with my aunt and uncle in Brooklyn, all their neighbors are really nice and hospitable. They are all really close with their neighbors though. There are 4 houses packed in between a plumbing business and a medical supply warehouse in Gowanus and they have lived there forever.

Why wasn't Frazier anywhere near that ball? He shoulda got there.

I am okay with him not running after that ball hard. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to his knees

My neighborhood is about 95% black and they're all pretty respectful to everybody if they see you in the area a lot. Hate people that are tourists and I still wouldn't be fucking around at 3AM though.

>GIDP no longer likely
heh

Wew lad

Woulda been fair if the roof was closed

woulda been an infield single if the roof was open

good shit gumby

Not playing Judge was a mistake.

Not pitching Aoki was a mistake.

>Hate people that are tourists
W-why do you hate me, beisbol?!?!?

When I was there last May, my cousins and I were out playing stickball at 2 in the morning.

>PEDstros

12up.com/posts/5214598-breaking-astros-pitcher-suspended-80-games-for-peds?a_aid=36534

*sigh*

Let's look at Judge on the bench and talk about him all fucking game. Fuck The Binder.

You were there with people probably not being obnoxious running around taking pics, asking everybody for directions and getting in everybody's way. Imagine dealing with thousands of people like that on a daily basis.

Fox is probably super pissed that he's not playing. This is binder strategy 101

I just saw his game a few weeks ago against the twins I believe it was.. well well well imagine my shock

Nice. Thanks for ruining people's sleep asshole.

not like it helped him anyway

Seems to be helping the rest of your players. No doubt every single one is juicing.

There were no complaints. No harm, no foul :)

If they are, they got it all from Brett Gardner

No binder, Girardi hates channel 11 and fox 5 games, he wants to stay with the Yes Network crew.

Thought Sanchez had a groin issue (Binder's excuse for him poutily jogging to 1st other night after being retaught how to catch/block balls by Binder in game). All Star break coming up, in a tight pennant race and resting best power hitter rbi guy in baseball. Classic.

Every player in the league is juicing

this. he want's to keep his binder strategy only known to locals

I agree. Brett was lashing out a lot early in the season. I think it was roid rage.

A few are for sure. Sanchez definitely. Judge naturally huge like Frank Thomas. Always thought/sensed Gardy juiced. Look at the neck and he has been bald for years. Wont shed a tear when his juicing ass is replaced.

>tight pennant race

Doesn't really start until AFTER the all-star game.

I think he should've put Judge at DH

Righhht. Gonna complain to some drunken punks carrying a huge weapon. Eat shit fuck nut for taking deserved sleep away from old people.

Judge has been playing DH a lot recently. I think something is up with him which is why he also won't commit to the Home Run Derby.

....We were in a park and we weren't drunk... I mean it is illegal to be in a park that late....but we weren't bothering anyone... Jeez

he did commit though

Every game played and every win is crucial you stupid retard.

How many teams miss out on the wild card with only 1 or 2 games to spare.

Girardi has cost Yanks a few wins already this year just with bullpen mismanagement.

I don't really know how much of a difference there is psychologically starting him at DH as opposed to telling him just be ready because we might use you. But yeah I think it's just pitchers figuring out to pitch him outside and hope to hit the corner, seems like he's had a lot more walks lately

PINEAPPLE MAN

LA PIÑA

was trying to post that exact image you doofus

would be 4-0 if the roof was double closed

Nice """"defense""" astros

is that Frazier's sister or gf/wife?

clint's one ugly motherfucker but I hope he's on our side for years to come if he pans out to be good

I think it's his gf. She was in picks with him last night on this phone getting called up.

>tfw

welp gg
that lead was fun while it lasted

>your parents will never be as proud of you as frazier's were for him

>you will never have a smoking hot peace of ass girlfriend

that's a sister who escaped the ginger curse

>you will never play baseball well enough to make up for your ugly ass ginger looks

EL GARY

there are only headlet sizes left

this is getting really old brehs

wow

DIDI IS FUCKING
E L I T E
L
I
T
E

DIDE
ELITE